View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 07:25 AM   #129
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kylan Kain And Gabe Bradshaw Hardcore Fourway Pampatar

Studio: Colbyknox
This ColbyKnox webcam show begins with some serious butt sex. Kylan Kain on the couch, in red underwear, riding Colby Chambers. Bare. Next to him is hubby Mickey Knox, on his knees, getting serviced by Gabe Bradshaw. Mickey and Kylan lean into each other, ardently kissing. Gabe gets off his knees to sit on Mickeys raw meat. Kylan gets off Colby. He says it was time to add lube, Colby says to the audience. As Kylan is off camera, lubing up, Gabe rides Mickey. He faces the camera as his perky cheeks are parted. Kylan returns, mirroring Gabes position. Im loving the symmetry of our show, tonight, Colby jokes. Gabe and Kylan ride those ColbyKnox dicks. Colby and Mickey lean in and kiss. Gabe and Kylan follow suit. The husbands decide to change partners. Gabe gets on his hands and knees; Colby mounts him. Kylan rides Mickey. Colby whispers filth to Gabe, fucking to the balls. Fuck my pussy Gabe begs. Mickey decides to give Kylans cock some oral love. Colby s Gabe to take on Kylans rod too. Next we see just Colby and Gabe on the couch. Colby remains deep inside Gabe. This time, however, Gabe is impaled on Colbys cock, with Colbys hands gripping Gabes ass. Kylan returns to the couch. Do you want to take him, Colby wonders. Kylan smiles, stroking his impressive slab of beef. Gabe is transferred to Kylan. Colby stands up, feeding Kylan some dick. You guys both want to bend over for me, Colby asks. Their smiles answer the question, pointing their pink rosebuds in the cameras direction. You guys ready to see what a lucky boy I am, Colby says to the audience. Kylan is fucked first. Then Gabe. Plow that fucking hole, he demands. Colby returns to Kylan. When Mickey comes back to the couch, Colby is plowing Gabe. Hey, Colby says to his husband. These are both mine. Can you blame him for being greedy? You cant just take everything, Mickey replies. I had to get you out of the way to keep them both satisfied, Colby jokes. Mickey eats Kylan out as Gabe demands his pussy be fucked. You got me dripping, Gabe observes to Colby. Soon enough the house guests are getting plowed. Im so open, , Gabe says. We see lube leaking out of those sweet asses. Mickey decides he wants some dick in his mouth so he blows Kylan again. His ass proves too irresistible so Mickey places him on his back and pounds away. Colby makes Gabe scream to the gods, rearranging the bottom boys insides. The husbands switch again. Kylan is on his hands and knees. Colby is behind him, pumping that plump booty. Mickey has Gabe on one knee, working his tool into his hot hole. Youre so fucking deep, Kylan whispers. Keep fucking me. Colby and Mickey are deep drilling their house guests. Gabe wants to give Mickey the same feeling. So Mickey lubes up his ass, getting on his hands and knees. Gabe, whose pole has been hard this entire scene, plunges inside of Mickeys backside. Fuck. That hole is so tight, Gabe observes. Mickey and Kylan make out as they are pounded. Gabe proves the maxim that a good bottom makes a better top. He is ravaging Mickeys hole, making him bite a couch cushion. As for Kylan, he tells Colby exactly what he wants. Fucking pound my hole, Colby, Kylan groans. Give it to me. Mickey is riding Gabe. That hole feels so fucking good, Gabe says, pounding up. Poor Colby cant take it it any longer. He dumps juice inside of Kylan. He then pulls out, leaving more on Kylans booty cheeks and hole. Kylan shows his ass to the camera and its glazed with man goo. Mickey gets on his back and Gabe reenters. Use my fucking tight ass, Mickey groans. Gabe does, pulling out to douse Mickey and the couch. The scene closes with Mickey in between Gabe and Kylan. They feel him up, playing with his ass as he beats his meat. He must have been holding in a load because the first stream lands on the top of his chest. Thats so fucking hot, Kylan observes. Gabe agrees. Baby. I sprayed all over, Mickey explains to Colby (off camera). He did. Hope you all do the same!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3216kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 733.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylan Kain And Gabe Bradshaw Hardcore Fourway

Kylan Kain And Gabe Bradshaw Hardcore Fourway Okay

Studio: Colbyknox
This ColbyKnox webcam show begins with some serious butt sex. Kylan Kain on the couch, in red underwear, riding Colby Chambers. Bare. Next to him is hubby Mickey Knox, on his knees, getting serviced by Gabe Bradshaw. Mickey and Kylan lean into each other, ardently kissing. Gabe gets off his knees to sit on Mickeys raw meat. Kylan gets off Colby. He says it was time to add lube, Colby says to the audience. As Kylan is off camera, lubing up, Gabe rides Mickey. He faces the camera as his perky cheeks are parted. Kylan returns, mirroring Gabes position. Im loving the symmetry of our show, tonight, Colby jokes. Gabe and Kylan ride those ColbyKnox dicks. Colby and Mickey lean in and kiss. Gabe and Kylan follow suit. The husbands decide to change partners. Gabe gets on his hands and knees; Colby mounts him. Kylan rides Mickey. Colby whispers filth to Gabe, fucking to the balls. Fuck my pussy Gabe begs. Mickey decides to give Kylans cock some oral love. Colby s Gabe to take on Kylans rod too. Next we see just Colby and Gabe on the couch. Colby remains deep inside Gabe. This time, however, Gabe is impaled on Colbys cock, with Colbys hands gripping Gabes ass. Kylan returns to the couch. Do you want to take him, Colby wonders. Kylan smiles, stroking his impressive slab of beef. Gabe is transferred to Kylan. Colby stands up, feeding Kylan some dick. You guys both want to bend over for me, Colby asks. Their smiles answer the question, pointing their pink rosebuds in the cameras direction. You guys ready to see what a lucky boy I am, Colby says to the audience. Kylan is fucked first. Then Gabe. Plow that fucking hole, he demands. Colby returns to Kylan. When Mickey comes back to the couch, Colby is plowing Gabe. Hey, Colby says to his husband. These are both mine. Can you blame him for being greedy? :-) You cant just take everything, Mickey replies. I had to get you out of the way to keep them both satisfied, Colby jokes. Mickey eats Kylan out as Gabe demands his pussy be fucked. You got me dripping, Gabe observes to Colby. Soon enough the house guests are getting plowed. Im so open, , Gabe says. We see lube leaking out of those sweet asses. Mickey decides he wants some dick in his mouth so he blows Kylan again. His ass proves too irresistible so Mickey places him on his back and pounds away. Colby makes Gabe scream to the gods, rearranging the bottom boys insides. The husbands switch again. Kylan is on his hands and knees. Colby is behind him, pumping that plump booty. Mickey has Gabe on one knee, working his tool into his hot hole. Youre so fucking deep, Kylan whispers. Keep fucking me. Colby and Mickey are deep drilling their house guests. Gabe wants to give Mickey the same feeling. So Mickey lubes up his ass, getting on his hands and knees. Gabe, whose pole has been hard this entire scene, plunges inside of Mickeys backside. Fuck. That hole is so tight, Gabe observes. Mickey and Kylan make out as they are pounded. Gabe proves the maxim that a good bottom makes a better top. He is ravaging Mickeys hole, making him bite a couch cushion. As for Kylan, he tells Colby exactly what he wants. Fucking pound my hole, Colby, Kylan groans. Give it to me. Mickey is riding Gabe. That hole feels so fucking good, Gabe says, pounding up. Poor Colby cant take it it any longer. He dumps juice inside of Kylan. He then pulls out, leaving more on Kylans booty cheeks and hole. Kylan shows his ass to the camera and its glazed with man goo. Mickey gets on his back and Gabe reenters. Use my fucking tight ass, Mickey groans. Gabe does, pulling out to douse Mickey and the couch. The scene closes with Mickey in between Gabe and Kylan. They feel him up, playing with his ass as he beats his meat. He must have been holding in a load because the first stream lands on the top of his chest. Thats so fucking hot, Kylan observes. Gabe agrees. Baby. I sprayed all over, Mickey explains to Colby (off camera). He did. Hope you all do the same!
Duration: 29:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7031kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylan Kain And Gabe Bradshaw Hardcore Fourway

Bottomless Cafe, Scene #02 (Brian Bonds, Drew Sebastian, Tony Orlando) Brohard

Video language: English
Since lazy cafe worker Tony Orlando won't give customers Brian Bonds and Drew Sebastian any service, they figure they'll at least get some sexual action out of him. Tony may be lazy, but he responds when naked Brian bends over the cafe counter. While Drew fucks Brian's ass, Tony fucks his mouth, and swen Brian least expects it, Drew slides his hand in with his cock, stretching Brian's crack ever further. One fist, two, fist, three fist, four! Brian lays back and strokes his cock while Drew and Tony work out his ass. Brian's hole is hungry. Real hungry! So, Drew and Tony give the piggy hunk what he wants, with rapid-fire fists in and out of his ass until they take a quick pause and Brian is left with a bright red rosebud blooming. Tony and Drew are relentless, pounding Brian any time he tries to slow down the. When Brian starts to wristride Tony's fist, Drew lets loose and shoots a load all over the counter that Brian tries to catch with his mouth. Instead, Tony laps up the load on the counter while Brian cleans up the last few drops leaking from Drew's cock.
Duration: 27:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bottomless Cafe, Scene #02 (Brian Bonds, Drew Sebastian, Tony Orlando)

The Colonary Academy, Scene #01 (Nate Grimes, Devin Franco) Saratoga

Chef Nate Grimes is determined to stuff every open hole in his kitchen. After successfully filling up a gaping turkey for his horny students, the perverted chef shifts his focus to his assistant, Devin Franco. Wearing only an apron, Devin leans over the kitchen island as Nate dives tongue first into his hungry muscle butt. Once the chef's eager mouth is done servicing Devin's ass and meaty cock, he introduces everyone to the special sauce that he'll be using during his intense, hands-on demonstration. With his paws covered in the saucy concoction, it doesn't take long until Nate's entire fist is swallowed by Devin's asshole. To bring things to the next level, Devin climbs his stretched ass onto the countertop so the chef can further stuff his hole while sucking on his hard cock. As Devin moans for more, Nate quickly moves each hand in and out of his assistant's gash until the bottom's glorious rosebud bursts out for the entire audience to see. Nate punches Devin's insides back into his body before continuing to fist Devin as the gaping bottom strokes himself and blows a sea of cum all over his own stomach.
Duration: 25:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Colonary Academy, Scene #01 (Nate Grimes, Devin Franco)

Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene #04 (Jack Hunter, Devin Franco) Wirtz

This classroom's blackboard warns students to keep their hands to themselves, but that isn't going to stop young college students Devin Franco and Jack Hunter from getting a little too handsy. With Jack already naked and bent over the teacher's desk, Devin stretches out Jack's ass with a quick bareback session before filling Jack's hole with his entire fist. Devin removes his burly hand from Jack's smooth and gaping ass to reveal a bright rosebud that's aching to escape Jack's backdoor. It's then that Devin breaks out an oversized dildo to stuff his friend's used asshole. With his hole filled to the brim and his cock hard as a rock, a satisfied Jack unleashes a fresh gallon of jizz all over himself before Devin goes in to make sure the stud has successfully milked every last drop.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14655kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene #04 (Jack Hunter, Devin Franco)

Brian Bonds, Adrian Alvarez Sprankle Mills

Mischievous Brian Bonds sucks and pinches Adrian Alvarez's nipples. Adrian who is young, smooth and clean-shaven, stands in stark contrast to lean, furry and bearded Brian. Brian's hard cock poses no challenges to Adrian's talented mouth. Adrian peels away Brian's clothes and removes his boots before plunging his tongue into Brian's ass. Fingers follow tongue: two, three then four. By the time Adrian puts on the gloves, Brian's hole is ready for an entire fist. Brian pushes his rosebud into view as he jacks a load of jizz into Adrian's outstretched hand, which Adrian then shoves back into Brian's ass. But release alone will not satisfy Brian's needs. Turnaround being fair play, Brian now assumes the role of top hand. He prepares Adrian's hole with his tongue, progressing by degrees to an entire fist. Adrian's hole relaxes to permit a left-right-left of fists stretching his hole. Adrian boasts his flexibility by reaching back and shoving his own fist into his ass. His rosebud blooms red. Brian swirls his tongue around it, shooting his load onto the floor.
Duration: 19:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4575kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 680.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brian Bonds, Adrian Alvarez

Brian Bonds, Manuel Olveyra Port Alberni

Brian Bonds raises his black booted boots in the air and takes Manuel Olveyra's hand deep up his anal passage. These pigs wear their kink with pride: Brian wears red leather and Manuel wears blue. With a thorough fisting workout, Manuel exposes Brian's giant pink rosebud and sticks his tongue all the way inside. You have to see this piggy, nasty, hardcore action!
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1219kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 142.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brian Bonds, Manuel Olveyra

Время генерации страницы 0.04966 секунды с 9 запросами