View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 11:09 AM   #254
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Training Continues - Clips4Sale Sayre

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Clips4Sale
She stands naked as directed, hands folded behind her back. Ready for inspection. She know she's going to continue her training as a sub. She's getting used to the idea that she will be trained and handled like object or a pet...depending on my mood. And she's ready. She knows there will some pain and discomfort involved. I sit and have her crawl to me. I put a steel collar and cuffs on her. The metal is cold and heavy and sends a message to her brain. So do the nipple clamps I attach. She endures the bite as they sink into her perky and sensitive nipples. Then I have her walk for me...in her high heels, nipple clamp chains swinging, with her head held high. I instruct her to get down on all fours, head down, ass to me. I tell her to back up till she's touching my legs with her exposed parts. I give her a two handed spanking. Then I tell her to follow me...crawling of course...to the bedroom. She kneels between my legs as I talk to her and tell her what to expect. I have her get up on the bed...Downward facing Slut Pose. I show her the three canes I plan to use. I let her choose which one first. I tease her...touching her with the tip...gently poking her slit. Then stroking her skin before giving her little taps. Those little taps get stronger...and pretty pink stripes begin to appear. I use all three on her...and she takes it well. Now back down on her knees as I cuff her hands behind her back. I have her lie on her back, legs spread open as I stand over her. She meets my gaze openly...bold, yet submissive. Comfortable in her submission. I reach between her legs and touch her pussy...only to give it a little spanking. As I smack it, her knees move instinctively to close and protect her pussy, but she keeps them spread wide. Of course it hurts. But the little quick slaps and the pressure from the rubs send conflicting messages to the sub's brain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training Continues - Clips4Sale

SP Burning Predicament - Abigail Dupree Pasig

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
As hedonists, their appetites for entertaining every single one of their senses, has led them to creating some extremely elaborate and off the cusp productions with pain and pleasure being at the forefront of what drives them.
Along with the full-length productions in BDSM, you will also find the solo workings of Abigail Dupree. She will take your wildest sexual and or sadistic fantasies, and give you a one on one, live Skype show you will not soon forget that will have you coming back for more. There is no stone to be left un-turned and she feeds off of your twisted perversions. It is very evident that she loves what she does and loves to please.
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Burning Predicament - Abigail Dupree

Entwined - Brooke Johnson Wewahitchka

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
Brooke Johnson has found herself in a bit of a tricky situation. Her hands are wound with a bunch of twine. What seems like a situation she can easily get herself out of is actually much harder than you'd think. Every time she pulls the thin strands bite into her flesh.
Her fingers and toes are pulled back making each step and movement painful. With her wrists pulled down to her knees she has to hunch and squat. This makes the neck rope an interesting addition.
Each tie with the twine is more difficult than the last. The ball tie and then the upside down missionary position. Each using tons of thin twine. Every movement she makes hurts.
Duration: 38:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Entwined - Brooke Johnson

IR Lynx - Decisions Decisions Wallula

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Lynx is not the most willing participant, but he's not going to give her much choice. She resists at first: pushing away his advances. Quickly though she learns that doing so will be a mistake.
Once he has encouraged her submission he gives her commands. She exposes herself to him, plays with herself for him, and even rubs his cock through his pants.
He's not satisfied with her compliance. He makes her participate in her own torment. She'll decide her own fate or he'll decide the worst thing she can think of. I don't know is not an answer.
Duration: 49:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Lynx - Decisions Decisions

HdT Dee - Played With Maiquetia

Video language: English
He’s got a new play thing. This one’s a keeper. She seems to eat up everything he dishes out. The moment his cock is out Dee looks longingly at him. Her mouth opens and her eyes beg for him to fuck her.
Fucking her is too easy though. To make it more interesting he’s going to keep her tied up and torment her between having his way with her. All holes are his and every inch of her body is a canvas for his mark.
Dee is the kind of toy that you just can’t help getting excited over. With each position he puts her in he just gets more excited. Her constant begging for more is too sexy. He can’t help but blow his load on her multiple times.
Duration: 42:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Dee - Played With

Liane – 4 hour Casting Rock Falls

Girls from all over the world email me to do a Casting or a Chastity Deal contract! This tiny (smallest waist ever) girl is called Liane. She is just so stunning!! Perfect body, cute, and really into bondage and submission. Where do I find these girls! Well, they find me… somehow…
I had to resize a belt to a smaller size than ever before. Liana has a 56cm waist!! The belt was sized at 54cm! That is just incredible, because it is smaller than Davon! Why is the belt smaller than her waist? Well, it always needs to be a little bit smaller to make it very tight so it can’t move down (if a belt can move down a girl can get her fingers under it, and that defeats the whole point of a chastity belt).
But first, I asked Liane to undress. She was a bit nervous, but she did it. Wow, what a body! Download the picture set to see her strip off her clothes, you will not be disappointed. I just felt she needed a super heavy collar. Even though she was very tiny and nervous, I just thought the weight of the collar would let distract her and it would look great on her. It worked, although Liane clearly needed to get used to this thick metal band around her neck.
Then it was time to belt her. The super tiny belt was a perfect tight fit on her, and once locked, there was no way she could touch herself. The Casting wasn’t over though… she signed a 4 hour contract, so she would have to spend some time in my studio. A perfect opportunity to film her with a static camera to see what she would try after I left her alone. I chained her collar to the bed with a heavy chain though, so she wouldn’t move out of the frame.
I think I may have found a new talent! Liane is just so perfect in her belt, it was a real shame to let her go after the Casting. She needs to come back for a long deal. Or possibly move to Holland (into my studio preferably) to be a 24/7 belted sub!
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11661kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 468.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liane – 4 hour Casting

Snowy Seder Part 3 - Skylar Snow Scandiano

Skylar has her tits pressed into a device that was designed for her. It squeezes and presses her boobs in a beautiful way. Once they are locked in she gets poked and impaled. She screams and cries and begs for no more. It's a beautiful sight to behold.
While she cries she gets vibrated. She's so close to orgasm, but she's not allowed to yet. She's just so aroused! She wants to cum so bad, but it's not time.
Finally Skylar is put into a gyno position. Her legs up and her cunt completely exposed. OT takes his time and really puts Skylar into the mood. She's so ready to cum. She's kept on the edge of orgasm. The tease is merciless. When it happens, it's explosive.
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snowy Seder Part 3 - Skylar Snow
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04181 секунды с 9 запросами