View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 11:10 AM   #255
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nyssas Needs - Nyssa Nevers, Dixon Mason, Juliette Black Hartshorn

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
No one has ever looked as pleased as Nyssa Nevers to be in our clutches. She is all smiles and giggles. At least until the action starts. After that the crew and our members are the ones laughing. There is something about stripping a slut of her defenses and absolutely humiliating her that just brings joy to all of our hearts. We can tell she likes it, too, or else her pussy would not be so wet and ready to receive.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 387.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyssas Needs - Nyssa Nevers, Dixon Mason, Juliette Black

IR - Leeches Cosmos

Release Year: 2021
The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, Cold) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, -thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).
But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Leeches

CruelBondage - Mattie Borders Louth

Mattie Borders fantasizes about what it would be like to experience slave training. Her curiosity gets the best of her and she writes in, requesting to be trained by Cyd. A few weeks later, she receives the following instructions. She is to arrive at the farm on a specific date and time and make her way into the upper bay of the barn. She has no idea what is in store for her once she gets there, but the experience will change her forever.
Duration: 41:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 886.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CruelBondage - Mattie Borders

Perched Arusha

Cyd Black takes control of Elise Graves. He perches her on a pedestal, gagged, contorted and bound tight for display. The bondage is so severe that it is too painful to struggle. The clock ticks on as Elise slowly suffers for extended periods in different agonizing positions. A heavy metal asshook tied to her hair pushes her head back and serves to intensify her predicament as well as deepening her feelings of humiliation and submission. There is no escape or relief for her. She admits in her interview that she craves extreme bondage. The idea of being tied up excites her in ways nothing else can.

Duration: 39:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 438.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perched

HdT Hunter - Hurting Hunter Gaines

Release Year: 2021
Hunter is the kind of beauty you'd never expect was into BDSM, but looks can be deceiving.
Once she's tied up he takes full advantage of her helplessness. He touches anything he wants to touch and she can't stop him.
With his fingers deep inside her cunt just to test out her wetness she cums; shooting squirt all over the floor.
This requires cleaning up and Hunter is going to use her hair and tongue.
She's so aroused that he can pretty much do anything to her and she'll still be able to cum.
He tests the theory and begins to hurt her. A woman this pretty has never suffered like this, there's no doubt.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Hunter - Hurting Hunter

Monica Jade...Tied in Super High Heeled Sandals! Lind

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Gorgeous, petite bondage hottie Monica Jade submits to my tight ropes and gags wearing a SUPER SEXY outfit showing off her fantastic, tight little figure! Monica wears stiletto high heeled sandals...she was just teasing me too much off camera not to be taken into captivity and tightly bound and gagged! I'm not sure if there is anyone out there that wears and looks better ballgagged! Tight ropes are added to Monica's tight body, ensuring there will be no escape! She is unsure about her fate but she has no choice...she must endure her captivity at the whim and mercy of her captor! Looks like there is a loooooong night of bondage and submission ahead for poor Monica!.
Duration: 12:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4144kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 379.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monica Jade...Tied in Super High Heeled Sandals!

Jesse Pony - Manuel Rides Jesse Pony Into Anal Submission Mono Hot Springs

Release Year: 2022
Genres: anal
Jesse Pony displays her loving limberness to the always sex-starved Manuel Ferrara in this scene from JulesJordan. Pony and her muffin-top ass appear joyfully at the head of the stairs. She quickly clues the viewer in to her bendable backside. Standing in her high heels split legged and stretched over. Manuel enjoys the view so much that he hastily scales the steps so he can get a handful of Jesse’s glutes. Pony is a green-eyed beauty with a unique smile taken right from the joker. She pops her hefty natural tits out, owners of dime-sized areolas with bullet nipples. Next she sits down with some pussy peek-a-boo. She splits her legs and props them on the adjacent walls. Then Jesse prances to the sofa where she performs the splits. Ferrara asks that she continue to bounce as he gets his mandatory POV of the event. Ferrara goes for some missionary action while Pony says “Stretch me out” and “Force your cock in me”. Things quickly move to anal. A perusable moment as Pony is on her side. Her round cheeks surround Manuel’s meat. Jesse’s amazing flexibility allows her to easily contort. She’s very fleshy so it is a treat to watch. On top of her plasticity she goes geyser when Manuel fingers her twat. She seems a bit surprised during the outburst. After going into the splits during anal Jesse has provided more than an adequate show. She finishes the display by enthusiastically taking Ferrara’s load in a hopping bunny pose. Swallowing and then wearing a good portion on her tits, shining up those dimes.
Duration: 31:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7042kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jesse Pony - Manuel Rides Jesse Pony Into Anal Submission
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03859 секунды с 9 запросами