View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 11:27 AM   #239
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Taboo Torment (Keira Croft) Palmerdale

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep. I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets. Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my ... to be used at his sadistic whim.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment (Keira Croft)

Realtimebondage - Training of H Part 3 - Hazel Hypnotic Waka

In times long passed the strappado was one of the most feared forms of torment. The arms, once brought up behind the body, put an incredible amount of stress on the shoulders. Many girls have trouble maintaining the position at all. Hazel Hypnotic got lifted up by it. For the brief time she was in the air her shoulders felt like they may come lose, but the real pain was still forthcoming. She was placed down on a crotch- that allowed all of her weight to rest upon her pussy. To give herself any relief all she had to do was pull herself up, straining against her brutal bondage again. We did eventually move her hands to a more comfortable position, but only because it gave PD better access with the whip. And when we have decided that she has held herself up with her arms for long enough there is always a collar we can use that will keep her in place just as well.
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 350.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realtimebondage - Training of H Part 3 - Hazel Hypnotic

Catch of the Day Amberson

Release Year: 2022
London River is probably the most hardcore handler we have on our staff, and Mimosa is excited and terrified to get to know her better. What makes London so good at her job is that her mind is constantly conjuring up new and interesting ways to torment our models. She likes to create and innovate. For today's show she has cool new twist.
Duration: 45:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catch of the Day

Extreme Bondage BondageLife part 1 Mellenville

Genres: Bondage
In this short bondage session, your favorite creature is put through an intense bondage session. Bound over a bar with her wrists and ankles cuffed and chained to a separate bar that she has been made to stand on, leaves Greyhound nicely bound and exposed. As if being tightly bound wasn't enough, adding to Greyhounds torment and humiliation are the large butt plug in her ass and the clamps that are agonizingly attached to her pussy lips leaving her to suffer gladly for your viewing pleasure and amusement!

Total size: 18.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Bondage BondageLife part 1

Alina West, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer high Jiuquan

There is a certain element of exhibitionism that comes along with being tied up, even in the deepest parts of the forest. You never know if there is a hunter or hiker just around the corner, and as helpless as Alina is ther eis no way she could do anything about it if they decided to join into our fun. Honestly, the way that Alina's body is responding to the torment, she probably wouldn't mind. Rope bondage makes her wet as hell, corporal punishment turns her on even more.
Duration: 1:11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina West, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer high

Abduction On Devils Peak Wuzhou

Bondage and terror await Lena Ramon when she and her boyfriend get split up while hiking in the mountains. The wild man who finds this poor lost damsel is determined to train her to be his faithful sex slave! Beautiful location scenery makes this video and instant bondage classic, not to mention some of the hardest, roughest S &M play to ever be captured on video. From being bound to a tree and flogged mercilessly to being tormented with gigantic sexual implements, Lena suffers it all. This sexy babe will never go out in the woods alone again!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1999kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abduction On Devils Peak

Double Bondage Trouble College Point

These two curvy sluts are ready and eager to try a little bondage, playing out a perverse game of teasing torment. The blonde eagerly submits to her brunette mistress, grinning as she's stripped and pushed to the couch to endure a playful spanking. Pinching her victims nipples brutally, the dominatrix shows her favorite lash, flogging her subs tender, creamy ass. Her wrists tightly bound, the blonde is subject to tormentous teasing with feathers before she is required to bend over and allow her queen to menace her sensitive ass and tits with scalding candle wax.
Duration: 56:24
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1506kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 675.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Bondage Trouble
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05326 секунды с 9 запросами