View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 06:11 AM   #4027
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Liam And Ransom - Serviced Montour Falls

Studio: Chaosmen
Getting Liam on the massage table really helped equalize the height difference between he and Ransom and gave Liam access to all his favorite male body parts.
Ransom gives Liam a little massage, focusing on his feet, hole and cock (of course!).
Ransom has been really horny lately, so he just gets hard anytime he is touching a dude, and brushing his cock against Liams hand had Liam grabbing for it immediately. Ransom then proceeds to stretch out Liams neck and throat muscles by face-fucking him.
Next he goes to blowing Liam, who gets fairly hard, but knowing that Liam loves to rim, we made sure to give him access to Ransoms bubble-butt. That did the trick and had Liam really turned on! Having his cock sucked while eating out a hot dudes ass had him in piggy heaven!
Ransom loves any ass attention, and while Liam rims him, he bust a nut all over Liams chest. Liam, who has Ransoms ass in his mouth, and hot cum all over him, immediately spills his own seed!
A little kissing at the end to seal the deal, which makes this a super hot happy ending for both guys!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam And Ransom - Serviced

Rick and Tim Walcott

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Rick, Tim
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Big 6' tall Texan Rick gets to tango with Tim today -- and Rick bottoms for the very first time! Bareback! The guys introduce themselves to one another, and they are an interesting contrast. Tim is a big tall gent that weighs around 175 lbs., while Rick is pint-sized at just 5'5" tall and around 145 lbs. But they have something inmon: they're both hung like horses. As the scene starts, our guest director Mike says that Tim is going to help guide Rick through for his first time. "I know this is very new to you," Mike says to Tim. "I'm very willing, though," Tim says, laughing a bit. (Well, now, that's a good sign!) Mike says that they don't know exactly what will happen, and that they are just going to play it by ear. Mike excuses himself, and the guys start to get to work on bringing their dicks to attention. Rick can't help but to gawk at Tim's crotch and how he's working his dick through his pants. I really think Rick is pretty excited to partner up with Tim today. When Tim hoists out his dick, we can hear Rick gasp, "oh shit," as he reaches over to get a feel. As the guys start to jerk one another, we hear Mike from behind the camera ask, "You OK Rick?" Rick looks up, with Tim's dick in his hand, smiles, and says "I'm living the dream." I like this kid's attitude! Things reallye alive when Rick starts sucking Tim's dick with gusto. You can tell he's loving every second of this. (And really, who wouldn't? You've seen Tim, right?) Rick sucks Tim almost down to the balls -- and that ain't no easy feat. "You're so fucking hot," Rick whispers to Tim in-between mouthfuls. After a bit, Tim asks "You ready to get fucked now?" "Hell yeah!"es the response from Rick. And we're off! Rick is in hog heaven getting fucked by Tim. He's whispering sweet nothings left and right while getting fucked from behind -- bareback -- by Tim's huge dick. Rick throws his arms back, grasping at Tim's back and ass cheeks, embracing him the best he can considering their positioning. May I point out just how glorious Rick's skin is? It's pristine. Just so pretty and smooth and amazing. And his ass is just to die for too. These two are a perfect match.
Duration: 22:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1767kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 305.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rick and Tim

Suck Dick, Save The World 3, Sc. 7 - Technique Lenggries

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Blue Bailey, Javin
Genres: Blowjob, Big Dick, Muscles, Oral Sex, Deep Throat, Facial, Cumshots, Swallow, Masturbation, Hairy, Interracial, Tattoos, Smooth
Video language: English
Love ramming big smelly piss cum cock on my mouth and i wanking my big cock with piss on me two ramming piss cock big on my hole and five piss shoot cocks on face farts cum piss the best mens hairy smelly day for day.
Duration: 12:25
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 148.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suck Dick, Save The World 3, Sc. 7 - Technique

RawFuckClub Tony Snow knows everything East Wilton

Cast: Dmitry Preysler & Tony Snow
Calentando la tarde con Tony Snow y aprovechando el bulto masivo de msculosHeating up the afternoon with Tony Snow enjoying the massive bulk of muscles.
Duration: 27:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2364kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 502.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub Tony Snow knows everything

Bathtime Best Buds Puerto Princesa

The air fills with groans and the sound of flesh slapping flesh. Every muscle in their bodies clenches and contracts as their balls pump out awesome volumes of cum.
Duration: 21:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 665.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bathtime Best Buds

The Interrogation - Part 10 Bondage and Tattoos West Nyack

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Tyler Saint ,Dire Callahan ,Mulengro ,Ricky Sinz
Genres: Bondage ,Ass Play ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Suspension ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation
Prisoner Tyler has been through so much but the electro butt plug up where the sun don't shine is almost too much. The big man screams but remains defiant, refusing to break as the tool zaps his fuckhole from the inside. The truth is finally revealed to his interrogators, but not in the way the they intended.
Duration: 10:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 374.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Interrogation - Part 10 Bondage and Tattoos

Truckee Rivers & Anthony Bartkus Blackstock

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Truckee Rivers, Anthony Bartkus
Genres: Blowjob, Big Dick, Muscles, Oral Sex, Deep Throat, Facial, Cumshots, Swallow, Masturbation, Hairy, Interracial, Tattoos, Smooth
Truckee Rivers' thirst for cock is as wide and deep as the Amazon. White trash stud Anthony Barkus has a monster schlong that cums pretty damn close to matching those dimensions -- so it was only natural to hook them up together.
Truckee's surrender is immediate and absolute. As Truckee licks, slurps, and swallows every inch of hot, throbbin' manmeat, Anthony accepts the rapturous oral worship like it's his god-given right.
Duration: 9:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1199kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 96.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Truckee Rivers & Anthony Bartkus

Время генерации страницы 0.15197 секунды с 9 запросами