Old 08-31-2022, 07:30 AM   #340
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Red Star Quito

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Will Clark, Lance Gear, Peter Raeg, Eric Michaels, Rusty Samuels, Tony Scalia, Michael Soldier
Genres: BDSM, Bears, Big Dicks, Bondage, Spanking, Pain, Dildo, Piercing, Nipple clamps, Orgy, Oral, Anal, Cum
Red Star is a well-performed, seven-man orgy that tempts viewers with a full plate of S&M fetishes. Like most Raging Stallion edgy-fare, the kink here can con only satisfy die hard fetish fans, but also entertain the curious novice. Leather harnesses, PA tugging, grunting and groaning, and other devices are swirled into a seventy minute DVD that also includes some very hot oral and anal action. The seven performers vary in body type, from the bearish red-head Will Clark to the quietly handsome Peter Raeg. There is the bald-headed, aggressive Lance Gear to the submissive pig-bottomboy Erik Michaels. Filmed in what might be an orgy room at a private sex party, Red Star begins on a steady frequency, and builds up to a screeching S&M climate.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:23
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1888kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Star

House Of Pain - Part 1 Uncut and Fetish Spangler

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Derek Pain ,Dire Callahan
Genres: Bondage ,Ball Play ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Rope ,Cock and Ball Torture ,Blindfold ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Muscular ,Trimmed ,Blond Hair ,Spank ,Domination ,Big Dick
Video language: English
Derek is back again to endure more bondage and pain at the hands of sadistic Master Callahan. The mysterious man prowls armed with instructions and a cane, ready to slap and encourage the naked man as his balls are tugged tight by the ropes and the weights he's made to hold up. Can the man endure the agony as his balls are pulled down tight?
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3871kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 418.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Of Pain - Part 1 Uncut and Fetish

Spanking The Cum Whore Boy Brown Hair and Smooth Mumbai

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: JT Howser ,Brad Krone ,Trevor Edge
Genres: Amateur ,Trimmed ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Piercings ,Suspension ,American ,Other Location ,Huge Load ,Cum Jerking Off ,Cum Eating ,Short Hair ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Bondage ,Blond Hair ,Spank ,3 some ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Bukkake ,Facial ,Tattoos ,Oral Sex ,Domi
JT has become a complete slut for those big cocks! The sub boy licks and sucks their thick tools, their hard meat dripping and drooling in his mouth, their cum loads spurting off heavy and thick for him to taste. He might think his job is done, but as they hoist his naked body into the air again and start slapping and spanking he knows there's more torment to come.
Duration: 8:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2629kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking The Cum Whore Boy Brown Hair and Smooth

Crush Vol.17 Carriere

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Toys, Dildo, Kissing, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs
You won’t believe how these naughty fool around behind their parents’ backs! You’ll love watching older boys show the ropes to their innocent younger . In this volume, Eric loves to get into mischief, especially with his older so when the big guy suggests Eric fuck him like fucks mommy, the boys rush off to their parents’ room for a good time. Theo plays the “shaving cream to face” prank on his older , who is not amused and ends up taking out his revenge on his younger stepsibling’s asshole! Drew is quite the artist and the only way his younger can think to get his attention is to offer to be his next nude model! Ted is sick of being late to school because of Carter, so he takes the younger boy over his knee and spanks that ass, but Carter only seems to enjoy the rough contact!
Duration: 1:37:44
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4572kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crush Vol.17

Fetish Bar, Scene #03 (Dane Stewart, Adam Awbride) Ruoqiang

Dane Stewart is distracted from his game of pool when he sees Adam Awbride from across the bar. Dane offers to buy Adam a , but he's only 18 so Dane takes his new toy to a private room. Adam is eager to learn some new things and Dane is happy to show him a few tricks. Dane puts a bridle on Adam and gets to work opening his shorts. Adam is in complete when Dane reaches in and pulls out Adam's hard dick. He teases the young hunk by jacking him off before he pulls off all of Adam's clothes and bends him over a barrel. Dane pulls out a paddle and gives Adam a nice playful spanking and then gets on his knees to take Adam's dick in his mouth. When Dane senses that Adam is as hard as he can be, he turns Adam back around and slides his big, hard cock deep into Adam's ass. He pumps away, filling Adam's tight hole and stretching him to the limit before rolling Adam over onto his back to take him to the finish. Dane's cock feels amazing going in and out of Adam's hole, which is why he can't hold off any longer. 'Cum for me boy,' Dane demands as he gives Adam permission to blow. With Dane still fucking him, Adam lets go and blasts his load all over himself.
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6442kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 954.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Bar, Scene #03 (Dane Stewart, Adam Awbride)

RagingStallion - Jesse Santana and Trent Locke 720p Yuba City

Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Jesse Santana, Trent Locke
Genres: Anal, Oral, Muscle, Hairy, ButtPlay, Gay, Rimming, Fingering, Outdoor, Cumshots
Lounging on the deck, Jesse Santana is relaxed and happily preoccupied stroking his thick cock. Trent Locke watches him with a sly grin and gets so turned on that he crawls up between Jesse's legs to begin sucking him off. Holding Jesse's big pole at its base, Trent opens wide and swallows it down, getting so aroused that his nipples stand out perky and erect. The guys move inside and Trent continues dazzling his buddy with his oral skills. While Trent is servicing him, Jesse reaches over to play with Trent's furry ass, grabbing and spanking the round mounds before fingerfucking the sphincter. Then he begins rimming Trent, his tongue foraging through all the butt hair to get to the tasty manhole. Wanting more, Jesse pushes Trent face down on the bed, his hands clamped onto his butt cheeks for balance, and starts screwing Trent's fine ass. Trent flips over onto his back, and Jesse continues fucking him hard until one after the other, they both shoot their wads.
Duration: 25:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4599kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RagingStallion - Jesse Santana and Trent Locke 720p

Cruz and Niko Scammon

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Niko
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Beefy, Blowjob, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos.
Today's scene is a scorcher! It's definitely one of the best -- and most intense -- scenes we've shot in a while, and I'm stoked to share it with you guys. We've brought back newbie Cruz for another scene, and this time he's paired up with Niko -- and I think it's lust at first sight. Both of the guys are throwingpliments left and right at one another, and before you know it, they're making out. (If you're keeping track at home, the small talk lasts for about one minute and 14 seconds before they're locking lips and going to town. They couldn't keep their hands off one another.) It's always interesting to see how far the guys go once director Kaden has stepped out of the room. (He always removes himself from the scene for a few minutes at the top of the filming, to let the guys chit-chat.) Well, Cruz and Niko waste zero time in the chit-chat department, and by the time Kaden returns, they're both buck naked and sucking cock. (Did I mention the guys are into one another?) The fit bodies of Cruz and Nikopliment one another quite nicely. Both have broad chests, big biceps, and thick muscular legs. I'm convinced their asses are almost identical, too! This is one long scene too -- 40 minutes! The guys suck one another, they both rim with gusto, finger, and fuck each other -- hard. It's a match made in heaven. (When Cruz starts tongue-fucking Niko's ass, you're going to lose it. Niko almost did!) I love it when Niko says "Quit playing with it!," as Cruz teases him with a lengthy rim job and his cock head, "I want you to fuck me!" Well alright then! Cruz doesn't have to be told twice, and it isn't long before Niko is a moaning mess, grabbing on to the sofa for dear life, as Cruz pounds him from behind. When they guys switch positions, and Niko is straddling Cruz, it's awesome -- Niko is rock hard and his dick is just flopping around in the breeze, bouncing as he thrusts himself down on Cruz's cock. "Fuck that ass, baby!" Niko groans. After a little bit of time, Niko says "I think it's my turn now baby," and that's our signal for the guys to switch things up. Niko bends Cruz over to rim and finger him, and taunts his ass with his cock head. Niko slips on a condom, and then slips into Cruz. A few minutes of nice-and-slow fucking goes by … and then all hell breaks loose and Niko starts wailing on Cruz's ass. All we're hearing is the slapping of skin, grunts of men and Cruz panting "Ooh shit" like he's in heat! Things are taken to a crazy new level when Cruz is on his back and Niko is going to town on him. I think they forgot the camera was even in the room. I'm not bullshitting you. It's just raw, hot, manfucking. DAMN. And when Cruz starts whispering "deeper, deeper," he ain't playing. There's something special happening here, I can feel it. And wait until the cum shots! My lord, Cruz is shuddering, shaking and full-on having an attack of the Ultimate Orgasm when he shoots. It's fantastic. And huge! When all is said and done, I think we made a good call with thisbination, and I hope to see Cruz back real soon!
Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1775kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 567.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz and Niko

Время генерации страницы 0.03397 секунды с 9 запросами