Old 09-02-2022, 09:41 AM   #2792
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Devotion to My Caviar 16

Devotion to My Caviar 16
T, Mistress

""All of my bodily functions are your business,"" says Mistress T as she rubs her tummy to ease the stress of her period cramps. ""You will serve all of them and thank me for it,"" she states. Imagine that you finally get to live your dream. You finally get to serve as the full toilet to Mistress T. But that's not all. You must serve all of her bodily functions at all times and even her girlfriends.
This is what you have wanted all your life and now you can slide under her toilet throne and lay on your back with your face up and mouth wide open... waiting for the first morsel to drop into your mouth and satiate your hunger. Don't worry, there is a lot more where that came from. You are secured to the throne and this is your new life. The life of a human toilet and toilet paper. An ass cleaner. A pussy cleaner. A tampon sucker.
Under the training and guidance of Mistress T, you have a brilliant future ahead of you as a full toilet to Mistress T and all her Goddess Girlfriends. Can life get any better?
GENRE:Femdom

Size: 131 MiB | Format: Windows Media | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 5 min 57 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05487 секунды с 9 запросами