View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 06:09 AM   #1465
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jake - Number One Fan (720P) Churchton

Studio: Latin Leche
I always love it when one of my fans reaches out to me and tells me how much they admire my work and how much they want to be in one of my videos. This boy is another one of those Leche Lovers, and I want to make his dreams come true on film today. Hes not sure he wants me to explore all his holes, but when I offer him a little more money to sweeten the deal, hes ready to take the leap. He sucks my swollen boner and bends over for me to plow his extra tight asshole bareback.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jake - Number One Fan (720P)

Angelo And Darrio South Gate

Studio: Latinboyz
A slight schedule change this week. The Sunday Amateur of the Week will appear on Tuesday. Were moved this video up a few days to accommodate the change.
Angelo just did his first solo shoot a couple weeks ago and was excited about getting to fuck another guy on camera as soon as possible. He likes thick asses like Darrios and wanted to stick in in that tight bubble butt for his first time.
Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2657kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelo And Darrio

Playful And Inocencio Geigertown

Studio: Latinboyz
When we found out recently that Playful had never actually fucked anyone in the ass before we asked him what he was waiting for. He explained that he simply has never had the opportunity but he wants to try. We knew Inocencios nice round Latino bubble butt would have no problem taking Playfuls soda can thick Latino cock and set up the date. The result is this hot Amateur Action scene.
Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7883kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 566.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful And Inocencio

Tadeo And Elmo Brushton

Studio: Iomacho
Elmo is naked on the bed, with his legs in the air, as Tadeo walks in and sees the invitation. He moves right in and starts rimming the bottom boys ass. Once he has that hole ready for his big dick, Tadeo strips naked and slides it in raw. It takes Elmo a little time to get used to that big Latin meat up has ass, but hes no stranger to hung tops and soon relaxes. The close-ups of skinny Tadeos cock sliding in and out are great, and Elmo has a big smile on his face as he takes it in several positions. By the time Tadeo is done fucking his bottom, Elmo is wearing his huge cum load.
Duration: 38:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2743kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 822.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tadeo And Elmo

Lino and Julio Bankstown

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BarebackLatinoz
Cast: Lino and Julio
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Fingering, Black, Blowjob, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation
We enjoy some great close-ups of that Latin meat sliding in and out of Julio’s hungry raw hole, which continues with legs in the air, as the bottom boy gets his ass filled with Lino’s seed. He leaves Julio, with a big smile and cum dripping out of his ass.
Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10975kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lino and Julio

Sancho's Bareback Adventures Conran

Release Year: 2010
Studio: East Time Production
Cast: Sancho Sun, Justin Babson, Jay Preston
Genres: Bareback, Cum Shots, Facial, Threesome, Twinks, Latino, Anal/Oral Sex
Sancho's Bareback Adventures are a cherry popping countertop cum-stick event. Gym jocks... cock sucking, ass rimming, spit-slicked raw ass pumping. Hole rimmin' and ass cheek... creamy treats... jizz lappin' fun.-
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:21:53
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sancho's Bareback Adventures

Andrea Suarez and Angel Cruz Matheny

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Andrea Suarez, Angel Cruz
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Real Life Couple, Tattoos, Uncut.
This time it is Fuckermate’s pleasure to showcase another hot couple. Today’s couple is Ángel and Andrea, these smooth, hot and toned twinks met in The Fuckermate threesome in Boys Bar BCN. This time it is just the two of them together for the their first bareback video. This is pure sexual ecstasy and desire. This is hot, raw bareback versatile fucking like you’vee to expect from Fuckermate, the hardcore chemistry is real and result is lots and lots of cum , Ángel swallows every drop of Andreas hot cum and shoots his load deep inside his sweet ass. Andrea and Ángel are real Fuckermates.
Duration: 31:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2230kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 566.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andrea Suarez and Angel Cruz

Время генерации страницы 0.12567 секунды с 9 запросами