Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

FunSizeBoys - Mark and Dr. Wolf, Chapter 3 1080p Copalis Beach

Release Year: 2021
Studio: FunSizeBoys
Cast: Mark Winters, Legrand Wolf
Genres: Anal, Bareback, BigDick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Twinks
No one can say Dr. Wolf isn’t thorough! He takes extra special care of his patients, going above and beyond to ensure their wellbeing. And his “bedside manner” is always catered to exactly what each individual needs. When Mark comes in for a suspected leg injury, Dr. Wolf is quick to give him an intimate, passionate exam, leading to a deep, sensual fucking that makes the small soccer player forget all about any pulled muscles! Curious about his lean, handsome patient, Dr. Wolf invites Mark over for an overnight stay at his private home to monitor his body for potential strains and to give the little guy a few more rounds of deep, bareback breeding. After all, the tall doctor can’t resist the tight hole of a shorter stud! Mark is thrilled, eager to share a bed with his giant physician. As soon as Mark feels better, he can’t get enough of the big man’s cock! All through the night they kiss and cuddle, eventually falling asleep together with Mark spooning a giant teddy bear. In the morning, Dr. Wolf’s cock stands at attention, shooting up tall between his long legs as Mark sleeps. Not wanting to wake him right away, Dr. Wolf pulls down the covers slightly to expose his cute little butt. Mark’s soft skin is a welcome delight to Dr. Wolf’s fingers, caressing him ever so gently and feeling his supple flesh. His cheeks were still warmed and full, flushed from the night of pounding! Mark wakes up to the feeling of his ass being probed, smiling as he sees his handsome host. Dr. Wolf’s cock throbs, ready to penetrate him again. But even as Dr. Wolf slides a finger in his slick slit, Mark’s sleepy eyes hardly open. It isn’t until Dr. Wolf pulls out his meat that the young boy feels his body come alive! He grips the massive shaft in his tiny hand, bringing it to his mouth to worship it. He loves how it feels between his lips, sliding over his tongue as it fills the back of his throat. Dr. Wolf plays with Mark’s hole as he sucks him off. Nothing is better than waking up with a little guy ready and eager to handle his impressive size! With enough of the boy’s saliva on his shaft, Dr. Wolf turns him over to his side, letting him get comfortable and holding him close as he gently slides his raw cock in his tight, well-used hole. Mark feels the familiar pressure of the monster meat splitting his cheeks apart as it presses deep against his swollen prostate!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FunSizeBoys - Mark and Dr. Wolf, Chapter 3 1080p

Santiago Tiro, Peto Coast and Christian Matthews Lowry City

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ButchDixon
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Muscles, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Big Cock, Bareback
This is The Big One, at last I got my hands on Peto Coast, 10 inches of Raw, hammering, relentless Dutch meat. Christian Matthews and Santiago couldn't keep their greedy hands and famished mouths off this magnificent, uncut cock BUT even these pig-boys struggled, as Peto went from raw hole, to raw hole, stuffing his dick right into up to the balls, then pulling it out with a satisfying squelch and stuffing it into the next eager bum boy.
Duration: 22:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 860.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Santiago Tiro, Peto Coast and Christian Matthews

Max Gatling rips through a fleshlight with his big dick* Rural Ridge

Cast: Max Gatling, Bentley Race
Genres: Big Dick, Handjob, Static camera, Jerking Off, Muscle, Masturbation, Cumshot, Smooth, Stud, Twink, Uncu
Video language: English
I’m Ben from Melbourne, Australia. You may already know me from my posts on Yahoo Groups or my older websites BentleyRace and the DIY Homepage. I’m pretty excited about this shoot where I hooked up my cute mate Max Gatling.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:40
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1854kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 267.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max Gatling rips through a fleshlight with his big dick*

Five-Way Friends La Mesa

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Cole Money, Dmitry Dickov, Jaden Storm, JJ Swift , Phillip Anadarko
Genres: Anal/Oral, BTS, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Fuck-Sandwich, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Orgy, Rimming, Uncut.
JJ, Jaden, Cole, Dmitry and Phillip... is it even possible to imagine more big cocked power in one room anywhere else? The sexual energy is palpable as these old friends get together to fill mouths and assholes with fat hard cocks. Which pair needs more privacy and sneaks away to another room to fuck each other? Which three remain behind to fill one another's mouths and explode copious amounts of hot cum over some even hotter abs?
Duration: 25:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 436.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Five-Way Friends

Gay Checkpoint Scene2 Franklinville

Video language: English
Tegan Zayne is traveling home to see some family for spring break when he decides to sneak into the air lounge to take a nap. Luckily for him, hot daddy pilot, Eddy Ceetee, is on his break and suddenly Tegan is no longer tired. The two studs make some frivolous small talk and then cut to the chase by making out and helping themselves out of their clothes. Tegan can't believe his luck and goes right for the cockpit when he gets the pilot's thick hairy rod down his open throat. Tegan gags and slobbers as the hairy muscle daddy fucks his face to get as stiff as he possibly can. Eddy is ready for the next step and bends Tegan over the lounge couch to eat his hairy ass. Eddy gets Tegan opened up and ready for dick and then slides his massive meat deep into the college dude. Tegan takes a long and frenzied pounding before he decides he wants to get fucked deeper. He hops on top of Eddy and goes balls deep riding the hung pilot as Tegan's big hairy cock and balls swing up and down. Eddy hits all the right spots and soon Tegan is spraying his massive load all over everything within a three-foot radius. Eddy can't control himself any longer and stands above the used-up ticket holder and dumps a thick load of jizz all over Tegan's beard and face. Does fucking the pilot in an airport now make Tegan a member of the Mile-High Club?
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5769kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Checkpoint Scene2

Josh Vaughns Best Men Preston Park

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Rascal Video
Cast: Arpad Miklos, Clay Maverick, Eddie Stone
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Muscles, Big Cocks
Rascal Exclusive Josh Vaughn is best man at his straight friend's wedding, played by newcomer Josh Griffin. In order to get his lips and ass around his straight buddy's fat cock Josh turns him on to a few good men.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:14:38
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1659kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josh Vaughns Best Men

The Boss - Carlo Uses and Abuses David Middelburg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: MuscleMatt
After servicing & worshipping me in a previous scene David kept calling and emaling begging for more but this time he wanted to get pissed on before sucking a muscle load out of me. My cameras cam along. Everyone had their own personal favorite scene fron this DVD, but the scene that generated the most comments was this one.
David is back for more. He didn’t get enough the first time and again begs for more dick from Carlo. This time he wants not only to taste more “Boss Load” but wants to sample his vitamin rich piss. An Alph-Male like Carlo rarely turns down a chance to demonstrate his power and piss on a dude that is begging for it.
That is exactly how this scene begins. Carlo shows up one late night and the cameras role as he first makes David undress and kneel down in the bath tub. Then horny as hell and raging with testosterone driven ego, Carlo pulls David around the room by his hair and makes him suck is cock. During his cock worshipping Carlo pisses in his mouth and then makes David open wide to dump another tasty healthy “Boss Load” on David’s tonsils. This is an aggressive scene that makes it clear Carlo is a forceful alpha-male.
Duration: 1:05:21
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 510.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boss - Carlo Uses and Abuses David

Время генерации страницы 0.10782 секунды с 9 запросами