View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 12:36 PM   #271
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mistress An Li Femdom Part One Lignano

Video language: English
I'm your Empress of Noble Taiwanese descent, and I am a very demanding Mistress. My genius IQ assures that you will fall under my submission, and my perfectly voluptuous ass commands that you worship it to the fullest. I am sadistic, manipulative, and seductive. In short, I am the Hedonistic Perfection that you crave.

Total size: 32.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress An Li Femdom Part One

Kiki Keep Me! - Kiki Cali Leonardsville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Kiki is wrapped in leather. An armbinder behind her back keeps her from doing much more than flopping about. A ball gag keeps her jaw wide and a strap keeps her legs together. Her predicament isn’t complete. He adds a strap between her arms and ankles.
She’s a flexible girl. Her knees fold back and her wrists wrap around behind her. A difficult position itself. Suspended by her ankles is much worse or much better depending on perspective. Kiki seems to like it. As soon as the vibrates touches her she squirts buckets through her panties.
Pain and butt stuff is what she asked for. The cane will cover the pain part. The welts show up instantly on her sexy little ass. Then comes a huge string of anal beads. She moans as one by one the balls are pushed between her cheeks.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:58
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 884.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki Keep Me! - Kiki Cali

Penny, Riding tights and Black Leather Knee Boots! Part-1 Brake

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Penny is a super sweet and super sexy redhead that really enjoys struggling in tight bondage and extreme high heels! She really loses herself as she is captured and tightly roped up in her sexy boots! Her skintight riding outfit really shows off her fantastic figure! Penny sexily struggles and whimpers for her captor and she progressively is roped up more and more to further deepen her submission and captivity!.
Duration: 6:33
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1166kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 65.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny, Riding tights and Black Leather Knee Boots! Part-1

Rachel Adams...Bound Equestrian! San Andres

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
SEXY Rachel is held captive once again in the basement dungeon! Dressed in her sexy equestrian attire...Rachel submits to the tight ropes and gags of the Dungeon Master! Rachel knows she is helpless...no one will her her moans and whimpers because she is deep down in the dank, dark basement dungeon of her captor...submission is her only option! Rachel is put into tight rope bondage, a huge white ballgag is buckled deep into her mouth...she struggles sooooo sexily for her captors enjoyment! She will make for an outstanding dungeon pet for weeks to come....
Duration: 24:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4178kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 769.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams...Bound Equestrian!

Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend Ottobrunn

Release Year: 2022
Over the years, we’ve probably seen well over a hundred ladies submit to Master Rick Savage in one of his bondage videos. As this movie gets under way, Rick informs us that the model is not just any ordinary model or slave. It’s his girlfriend, Camille. And as the action progresses, we realize that we’re witnessing something exceptional - the intimacy that a “real life” couple brings to the screen. The chemistry between Master Rick and his Camille is obvious. And, maybe because of their relationship, the movie is very sensual. Yes, there’s bondage, dominance and submission, and amazing S&M. But at times the sensuality just pours through the screen.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Bound Angel - Joanna Angel Forrest City

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Joanna Angel is a well known figure in the sex work industry. She owned and directed her own production company and still produces for some of the most successful companies in the industry. Getting to tie her up is not only a delight, but an honor.
She starts off a little nervous, but as the ropes go on you can see her comfort play across her face and the excitement becomes obvious. Her smile betrays just how much she is enjoying being made helpless.
She's worn panties that barely cover her cunt. We take that as a sign the she wants to be have her slit played with so that's just what we do. She's teased and made to squirt over and over and over again. Until she's just a puddle!
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound Angel - Joanna Angel

Enslaved Chick Jasmine Waterfall s Debut part 3 Harned

Genres: BDSM, Submission, Domination, Spanking
It’s a real joy for a dominant to tame an obedient slave. Obedience shows the quality of your raw material, and you just have to follow the proper process to obtain the good result. Dr Lomp has enough experience to handle this process for obedient cheek Jasmine Waterfall. In this part of the serial, she will be whipped both on her front and back side, while her both wrists are cuffed and fixed to the ceiling, then, with her right wrist clipped to the right ankle, she will be caned harshly on her sensitive sole. To boost the pain, Dr Lomp will not switch to the other sole, and focus on the poor chosen. Watch Jasmine silently weeping while her sole is terribly beaten.
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12290kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enslaved Chick Jasmine Waterfall s Debut part 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05375 секунды с 9 запросами