LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Auto Erotic Part vol.2, scene 01 Wallsburg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Boomer Banks, Sean Zevran
Genres: Anal Sex, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, First Time Bottom, Deep Throat, Hunks, Muscles, Rimming, Kissing, Hairy, Piercing, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots
Boomer Banks and Sean Zevran are lip locked and hard cocked. Boomer's dick is the biggest you've ever seen, but its Sean's huge meat that Boomer wants to suck on. Boomer doesn't neglect an inch of Sean's boner, and Sean crams Boomer's monster cock down his throat. When Sean switches from blow job to rim job, Boomer's knees go weak, and he clings to the open door of the convertible Mustang for support. Sean's hot tongue lubes Boomer's hole with slick spit, and Boomer leans back to allow Sean's tongue even further peration. As Boomer--the monster-cocked top of the century--moans and shouts with pleasure, the thought of getting fucked by a cock almost as big as his own bes irresistible. For the first time on film, Sean perates Boomer's hole with his raging erection. Abs rippling, Sean positions Boomer at the perfect angle for deep doggy style fucking. Boomer growls with pleasure and strokes his massive cock as Sean pounds deep and hard. Just when it looks like Boomer's close to cumming, they flip! Boomer goes from bottom mode to power top mode, and Sean arches his back to get Boomer's cock all the way inside. Standing over Sean's face, Boomer strokes his gargantuan cock until his load shoots across Sean's neck, and Sean jerks out ropes of cum onto his bristling abs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Auto Erotic Part vol.2, scene 01

Bucks County vol.2 - Road To Temptation,Scene 3 Ryan Rose, Vance Crawford Onawa

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Ryan Rose, Vance Crawford
Genres: Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Piercing, Tattoos.
Behind the barn, Ryan Rose and Vance Crawford have found themselves a quiet, secluded spot to make some noise. Vance is naked and on his knees. His pale buns flare sexily out from a narrow waist as he sucks Ryan intently. Ryan grabs the fence rail for balance and grabs Vance by the hair with his free hand. Ryan's balls get their share of being sucked and squeezed, which brings a grin to Ryan's face. When Vance's jaw muscles demand a rest, he sits on the top rail of the fence for Ryan to blow him. Vance has to grab onto two fence posts to keep from being thrown off balance by his huge low-hanging balls swinging back and forth. His entire body begins to quiver as his cock jettis cum all over Ryan's hard chest. Ryan licks up the droplets of Vance's jism and shoots his own load into the dirt.
Duration: 16:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4630kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bucks County vol.2 - Road To Temptation,Scene 3 Ryan Rose, Vance Crawford

Cooper Reed & Palmer RAW Ririe

Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Cooper Reed, Palmer
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Kissing, Jocks, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Cumshots
With Palmer moving ahead full-steam though this limits, I wanted again to put him with someone who really knows what they are doing and could also flip-flop fuck with him.Since Palmer is into body building, and Cooper clearly spends a lot of time in the gym, I knew these two would have natural chemistry and even a little body envy. They were trading training workouts and supplement tips on the ride to the studio, which broke the ice between the guys. But poor Palmer showed up sunburned after spending only 30 minutes in the West coast sun. He has only lived there about 8 months, andes from the cold and dark Northeast, so he is a bit of a lobster in this shoot. If you like guys in tighty whiteys, just pretend he has a pair on the entire time, cuz it sure looks like has some shorts on! He actually tried to fix it for his next shoot, and in that one his ass is red, and rest is fine, swapping white underwear for a pair of red ones!He is definitely trying really hard to please you guys. I think he panicked a bit when he saw his photos and how pale he was, then seeing Cooper Reed and his tan, he didn�t want to be the whitest on the set. It might take him a bit to figure out living closer to the equator!He will get it right, and as you can see by this video, he really is trying to move past his limits. On one hand you can tell this is all new to him, while on the other, he is pushing his brain past it all. He has a hesitancy about him, but once he is down in it, he throws himself in it all the way.Even bottoming you can tell he is struggling a bit to amodate Cooper's cock, but his own dick stays hard, while you can see his brain is trying to turn the pain into pleasure.Once he is up and doing the fucking, he gains his confidence back. He really does like fucking ass, and for now, that is his strong point.Speaking of getting fucked up the ass and enjoying it, Cooper, who excels at topping, seems more in the groove of getting fucked these days. He even cums with Palmer pounding his hole. Have I mentioned before how much I love having Cooper here to help work with the new guys?!As for Palmer's creampie action, he still struggles to let go of his cock while shooting his load. Like Cooper, I am not sure if we will get the "release and cum" action, but he does a fine job filling Cooper with his load!
Duration: 29:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cooper Reed & Palmer RAW

Emanuel Sucked Off Bonesteel

I had Emanuel, one of my favorite models, tied to the massage table and licked, sucked and made love to his balls while playing with is long, hard cock until he was totally aroused. Then I slowly sucked his cock until he was thrusting his hips, his thigh muscles flexing in time to my sucking, the muscles in his tight abs standing out, aroused and frustrated. I sucked him relentlessly, slowly teasing the load from his hard cock. When he was on the edge, I picked up the pace, bringing him over the edge moaning and gasping as he shot his load in my mouth.
Duration: 33:38
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 551kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 180.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emanuel Sucked Off

Allen King , Antonio Miracle, Mario Domenech, Andrea and Angel Cruz Champion

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Gay, Anal Sex, Bareback/Condom, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles, Orgy, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
Allen king feel excited after meeting the new guy but a tragic story reminded him the pain of love, thankfully for others party does not stop Andrea Suarez gets fucked in a super orgy in a difficult chapter to forget.
Duration: 21:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 413.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allen King , Antonio Miracle, Mario Domenech, Andrea and Angel Cruz

Sleeping Booty Fort Pierce

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
One of the best ways to be woken up is with a blow job, but how about being roused from your dreams by a wet tongue lapping at your pucker? Bottom boy Lukas Dails seems to agree with the method when horny Curtis Cameron arrives looking for some BoyFun and finds his perfect little ass exposed in his jock strap style undies.
Duration: 24:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7928kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sleeping Booty

Hit me deep, damn French ! Saunderstown

Studio: Ericvideos
Cast: Brad, Darko, Philip
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Facial, Fuck Sandwich, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Brad crossed path with Darko and Philip and the 3 hotties went to fuck each other in the bushes, hidden from passerby and joggers...
Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2191kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 369.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hit me deep, damn French !

Время генерации страницы 0.16430 секунды с 9 запросами