LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Machofucker Nasty Breeding Part 2 Huger

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Red A, Angelito
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Hunk, Twink, Bareback, Cross Generation, Latino, Muscles, Big Dick, Tattoos
Not one but two nasty Creampies leaves ever-horny Red deep inside newcomer Angelito`s boypussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:30
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1157kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 141.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machofucker Nasty Breeding Part 2

Bareback Booty Call Hollister

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Cute twinky teen Harry Davis is already throbbing up a pale long boner in the shower when he gets a message for a hook up with his neighbor Curtis Cameron. It's a good thing they live in the same building, it only takes mere moments before they're hooking up on Curtis' couch for some hot BoyFun.
Duration: 24:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Booty Call

DarkAlley Raw Passion Linwood

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DarkRoom DarkAlley
Cast: Felipe Ferro and Jose Quevedo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles
Jose Quevedo doesn’t pull any punches in this wild scene with muscle cub Felipe Ferro. Jose gets right down to business, his thick dick inside Felipe’s waiting asshole, mercilessly pounding him into submission.
Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 352.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DarkAlley Raw Passion

City Boys Klamath Falls

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Not everyone loves the hustle and bustle of a big city, but it comes with plenty of benefits. Most notably you're never too far away from another horny guy who wants to hook up and have some hot BoyFun. Daniel Star and his friend Tony Keit are a couple of friends who understand that very well and even though they could be on the lookout for new buddies to enjoy their dicks with they love to help each other out.
Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: City Boys

California Dreamin' vol.2, scene 02 Andover

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Landon Conrad, Ryan Rose
Genres: Anal Sex, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Hunks, Muscles, Hairy, Masturbation, Cumshots
Landon Conrad wakes with an erection. Bearded and chiseled with hard, hairy muscle, he looks so great, your eyes can't decide where to look. One hand tends to the demands of his cock while the other roams from balls to nipples and any erogenous zone between. The space beside him is empty, so he pulls on a pair of skimpy briefs and sets off in search of his man, Ryan Rose. Ryan's in the kitchen, wearing matching briefs and eating berries. He feeds some to Landon. Landon is about to make Ryan's day, starting with a trail of berry juice kisses that begins at Ryan's lips and travels to his nipples, navel and cock. Ryan grasps Landon by the neck and feeds him cock, his smooth body pulsing and Landon gulping with the surges. Landon bends Ryan over the countertop and spreads the globes of his buns, spearing the crack with his tongue while using his nose to inhale and nuzzle Ryan's balls. Heat emanating from Ryan's butt fans the flames of Landon's desire until he can't hold off any longer. Landon drills Ryan on his feet and on his back, then in a reverse lunge he impales his own hole on Ryan's cock. They fuck until they are bathed in sweat and their cocks must release their pent-up jism across their steaming flesh.
Duration: 31:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4689kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: California Dreamin' vol.2, scene 02

Driven to It Nago

Release Year: 1994
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Tim Barnett, Donnie Russo, Christopher Cox, Chris Slade, Vince Rockland, Marco Rossi, Dave Logan, Mark West, Kurt Wolffe
Genres: Oral, Anal, Muscle, Safe sex, Rimming, Uniform, Cumshots
Look around. You can see them everywhere. Cruising the streets. Intent on making that score. Sometimes you can see them curbside. Singly or in groups. But they don't talk to one another much. They're too intent. They're busy looking for action. They're watching you. They're yours to rent and they are ready to serve. All they want in return is a little cash. Somehow, though, they always end up costing more than you expected. Still they are there for you? Always. Except when it's raining of course. Then you can't get one for all the money in your charge account. Cabbies! No matter what you might think, in the city it's hard to live without them.
Cabbies seem toe in all shapes and sizes. When you're lucky they're just the shape and size you're looking for. They're a breed apart. They know it all - and they'll be happy to tell you about it. They've seen it all - though it's sometimes hard to believe the stories they tell. And, they get them all - from the hottest hunks to the kinkiest weirdos. They're the guys up front-running off at the mouth and gunning their motors - and sometimes yours too. They're more than a littlepulsive, kind of Driven to It and when you're lucky so are you - DRIVEN TO IT.
The naked city has a million stories. This is one cabbie's story. It's the story of how he got from nowhere into a nice tight ass. It's a hot story. It's a turn-on story. IVs the story of this cabbie, Christopher Cox, Dream Stud, and of his buddies as they drive the mean streets and the keen streets of the city picking up clients and never knowing when they're going to score - or what kind of a score they're going to find.
According to our driver, Christopher, other people think cabbies are real studs. Not that he would know, of course. He's a virgin. No one everes on to him. But he knows what it's all about. He's seen it all. Like the? Other night when he picked up these two guys in front of the bar. From the way those guys carried on in the car, he could just imagine what it was like when they got home (and he's right, too. When Chris Slade and Donny Russo get behind those closed doors, its no holds barred and no crevice unplundered ) .
On the other hand, things can get a little weird sometimes. Like the time his buddy, Vince Rockland, picked up another fare in front of one of the bars. Dave Logan was kinda but he seemed okay. That is until he pulled a gun on Vince and started making dirty suggestions. The suggestions were kinda interesting but the gun bothered Vince a bit. Things worked out, however. They worked in pretty good too.
And hustlers are always taking cabs. And they always have to tell you about their scores. The other night Christopher picked up a kid who called himself Jeff Dillon. Kinda cute. Definitely hot and obviously hung pretty big. Dillon had just scored with a guy named Mark West. Mark had decided to try a call boy for a change of pace and the luck of the draw sent him Jeff. He got his money's worth cause Jeff s moneymaker loves its work and Jeff loves to fuck and fuck hard. Mark will remember his visitor - at least for a few days.
Christopher keeps thinking about that mechanic, Marco Rossi, that another cabbie buddy, Kurt Wolffe went to when he had a little engine trouble with his cab. Seems that Marco fixed up everything just fine - tweaked all the parts, blew out the pipes, flushed the system and had the cab and Kurt purring like a pair of milk fed pussies.
Well, all the talk finally aplishes its purpose and Christopher is all ready. He offers to carry his fare's bags up for him and when he sits the bags down, he takes the plunge. Christopher is a sex virgin no more - a fact to which both he and a very satisfied Tim Bart will happily attest.
Driven to It. The world of the Taxi and the taxi driver. A night? Time world where the body is a little stressed, the emotions are a little frayed, the libido is a bitpulsive and the sex is definitely raw. It's a world you need to know a little better. So, let yourself go. Get Driven to It. And enjoy thepulsion - and the release.
Driven to It, A Cabbie's Tale, is a John Trennel Video brought to you by Studio 2000; produced by Tyler Adams and directed by John Trennel.
Duration: 1:28:29
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 660kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 672.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Driven to It

Twink Top - Danny Wilcoxx - Chapter 3 - Getting Pumped Boulia

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Twink Top
Cast: Danny Wilcoxx, Coach Marko
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth
I’ve been wanting to get serious about weight training for a little while, and after seeing Coach Marko around the gym, I knew who I wanted to work with. It’s hard to deny that he’s clearly one of the biggest guys around. I knew I could never match his height or size, but I wanted some pointers. I asked him over for some personal training and it didn’t take long for us to get comfortable with each other. He seemed impressed with my focus and stamina. He even seemed amused that I was keeping up with him, despite being a full foot shorter and probably half his weight. Soon he was holding me up with his huge arms as I did sit ups off his waist. I could feel his cock starting to harden as it pushed up against me. I wondered if he could feel my sweaty hole under the thin fabric of my shorts and jock. Holding me up like a feather I wanted to feel his skin on mine, those muscular arms against my flesh. “I’ll never be as big as you,” I said, playfully trying to stroke his ego. And with that he started to caress my arms, feeling my growing muscles. I put my hands around his arms as he flexed, barely fitting them around them. I could feel the leftover sweat from the workout as my hands slid around his pumping muscles. And suddenly I couldn’t help but start to get visibly hard through my shorts. He smiled as he reached for my cock. “You’re looking pretty big down here, too.” And all I could do was thank him. He pulled me in as he stroked my cock with his big hand. The sweat of our workout lingering between us made me feel even hotter. He pulled me in for a kiss, letting my tongue slip in his while pushing my small body against his towering frame. He bent down so he could take my whole hard cock in his mouth. I could feel my cock hitting the back of his throat, in and out, lubing my cock for what was to come. I needed to see the rest of him first, so I made him turn around while I peeled the shorts off his jock and made his huge, muscular ass wet with my tongue. Opening his beautiful, round ass with my hands as I kissed all around his cheeks and hole. Eventually I bent him over the couch so my tongue could get further into that perfect pink hole. He pulled my head into his backside as my tongue traveled inside him, trying to hit every wall and crevice that I could find. My cock was so hard it started to leave a trail of pre-cum on the carpet beneath me. That's when I knew it was time to enter my coach. I slid my cock inside him and he took it with a smile. His tight ring wrapped around my fat cock, immediately hitting his prostate. “Right there,” he said. “You feel so good inside me.” I took my cock all the way out and all the way in, feeling the full warmth of his hole around my throbbing cock. I made him ride me so I could see his face while he pumped himself with my cock. Riding me and taking me into a trance of pleasure, I turned him around and started to pound him hard and fast. He seemed to really like it. And my cock went deeper with each thrust. I laid him on his back and pounded him harder and harder. I started getting close and I could see he was ready to take my load. My cock was going in and out of him until finally I couldn't take it anymore. I clenched my teeth and pumped my hot load into his throbbing asshole! I could feel the inside of his ass twitching around my cock as I filled him. I slowly took my cock out and slid it back in, using my warm cum as lube to fuck him again. I was ready to go for round two, but I figured I’d give the big guy a break. At least until our next training session.
Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Top - Danny Wilcoxx - Chapter 3 - Getting Pumped

Время генерации страницы 0.11035 секунды с 9 запросами