View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 10:15 AM   #653
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Missing School Spring Glen

Studio: Spankmybottom
Cast: Jemma, Victoria, Rosaleen Young
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English
School is mandatory in our house. Rosaleen does not seem to understand that school attendance is required. Toremind her how important school is she is hand spanked and then given a good thrashing with a strap.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:31
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 241.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Missing School

Natalia Queen - Yoga Slut Discipline Langdon

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ManyVids
Genres: All Natural, Ass Play, Blowjobs, Facial, Moaning, Oral, Panties, Slapping, Spank, Teen, Yoga Pants
Natalia Queen is this young lady that I often see wearing form fitting outfits and doing yoga. I invite her into my place to teach her some discipline. However this little slut cannot be tamed and blows me until I cum on her face.
Duration: 35:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6592kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalia Queen - Yoga Slut Discipline

Behind Bars Kloten

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
O.T. is paying a visit to his accountant to ask about some worrying notices he has received in the mail. The woman at the front desk, Alana Cruise, informs him that someone at the office must have made a mistake, but O.T. knows this is the kind of mistake that can send him to prison. Now, for doing him wrong, he is going to give her a taste of just what happens in prison, so he takes out a needle, sticks it in her neck, and it's lights out for Alana.
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind Bars

Piss Bucket Paw Paw

It began in 2007. She came through the studio door primed and ready. She even choose her nom de plume as the signature statement for what she craved. “Catherine De Sade” Its now 2009 and I’m ready. I have a few choice pieces that she will have a ride in. The first is the “throne” crafted out of Hemlock pine. Its composition is ideal for hand tools and I wanted to build with only mortise, tenons, pegs, and wedges for joinery. As a theatrical requirement this allowed it to be completely disassembled for transport. She is lead to the throne with her head tightly laced in a hand crafted leather hood with only nose holes. This will increase the excitement that she craves. Catherine loves to scene and does not want to know what is coming. She can always signal a stop — but I don’t recall her ever doing so.
Duration: 1:06:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Bucket

Transporter Upson

OT monitors Hazel’s dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.
Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transporter

Subspace Oreland

When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it. Sometimes we can even spread her pussy open and see how wet she is inside. But with Jeze Belle it doesn't take a closer inspection to see how absolutely horny BDSM makes her. Little streams of her wetness run out of her. It isn't an exaggeration, she is a true bondage slut and it shows.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Subspace

Bondage Barbie - Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer Horse Branch

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.
There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.
But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if it didn't she wouldn't be able to get off on it. And get off she does. So much that the floor under her is wet from her juices.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Barbie - Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11724 секунды с 9 запросами