View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 08:20 AM   #807
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

OpheliaK in a Severe Balltie - Part 1 Alum Bank

Release Year: 2022
Genres: ballgag, balltied, business attire, Busty, crotchrope, gags, glasses, MILF, not barefoot, pantyhose
Video language: English
Ophelia is not happy. It is incredibly hot and humid and I have her dressed in pantyhose and a long sleeved blouse and who knows why else she's angry... with women you just never know. This does not mean that I will take it easy on her, in fact the opposite is probably true, lol. I lead her into the barn by a handful of her hair and a handful of tit. Ophelia can't seem to hide the fact that my groping, blouse ripping, and rough manhandling of her are not appreciated at the time, but I don't mind. She goes along reluctantly doing as she is told after I neckrope her and continue groping and slapping her ass. I get out the rope and a tight crotchrope is applied first. I take a little time to enjoy spanking her ass after the crotchrope, before binding her legs with wide bands of cinched rope above and below her knees. I place her in a chair where I tie a rope into her hair and gag her with a giant sponge and clear tape. Her elbows are bound and then her upper arms are wrapped with rope to her upper body and cinched tight. I place Ophelia on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 639.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OpheliaK in a Severe Balltie - Part 1

Sandra Silvers and Amanda Foxx – We Interrupt This Broadcast Nogales

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
MILF housemates relax into their Saturday night in front of a movie playing on their black and white television… Amanda – bound between the legs of the sitting room couch, resting on her elbows on the rug – is engrossed watching the film noir damsel gagged on the screen. Sandra reclines on the couch with a view over her girdled girlfriend, stocking-d feet, curves clad in sexy vintage lace full-body shapewear, letting her lover sink in to ropey bliss. But with such soft stocking-ed feet on display, every vulnerable spot made readily available in a rope arrangement – armpits, stomach, ribs, neck, thighs, armpits – Sandra can’t wait long and sets to work on her planned evening of tickling! Amanda is ticklish everywhere! Laughs and screams increase, till the blond is gasping for air at the unrelenting onslaught of fingernails digging at her nerve endings. No wonder there was no gag for her tonight! Sandra only tickles harder, enjoying the merriment of Amanda’s struggles!
Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5110kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 468.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Amanda Foxx – We Interrupt This Broadcast

Noleta and Sicilia Wet Stockings Formoso

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Vipissy
Cast: Noleta, Sicilia
Genres: Pissing, Babe, Close pink, Degustation, Lesbians, Pussy wash, Squirt, Wet toy, Wet panties
Sexy blonde babes Noleta and Sicilia get a extra frisky in their lingerie. Gently they begin to make out caress each other till Sicilia can no longer hold in her excitement. she lets loose a warm stream of piss all down Noleta's leg. She rubs it all in and enjoys every second of it till it's her turn to douse her lover in a warm stream of sweet piss heaven.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:17
Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noleta and Sicilia Wet Stockings

Girls In Pissing Action With Urine Soaked Heat Big Falls

Cast: Leony Aprill, Donna Joe and Alyssia Loop
Genres: Blouses, FullyClothed Sex, Lesbian Sex, Pissing
Leony Aprill is about to piss all over the place, and when Alyssia Loop and Donna Joe find this out they definitely want to get in on some of that action! Who could blame them for wanting to get their lesbo watersports on with such a hottie in a lovely satin blouse, when all she has to do is rip those pantyhose open and let the golden showers flow!
From there they exit the bathroom and these three beauties really get nasty with each other, with each one taking their turn to spray some piss all over the place, squirting a nice blast right in their faces, in their hair, and of course soaking their lovely outfits and purses.
When you gotta go you might as well do it with some hos and spread the piss love around! Check out these lesbo freaks in Pissing In Action urine soaked heat!
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6756kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls In Pissing Action With Urine Soaked Heat

Ziva and Ruby Arrested Part 3 of 3 Burgaw

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
This clip starts where Part 2 ended… Being on her stomach on the uncomfortable cart makes it almost impossible to breathe for Rubee. She moans as I am able to tie the excess nylon on her hands to her heels. I then cleave gag her and tape her head back to her heels as well. Her hands are taped, before I leave Rubee to endure her bondage. She eventually goes silent as it takes all of her concentration just to breathe.
Duration: 8:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2410kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 164.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ziva and Ruby Arrested Part 3 of 3

Kitty Jane, Paula Shy Busy Bathroom Tolovana Park

Studio: Vipissy
Genres: Lesbo, Toys, Pissing
Tall, long legged sex goddess Kitty Janees home from work with a bladder that's about ready to burst. The only problem is, the bathroom is already occupied by Kitty's stunningly seductive roommate, Paula. Not wanting to soil her new skirt, Kitty hikes it up around her waist in preparation for a free toilet. But when Paula finally emerges from the bathroom, the sight of Kitty's bald pussy fills her head with some very naughty images. She's not about to let Kitty off the hook so easily. Paula drops to her knees right there in the foyer, encouraging Kitty to release her stream of pee... all over Paula's hungry tongue! As the pair strips down to nothing but their black lace stockings, hot piss begins to flow freely, leaving the lovers' skin glistening like liquid gold. As the dirty duo moves to the bedroom, a powerful vibrator makes urine and pussy cum flow like never before. Paula and Kitty keep right on going until both girls are fully satisfied and overwhelmed with bliss.
Duration: 32:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitty Jane, Paula Shy Busy Bathroom

Mae Ling Olden

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Footjob, Pantyhose, Cumshot, Masturbation, CumEating, Foot Licking, Foot Worship
Miss Mae gives her foot slut the best reward he could possibly have for being on his best behavior while locked in chastity. Miss Mae uses her pantyhose covered feet to edge and tease her slave's cock. Her slave gets so turned on that she even allows him the privilege to fuck her pantyhose covered legs until he is ready to cum all over her feet. Miss Mae smothers his face with her cum covered foot while making him lick and suck up every last drop of semen.
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mae Ling
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06085 секунды с 9 запросами