View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 08:36 AM   #259
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pretty Lady Decided To Play With A Young Guy Maardu

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nina Elle
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Cheating, Creampie, MILF, Straight, Tattoos, Titfuck, Wife
Video language: English
There’s nothing Nina Elle enjoys more than a day spent in the kitchen, baking for her husband and stepson. Unfortunately, her stepson Justin Hunt has some serious attitude problems, so she decides to play with his dick under the table!
Once her husband is out of the room, this busty trophy wife starts slobbering up and down her stepson’s huge cock, titfucking him until he’s ready to fuck her! Heading to the bedroom, Nina whips her big fake tits out before bouncing her wet pussy up and down as she rides that hard dick, spreading her juicy ass wide to take in every inch!
Finishing inside his stepmom, Justin watches as she shoves him cum even deeper inside her pussy, fingering out a taste of his warm load!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5025kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Lady Decided To Play With A Young Guy

Lya Missy - A cup of coffee, please. Keep the change and suck my dick (2021) Friars Point

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lya Missy
Genres: Public Sex
One fine morning, I headed to a local cafe to grab some coffee. I was greeted by a rather lustful glance from a sexy blonde. I instantly realize that I can ram my morning wood into her narrow hole! The beauty fixed me coffee as a very kinky thought crept into my head – I could offer her some money to service my hard cock. The slut was happy to hear my proposition and wasn’t discouraged by the fact that her fiancé was working in the kitchen! He did bust us eventually, but I talked my way out of it: “Dude! I’ll give you more than enough cash if you’ll let me fuck your future wife!”
Duration: 24:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11625kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lya Missy - A cup of coffee, please. Keep the change and suck my dick (2021)

Leila and Gina Ningbo

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Vipissy
Cast: Leila, Gina
Genres: Pissing, Close pink, Pussy wash, Teen, Babe, Lesbian Sex, Rinse job, Wet toy
Teen Leila and Gina are two crazy lesbians willing to try anything in this pissing movie. Leila stands over Gina and starts trickling pee through her panties onto her girlfriend’s tight t-shirt. Gina really enjoys this piss soaking and slowly pulls up her soaked tank and allows Leila to fire some more urine onto her pierced belly. Gina then uses a sponge to soak up the puddle and continues to give her girlfriend a rinse job. The fun really starts when Leila grabs a set of kitchen tongs so that she can gape her girlfriend’s pussy wide. Sure enough it does not take long for Gina to start pissing out a strong stream. To return the favor, Gina uses a speculum to spread open her girlfriend’s snatch until Leila lets out a huge flow of warm piss.
Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 634.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leila and Gina

Two Lesbian Girls In A Kitchen Tecumseh

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Yenna, Bailey
Genres: Kitchen, Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Shaved Pussy, Trimmed Pussy, Piersing, Blouses, Lesbians, Oral, Dildo, Pissing
Bailey an Yenna are two hot and kinky gals, and when they come together to check out a new place the lovely kitchen seems to turn them on so much that they have to make a sexy piss mess all over the place!
These two waste no time getting the golden showers going, dousing their shirts until they're see-through, and once they're up on the kitchen table and the dildo comes out it's go time on those pussies, lesbo pounding away and checking out Bailey sweet asshole is a must!
The golden showers rain down from both snatches and by the end of this baby they're naked, wet, and totally satisfied! Unbelievable action right before your eyes, hotties going absolute piss naughty and loving it! Catch it all here in HD!
Duration: 27:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6364kbps
Audio: 251kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Lesbian Girls In A Kitchen

Andi James, Summer Hart, Alice Marie - A+ Foursome Fuck 1080p Hexham

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Andi James, Summer Hart, Alice Marie
Alice Marie has invited her man, Air Thugger, over for dinner to meet the family. Her new stepmom, Summer Hart, and their neighbor, Andy James are already having a perv out party at the table. Andi’s hands are busy, and quickly slip Air Thugger’s dick out his pants. Alice can tell these hussies are up to something and steals Air Thugger away for some action of her own. Summer can sense the sex behind closed door and halts it mid-fuck to snag Air Thugger away for some sneaky kitchen penetration. Andi keeps six with her fingers in her pussy and her eyes on the prize. When dad rolls through the kitchen, they conga line the party into the bedroom for a crazy threesome. Alice finds Andi and Summer scissoring and can’t fight feeling left out, so she jumps in. One more pussy makes it a foursome.
Duration: 37:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4556kbps
Audio: 119kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andi James, Summer Hart, Alice Marie - A+ Foursome Fuck 1080p

Jayden and Victoria - FullHD 1080p Palmira

Cast: Jayden Starr, Victoria Cakes, Kenzie Reeves
Genres: big ass, big tits, lesbian, interracial, threesome
"Sunday Funday" takes on a whole new meaning whenever you're visiting Victoria Cakes' house on a Sunday. She's got her friends Jayden Starr and Kenzie Reeves over for a girls' day, and it just so happens to be Sunday...so why not make an inc cream sundae?! As you're about to witness, today's ice cream party gets out of hand really, really fast. Kenzie kicks it off, peeling a banana and then showing off her deep throating skills. Jayden and Victoria follow up, and soon the ice cream, bananas, rainbow jimmies -- and, especially, the whipped cream -- were everywhere!! Sunday Funday turns into a full-on LezboFest. You're going to love watching the 4' 10", 95-pound blonde waif Kenzie as she gets "caked" by giant booty: Jayden's closing in on 50 inches...and Victoria?!? You better believe it when I say 58 delicious inches! When it's all said and done, the kitchen is a complete mess! That's when Victoria and Jayden turn the petite Kenzie into their personal mop!
Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jayden and Victoria - FullHD 1080p

Sandra Silvers and Lisa Harlotte – A Favorite Recipie Lake Harbor

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Voluptuous vixen Sandra and blond, bound beauty Lisa have been curtailed in their kitchen, tightly tape tied to chairs. The sticky silver duct tape coils around their curvy bodies and even cinches them to their seats! The tape over their mouths keeps them from crying out and they have been left to struggle to get free. Not before their unseen burglar comes back to bare their breasts, exposing the ample cleavage of the MILFs from their long house dresses. We see them not only struggling, shaking their beautiful big boobs about, but we even get up-close and personal with their bound feet and – to top their predicament off – electrical taped toes! Lingering close up views of their big toes, wrinkly soles and bare feet will make any foot fetish lovers rejoice!
Duration: 14:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5136kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 579.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Lisa Harlotte – A Favorite Recipie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09648 секунды с 9 запросами