View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 04:31 PM   #3907
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default The-female-orgasm.com- Tegan Jane Relaxes

The-female-orgasm.com- Tegan Jane Relaxes

Description:
Hairy new mom, Tegan Jane, is chatting it up with the cameraman briefly to let us know that she_s here today to have an orgasm for us, and she_s just going to relax and go for it. My kinda girl -) Tegan_s only recently discovered the magic wand - and we_ve made a monster out of this woman with the powerful toy. Tegan bends over to rub her long, lean, legs from the toes up, then she squeezes hard on her big naturals. She rolls to her side, massaging her thighs, rolls back onto her back, spreading her legs wide, showing off that furry pussy, then licks her nipples with her tongue. Only after the warm-up session does Tegan slowly begin to press and rub on her clitoris. And after a sufficient finger warm up, Tegan reaches for her new favourite toy, the magic wand. With the wand on for only a minute or two, she is already panting and hissing and rocking her hips up and down into the big head of the toy. She is whimpering, softly panting and moaning in quick order, too. She says, Oh fuck, I_m going to cum for you. And then she lets out high pitched gasps, lots of moans and lots of nice strong, clamping, squeezing contractions. She turns off the toy to touch her pussy as the camera moves in for a closeup.
Model:
Tegan Jane
Studio:
The-female-orgasm.com
Info:
File Name : hairy_green_bed_wand.wmv
File Size : 118 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hairy_green_bed_wand.wmv

Время генерации страницы 0.10786 секунды с 9 запросами