View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 11:48 AM   #1457
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scoreland.com-

Scoreland.com-

Description:
I love playing with myself on-camera, and I love going out on location and people watching me, said Morgan Leigh, a girl who inspired major erections. It gives me an extra thrill to know that I_ m being watched. I think every model has to be a little bit of an exhibitionist. We_re showing off our bodies for the entire world to see I_ve got a tiny little back and very big boobs, so my bra size is, I think, a 30J. My waist is 23 and my hips are, I think, 34. I think that_s right. I can never remember. I_m a tiny little person with very big boobs. Morgan had a very generous attitude about sharing her body on-camera. She was inspired by the girls on the Boob Cruise, where she was a passenger, to try modeling herself and to supersize her tits later on. I think I like the thought that my boobs give someone so much pleasure. It_s not so much power with me. I like to pleasure someone and make them feel good. I can make a man cum in two minutes, less than two minutes, just by showing my tits to him, before he even touches me, just by me playing with my boobs. It_s power, but it_s more that they_re getting satisfaction from me. I_m very much into giving satisfaction. I think that_s one of the reasons men like me so much. I_m not selfish in bed. I_m more of a giver than a taker This scene has been upgraded to HD quality.
Model:
Morgan Leigh
Studio:
Scoreland.com
Info:
File Name : Morgan-Leigh-53748-MorganLeigh_21483_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1030.6 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Morgan-Leigh-53748-MorganLeigh_21483_720p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:Morgan-Leigh-53748-MorganLeigh_21483_720p.mp4