View Single Post
Old 09-15-2022, 01:51 AM   #70
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Description:
Hi All

This week was NASTY

We had a request from one of our members to have Hubby jerk off all over my face, then rub his cum all over my face with his cock. Then he wanted me to masturbate with a dildo with his sperm in my eyes and hair, which I really got off on Got some really good fucking in as well.

I absolutely love getting fucked from behind, but for some reaon I can_t take it too hard and fast from that position. If a guy is on top of me, no problem, bang away to your heart_s content. But from behind I like it deeeep and slooow I liked the body suit pics also, even the pussy shots.. Normally those make me feel kinda self-conscious, but the ones we took this week got me hot.

I actually tore out part of the crotch so that you could get a better view The suite we stayed in was a bit dark upstairs in the bedroom, our apologies. We intended to shoot the scene in the afternoon, but some other things popped up... -)

Hubby wanted me to mention the closeup face pics of me having my orgasm that Seattleman always requests. Enjoy GD Anyways, I hope that you all enjoy the series and can get a nice orgasm stroking off to it

Til next week-
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : facecream01.mp4
File Size : 45.17 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:08:52

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar