View Single Post
Old 09-15-2022, 10:39 AM   #291
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Breaking Jade part 3 Center Cross

Not many of the women that we shoot will disobey my direct instructions during a scene...in the past year, I can't remember any model who doesn't comply with just a little urging...Enter Jade Jantzen...dark, beautiful, sensual, dark and dark...she has a somewhat strictly business vibe...she has been playing with rope for awhile and is familiar with many things BDSM, but has not experienced the expectation of submission...and when it is placed upon her, she scoffs...It is a battle that I win, and I wonder if Jade enjoyed that particular struggle...or maybe just driven to rebellion for reasons she can't even explain...This update has many intensely sincere exchanges as I guide Jade through her own desires not to submit...in the end I convince her to behave as I wish, even though she continues with her insolence...maybe this one ends in a tie...which is very fitting...and just means that I'll have to have Jade back to see if I made any impression...or maybe Ill have to spend my time breaking her over and over again...I wouldnt mind...she is a fantastic player even if she isnt much of a submissive...all my best for a great weekend
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1054kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 145.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking Jade part 3

All About the Booby - Angel Allwood, Jack Hammer Geilenkirchen

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. There is no place better than here. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone. He wants to hear her scream a bit, make her suffer a bit, and see her cum a bit.
Angel's hot, long blonde hair and body that is all ass and titties. They're the perfect size for tying them off. Cut off the flow and they'll turn into a pair of super sensitive targets. Even when the bondage is gone the pain remains. The whip tends to leave a strong memory to go along with the bright red marks. Memories that will probably fuel her masturbation fantasies on lonely nights.
Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All About the Booby - Angel Allwood, Jack Hammer

Slave M Sweet New Gold Excellent Perfect Collection. Part 4. TroSkunai

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Queen of Bdsm torments himself and hammer her pussy dildo. Slave M’s body is modified by piercing, stretching & tattooing to mark her as a slave to those to whom her secrets are exposed. They are not only symbols of her submission but also allow her to be used in an endless variety of ways for the sexual pleasure of her Master and the others who are allowed the pleasure of using her.

Total size: 4.2 GB in 19 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave M Sweet New Gold Excellent Perfect Collection. Part 4.

Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut! PARIKA

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Spanking
n the final update of Darling's BaRS (bondage and rough sex) shoot, we step up the pace to a dizzy blur of squirt, orgasms and cock. We had dropped her to her knees with ragged breath and breasts still firmly bound at the end of the last scene. Her hair and makeup were long ago completely destroyed. Her booming body is oiled and covered with her own cum and drool. Time to move this party onto the legendary fuck bed.
Leaning her against the bed, we make full use of her wide open throat hole. Darling is a deepthroat expert and takes the dick to the base. She can do balls deep and then just hang out there. If only all bimbobots were as dedicated to their craft as Darling. Moving her up onto the bed we proceed to ragdoll fuck her last remaining braincells right out of her skull. Her bound arms keep her completely helpless, reducing her to a bag of holes. All three of those holes are throughly plowed. We fuck her pussy, ass and throat in a never ending circle of pounding cock.
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Break Her Down - Claire Adams West Baden Springs

Video language: English
Whenever Claire Adams and Sister Dee get together it is the perfect time for some pay back. This time SD owes Claire a ton of punishment. There is very little that is more satisfying than watching Claire suffer. She screams so loudly and, even better, she breaks down into tears. There is only so much pain a slut can take before she breaks. When Claire reaches that point it is so hot that SD pushes her limits even further. With tears streaming down her face, all Claire can do is quiver, cry, and plot her revenge.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 645.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Break Her Down - Claire Adams

You get what you want Gomer

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Donna
Genres: Pissing, Fetish, Spanking, Domination, Submission, Bizarre
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" - Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:40
Video: 544x416, MP4V, 1028kbps
Audio: 77kbps

File size: 992.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You get what you want

InfernalRestraints Smut Writer O Fallon

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
This is part two of our Intersec Interactive Feature Presentation: Smut Writer. Our average update explores our fantasies in bondage, discipline and sadism using the girls as our playthings.
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Smut Writer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05552 секунды с 9 запросами