View Single Post
Old 09-15-2022, 10:39 AM   #292
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Breaking Jade Hiwassee

Not many of the women that we shoot will disobey my direct instructions during a scene...in the past year, I can't remember any model who doesn't comply with just a little urging...Enter Jade Jantzen...dark, beautiful, sensual, dark and dark...she has a somewhat strictly business vibe...she has been playing with rope for awhile and is familiar with many things BDSM, but has not experienced the expectation of submission...and when it is placed upon her, she scoffs...It is a battle that I win, and I wonder if Jade enjoyed that particular struggle...or maybe just driven to rebellion for reasons she can't even explain...This update has many intensely sincere exchanges as I guide Jade through her own desires not to submit...in the end I convince her to behave as I wish, even though she continues with her insolence...maybe this one ends in a tie...which is very fitting...and just means that I'll have to have Jade back to see if I made any impression...or maybe Ill have to spend my time breaking her over and over again...I wouldnt mind...she is a fantastic player even if she isnt much of a submissive...all my best for a great weekend.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1050kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 108.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking Jade

Cherry Torn dicked down and assfucked senseless! Frazier Park

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Anal
In the final scene of the Cherry Torn live show, we open up the floodgates to completely blast her into the farthest reaches of sexually subspace. There is no better way to put a cumslut in her place than hardcore anal pounding. In a brutal twist on the classic piledriver position, a long metal bar is wedged between her teeth and bolted down. The bar serves as both gag and a means to keep her in place.
Once she is bolted down, ass up, face down, all of her holes are deliciously exposed. And we know the hole we want full access to. This is the perfect position for drilling her down with 10 inches of BBC deep into her flawless ass. Which is exactly what we do. The cock owns every inch of her well trained hole.
There is nothing Cherry can do, she is so tightly restrained that she can not even wiggle. She has to take every inch of dick we want to dish out into her ass. We plow her senseless. A vibrator is added to complete the sexual overload. Cherry comes repeatedly, helplessly. A cock in the ass, tight bondage, a gag and a vibrator all combine to reduce Cherry into a babbling undone mess of well fucked girl.
We work her over until she is dizzy. She is completely cum, a state that cumsluts like Cherry actively seek out as much as they can. By the time we are done and unbind her, she is so well fucked she can hardly sit up. THAT is how you treat a cumslut.
Duration: 18:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn dicked down and assfucked senseless!

Winnie the Whiner - Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer Shamokin

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered. She wants to feel her tight pussy crammed full of cock. And if it all comes with a ball gag, some corporal punishment and miles of rope holding her firmly in place then it's even better as far as she is concerned.
Enter Jack Hammer. His presence fills the room with tension and Winnie's head with fantasies. She starts off in a tough partial suspension but it isn't long before she is flying completely off the ground. She can wriggle and she can scream, but she just can't get away. She gets enough tickling to make her hyperventilate.
She really starts to complain when she is bent over the box and Jack starts caning her. Ass, tits, pussy, calves, nothing is off limits because she is in no position to stop him. All she can do is curse and complain. It gets her labeled “Winnie the Whiner” but it didn't make Jack any kinder. If anything it made the next round of corporal worse. The single tail whip across her pussy almost brings tears to her eyes. And just because he is vibrating her clit does not mean that she is allowed to cum. She's going to have to work pretty hard to earn that.
Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie the Whiner - Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer

Hard On Girls Sammamish

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Powershotz
Video language: English
It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard On Girls

Mistress An Li Femdom Part Five Teresita

Video language: English
I'm your Empress of Noble Taiwanese descent, and I am a very demanding Mistress. My genius IQ assures that you will fall under my submission, and my perfectly voluptuous ass commands that you worship it to the fullest. I am sadistic, manipulative, and seductive. In short, I am the Hedonistic Perfection that you crave.

Total size: 28.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress An Li Femdom Part Five

Karen Havery Jeans Headscissor Submission - HD 720p Round Mountain

She shows her exactly how to make her come and cries out for pleasure!
Duration: 30:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3921kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 950.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karen Havery Jeans Headscissor Submission - HD 720p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02545 секунды с 9 запросами