Default Wild In The Stables Kacey Parker

Wild In The Stables Kacey Parker

Info:
File Name: Wild In The Stables
Format: JPG
File Size: 106 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 60
Description: Hiring Kacey Parker as a ranch hand was a great idea because she adds some sex appeal to the place. Problem is, all the other ranch hands would stop working and spend their day jacking as they watched her pitching hay. It worked out in the long run because Kacey decided to put on a show for everyone in one of the stables. Naturally, someone grabbed a camera and started shooting because Kacey had to be recorded for everybody to enjoy her big country tits and fat pussy, not just the ranch hands. Unfortunately her stay at the Big Fat Boobs Ranch didn't last long. She was needed for another XL Girls shoot. "Guys always say I have dick-sucking lips and I take that as a compliment," Kacey said. "Even when I was in school, all the male teachers and students were always checking me out. I had the biggest tits of all the girls. "What do guys like to see me do? They like seeing me trying on bras, getting measured everywhere, exercising, swimming and playing with my belly. And sucking big cocks!"
Cast: Kacey Parker
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07418 секунды с 9 запросами