View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 11:11 AM   #151
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Yvette Costeau – hard labour Wolfe

Wasn’t all fun and sun for Yvette Costeau when she was in Spain. Even before I got there, the landlord emailed me that Yvette was already there (the other girls did not arrive yet), and that he would put her to work, because there were no photographers to shoot her. I replied (jokingly): “ok, but make sure she wears her chastity belt!”.
I did not think of it any more, but when I arrived in Spain, Yvette was giving me the evil eye. It turned out that the landlord had put her to work for many days, in the hot sun, completely naked and locked in her chastity belt! They had built a little gazebo and the roof needed thatching. Yvette had actually done all of the work in her chastity belt and they had even filmed it all for me! I explained to them later that I had just been joking, but the landlord was very amused and Yvette did not really hate me, she actually thanked me for the opportunity to get used to the belt for such a long period of time.
I’ve been good friends with Yvette ever since, and whenever I see her she makes sure she is locked in her belt (I let her keep it of course). She is one of the toughest girls I know, and she could probably do everything and anything while locked in a belt. It almost seems like she does not notice it anymore! She even goes to the toilet without any problems.
Have you ever seen anyone work this hard, in the hot sun, completely naked in a chastity belt? It is a fantastic video!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Costeau – hard labour

Fancy Steel - Attitude Adjustment Star Prairie

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Fancysteel
Newcomer KiKi Isobel stars as the ultimate bratty, entitled millennial. She takes her boyfriend for granted in every way - he's a cash machine and an inconvenience.Starring as her beaten down boy toy, Jackson Steele has had enough. It's Jackson's turn, and he's taking matters into his own hands. They say there's nothing sweeter than revenge... so maybe some amped up behaviour modification will do the trick?Watch as KiKi is finally put in her place, one shock at a time. Once restrained, Jackson assumes control with the ultimate toolkit: a Fancy Steel Chastity Belt, and Advanced Training Collar.Finally coming around to the idea that she is no longer in charge, Kiki hopes her punishment is nearing its end, but Jackson is just getting started.'Attitude Adjustment' is the ultimate punishment adventure featuring chastity fetish, male dominance, bondage and restraints, pet play, toilet humiliation and electrical shock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 693.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fancy Steel - Attitude Adjustment

Calibri - Hottie Sucks A Dick In A Toilet Ankeny

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Russian, Ball Licking, Bathroom, Big Ass, Blowjob, Brunette, Facial, Gonzo, Hardcore, Shaved
Sweet Calibri is trying to pee in the toilet. Sure, when a person closes the door of the toilet room, he hopes to stay alone but Calibri's solitude is ruined when her boyfriend enters the room with a camera in his hands.
Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7832kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calibri - Hottie Sucks A Dick In A Toilet

Loren Chance Caught naked & tied up with her pantyhose Monroe Center

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Loren is running late for work as she jumps into the shower. After she is out and dries herself off, she reaches for her panties. She realizes they are not where she left them. She could have sworn, she put them on the toilet seat just before she jumped in the shower. But they are gone. All of a sudden a man appears. He is holding the panties and several pairs of her pantyhose. “Looking for these!” he asks Loren as he shows her the panties. The man Loren to sit on the toilet seat where he uses her pantyhose to tie her up. He then stuffs and tapes her panties in her mouth to gag her. Loren is then left to struggle bound, gagged and naked in her bathroom. She struggles to get onto the floor. “Maybe I can get up and hop to the front door”, she thinks to herself. But once she is on the floor, she is unable to get to her feet. Later, the man returns and puts her in the bath tub. But Loren is able to work her way out of that too. The video ends with Loren still struggling. She knows that it is only a matter of time before the man comes back to bend her over and have his way with her. After all she is completely naked and ready for
Duration: 10:56
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4945kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Loren Chance Caught naked & tied up with her pantyhose

Made To Sit On The Toilet While Desperate Towson

Dixie is made to sit on the toilet and hold her pee while she's desperate to go to the bathroom. She even has to stand up and spread her pussy and ass without peeing herself. As she gets more and more desperate, though, she finally loses control of her bladder and pees in the toilet.
Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 595.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Made To Sit On The Toilet While Desperate
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05750 секунды с 9 запросами