View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 07:54 AM   #15833
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Worship Miss Lexis Perfect Feet - Lexi Chase - UltraHD 2160p Spur

Miss Lexi Chase tests a loser for its foot worship ability. The loser must pay attention to learn how the Princess likes it done. Every Princess is different! It’s a beta’s responsibility to listen and discover what she likes. Lexi teases the beta with her ass. Lexi is such a tease! The beta must look at Lexi’s ass while it worships her feet. The beta is very excited to be worshipping the perfect Miss Lexi’s feet, but of course he is denied anything more from the perfect Princess! Lexi explains that the beta will only ever be a foot worshipper. Lexi spits on the beta and the beta thanks her. Lexi makes the beta agree to go into chastity. Lexi is half the size of the male, but the petite cutie has the big dumb oaf wrapped around her finger.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15182kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worship Miss Lexis Perfect Feet - Lexi Chase - UltraHD 2160p

Gynarchy Goddess - Whipped With Stinging Nettles and Leather Belt Orgas

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Bondage, British, Dominatrix, Female Domination, FemDom, Impact Play Fetish, Leather Belt, Punishment Fantasy, Slave Punishment, Slave Training
Video language: English
This is the first set of punishments I have ever had to inflict upon my collared and contracted slave. He broke the rules by touching himself without permission and by making an inappropriate comment under the guise of a 'joke' (obviously forgetting that men aren't funny). To stop this kind of behaviour from propagating, I make his first ever TRUE punishment from me one to remember so that he knows my rules are not to be flirted with. He is strapped to the bench and verbally scolded as I thrash his backside with freshly picked stinging nettles until his ass is unrecognisable with redness and bumps. Once the first half of the punishment is done, I move on to wielding a deliciously stingy thin leather belt which I strike against his upper thighs. There will be no sitting comfortably for this
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gynarchy Goddess - Whipped With Stinging Nettles and Leather Belt

Kiki Klout - Slave Orders 1080p Waterbury

Cast: Kiki Klout
Genres: Femdom
Welcome back to the MeanBitches Strip Club! Today you meet Kiki Klout, who loves when a submissive simp comes into her club. She comes to the edge of the stage to take Jack's money and wipes her ass across his face as she stands up. She can sense a paypig and she knows Jack will be her next conquest.
Duration: 46:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7836kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki Klout - Slave Orders 1080p

Interracial anal fun Fluvanna

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Video language: English
Horny ebony mature whore has a surprise for her white fuck buddy. After he eats her wet juice box, she takes out her long black strap on and drills his tight hairy asshole on couch.
Duration: 23:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3612kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 650.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interracial anal fun

Mean Teacher - Scene 2 - Kaiya Rose and Slave Fluffy - Full HD 1080p Witter Springs

Miss Rose is a mean teacher… she loves dominating her students and using them as her servants. She makes the students wash her car and come to her house to do chores, and even makes them pay for their grades. When the principal comes to confront her, she turns the tables on him and starts giving him commands. He quickly realizes that he’s dealing with someone who is simply better than him. She is superior to him in every way, and it’s only natural for him to get on his knees and please her!
Duration: 42:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mean Teacher - Scene 2 - Kaiya Rose and Slave Fluffy - Full HD 1080p

Rubber Trash - Vol. 2 - Lady Isis, Slave and Sklave - Full HD 1080p Drytown

In 2008 we had the pleasure to shoot one of the best Heavy Rubber movies of all times with Lady Isis, this masterpiece about the pathetic reporter who broke into the house of the mistress to get to her laptop to write a lousy gossip story in his newspaper, we have digitally remastered for you and reworked the sound. This cruel CBT Session is surely one of the worst interrogations ever shot....
Duration: 21:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9474kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubber Trash - Vol. 2 - Lady Isis, Slave and Sklave - Full HD 1080p

Come On Our Bitch And Make We Cum - Full HD 1080p Freelandville

Watch in this extreme facesitting movie, 3 of our best girls having fun with a bitch!!! The three girls are talking about manythings when daniel enters in the room, he is cleaning the house as a good salve, but they stopped to talk and pay attention on the bitch, how stupid he is, he doesn't deserve to live, they decided to have fun with his stupid guy sitting over his face without pity, removing his air in a uncontroled facesitting. The girls wash his face with their wet pussies, having orgasms over his face.
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6440kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Come On Our Bitch And Make We Cum - Full HD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03696 секунды с 9 запросами