View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 08:53 AM   #296
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lizanne – double plugged Danielsville

When Lizanne was here for her promo team Casting, she had to be in her belt for a few hours to see if she could get used to it. She did not have much time, as BoundCon was in a few weeks, and she needed to get as much time in her hip style My-Steel as possible!
So she was wandering around my studio until she found the pink room, where I laid out a couple of surprises for her. First of all, she noticed the keys to her belt, and she was happy! But there were two more things on the bed: a My-Steel vaginal plug and a (not so small) jewel butt plug! Instead of running away, Lizanne was very much intrigued and up for the Challenge! What a girl!
She unlocked her belt, inserted the vaginal plug in the slotted shield, and put it aside for a moment. Because the anal plug was going to be inserted first (locking the chastity belt over it). Lots of lubes and a little moan, and the big plug was inside her. So pretty! She wasted no time and slid the My-Steel back on, with another little moan, as the vaginal plug went deep inside her. Locking herself in again was a nice moment. Such a small belt and such a gorgeous girl, now with two metal plugs inside her!
I let her enjoy her plugged situation for a while, taking the keys with me. When I returned some time later, she was still on the bed, squirming and wriggling (trying get some stimulation from the plugs). When she unlocked herself (it was time to go home, sadly), she forgot the anal plug and kept wearing that one for a while until I reminded her about it! That was funny! Lizanne is one of my favorite Chastity Babes ever, she is so into chastity and submission, it’s natural to her! And to think that she will join my team of Chastity Babes at BoundCon Munich, with top bondage models Pling and Cobie… it will be awesome!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11687kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 802.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lizanne – double plugged

Calico - Between A Barrel And A Hard Place Hachita

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head.
She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own.
The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted.
Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting
Duration: 38:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calico - Between A Barrel And A Hard Place

Grace Under Pressure Part Two - Elise Graves PD Franklin Springs

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
It is not the position that has Elise Graves in such distress. It is the small strap of leather around her throat. It looks innocuous enough but it is so tight that her face is turning blue. She can barely muster enough air to stay conscious but despite herself she cannot stop screaming. It heightens the terror as she struggles to draw in another breath. He does everything he can to make sure that the experience is as bad as she anticipates.
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 535.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grace Under Pressure Part Two - Elise Graves PD
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04052 секунды с 9 запросами