View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 09:06 AM   #144
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Application Denied Midway

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ebony
Video language: English
Ella Nova has a fantasy and she's come to us to have it fulfilled. She wants to feel exploited. She wants to have an experience where someone controls her fate and makes her do something that she doesn't want to do. Or rather, something that she knows she wants but knows she shouldn't do. She showed up wearing a short school girl skirt and knee high stockings. We took it from there.
She has a boyfriend but she also has a secret. Ella has been cheating on him for a while and it came up during a background check. She wants to attend the university but since admissions officer OT has this sweet bit of leverage against her it is not going to be as simple as she had hoped. With incriminating photographs AND her academic future resting in his control, OT has everything he needs to get her to agree to his dirty deal.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Application Denied

Aria Bound - 720p Glen Ferris

Cast: Aria Alexander
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys
Aria Alexander needs to earn her space in Jack Hammer's stable. He has girls throwing themselves at his feet, looking to experience the kind of sexual domination that he has become so famous for and Aria is here for her audition for the role of his newest pet. She certainly looks the part, a sexy young woman that is begging for a strong man to take control of her and put her in her place. She has a body that turns heads whenever she is walking down the street. In the dungeon, though, there is no audience to be enthralled by her looks, just Jack, here to put her through the wringer and see how she handles it.
Jack is known for his standards when it comes to the company he keeps. A girl can't just be a passive set of holes for him to stick his dick in. It's not enough to just be able to suck and fuck like some school girl. Aria is going to have to prove that she is ready to suffer, scream, and cum on demand if she is going to impress Jack enough to keep her around past this little interview. Whips, canes, and more than a little rough rope bondage build her up and the magic wand vibrator, along with Mr. Pogo, push her over the top and give her the most mind blowing orgasms of her life.
Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6811kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aria Bound - 720p

The Make-Up Exam Matthew Town

Cast: Nina North
Genres: Ass Worship, Brunette, Cheating, Latina, Natural Tits, School, School Fantasies, School Girl
Having missed an exam, school vixen Nina North pleads to her teacher Jessy Jones to let her do a make-up. He allows for her to write the test and calls his wife to say that he’ll be late for dinner. While on the phone, Jessy gets into an argument with his wife as she accuses him of cheating. The sexy Nina takes the opportunity to get what she’s really wanted—not to write her exam, but to suck and fuck her professor!
Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11690kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Make-Up Exam

Marica Hase (aka Marika Haze) - Once Again On School Desk Arden

Cast: Marica Hase (aka Marika Haze)
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Uniform, School Girl, Cream Pie
Although the main has long graduated from high school, but she does not forget about one long tradition, which the girl honors once a year. When Marika was still very young, she had a special relationship with the schoolteacher and now,
even 20 years have passed and the girl is quite busy with work with endless shootings and moving from one country to another, but she always finds the time to come to her hometown once a year and do "it" in the same school, that same class and on the same desk on which everything happened for the first time between her and the school teacher.
And let that teacher for a long time already in the other world, but his own son, continuing the tradition of the family of school teachers and working on the same place as his father - looks very much like his parent and will help Marika remember the old times that the girl causes not only sexual nostalgia,
but also very sentimental feelings about the first man in her life
Duration: 1:00:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Hase (aka Marika Haze) - Once Again On School Desk

Twisted Flower part 2 Saint Robert

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower part 2

Reflexotherapy For Creampie - 1080p Persia

Cast: Chihiro Nishikawa
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, School Girl, Mini, Cream Pie
Video language: Japanese
Another film about the everyday life of some Japanese schoolgirls who begin to adulthood and have sex at a fairly young age.
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reflexotherapy For Creampie - 1080p

Gang Bang School Girls McMinnville

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Group Sex, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, BlowJob
Grabbed the blonde devil population, school girls are the Tentsui to gangbang hell. 6P first time in my life! Beautiful face of tier became a meat urinal itself drown in disgrace cloudy juice. 5 Continuous Irama! make shame 4P! Humiliation bloomers restraint toy torture while being taken to the video! The top butyrate big cock after another as the vagina is swollen red meat, it is Hodoika brain tremble many times without being able to resistance!
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 51kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gang Bang School Girls
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08406 секунды с 9 запросами