View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 12:01 PM   #241
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tornado Alley - FullHD 1080p Schaller

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
She opened her mouth and I thought she may be deaf, or slightly retarded, or whatever it is Geri from the Facts of Life had. To find out, it was a case of the deep south. Anyways, she was a messy one. Two whore bowls full of pig slop. Both of which were dumped on her head as she welled up with tears. I grew erect as she melted. I hope you guys do, too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tornado Alley - FullHD 1080p

So, We Meet Again - FullHD 1080p Imlaystown

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
It’s been years since she’s graced the front page of Facial Abuse. Almost 10, in fact, and I must say, she aged well like a succulent Bordeaux, sweet, with great legs. But that doesn’t mean we went easy on her. She had the taste slapped out off her palate, and a cock shoved down her throat, ending with a smooth finish. Two dicks found their way in both her holes, and she took it like a champ. She really delivered, and it shows.
Duration: 57:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7718kbps
Audio: 206kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So, We Meet Again - FullHD 1080p

Carissa Montgomery – He Makes Carissa Sign Part 1 Mascotte

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Carrissa’s soon to be Ex-Husband has legal papers that he wants her to sign. She refuses, which he anticipated. He can be very persuasive though. He quickly subdues her by quickly strapping a belt around her waist and the chair she was seated in. She starts bitching and complaining immediately… Her wrists are pulled behind her and bound as well. That’s one reason she’s his Ex. He grabs her by her hair and starts to grope and slap her giant tits through her gold satin blouse. He leaves her to think about signing, but she just struggles and complains. He starts by gagging her with a 2 inch wide ace bandage. More tit groping and slapping ensue. Carissa’s ankles are bound next. Once again he takes pleasure watching her squirm as he manhandles her. He removes her tits from her blouse and continues doing as he pleases. He walks away once again. She continues her bitching. He can hear and understand her to clearly. Her gag obviously isn’t good enough. Luckily he has more gag material ready. Another ace bandage is added to her mouth. Better, but still not good enough. He adds several wraps of electrical tape. Ahh… this seems to do the trick. He continues groping her running his hands between her legs and thighs. He leaves her to think about signing again. She is left in the cold warehouse cruelly gagged and exposed. This scene fades out to black and we find Carissa still seated, but her wrists are strapped apart to a whipple bar suspended the chair to an overhead hoist. The contract is help out in front of her and she is told to sign. She refuses again. This angers the man. He slaps carissa’s tits with the clipboard a few times before tossing it to the ground. Soon he is strapping a huge red ball gag in her mouth. Her ankles are untied and strapped to an old wooden board with leather straps. Her waist strap is removed before he raises the hoist and her to stand, stretching her out to the max. He smacks her ass a few times before adding a tight crotchrope. Her blouse is roughly ripped the rest of the way open before he continues groping her tits and smacking her ass. His hands wander between her spread legs and thighs. To make her bondage evn more restrictive, he ropes her neck and ties it off the center of the whipple bar that her wrists are strapped to. Drool runs out from behind her gag as her skirt is cut off. He walks away leaving her spread and stretched in 6 inch heels. Her legs tremble as she struggles to maintain her position… she for sure doesn’t want to hang by her wrists.
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 418.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carissa Montgomery – He Makes Carissa Sign Part 1

Lana Analise - Let Lana Suck You Up Doswell

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lana Analise
Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging Hardcore
Giving head gets the lovely Lana Analise so horny she can’t contain herself! She can’t wait to get her face fucked by a big heavy cock! This blonde blowjob queen gives mind blowing head— keeping the cock hard as a rock until it’s dripping that pleasure load right down her throat!
Duration: 32:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11696kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lana Analise - Let Lana Suck You Up

Dirty Bitch Mona Azar Shows Off Saint Marie

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mona Azar
Genres: Gonzo, Blowjob, Gagging, Hardcore, Big Dick
Mona Azar wants to show off her premium cock sucking skills. This daring babe gets off on her love of thick drool dripping down a thick cock. She gets so excited she keeps that cock shoved down her open throat! She sucks balls & swallows the whole cock so she can finish the lucky guy off to completion!
Duration: 35:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11701kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Bitch Mona Azar Shows Off

Nicole Aria - Stick It In Her Guts Raffles Park

Cast: Nicole Aria
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Double Penetration, DP, Natural Tits, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Puke, Piss
Deep ass fucking had the dick right up in those guts. She got btfo. Then it went into a DP and she loved it. The face fucking was off the charts, and she was a dirty girl. She drank the yellow discipline like a good slut. She took 3 loads to her sexy bashful face and dud snow-angels in her own yack.
Duration: 1:02:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7839kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Aria - Stick It In Her Guts

Bobbi Dylan - We Finally Cross Paths - FullHD 1080p Peetz

Cast: Bobbi Dylan
I like this girl.. ya, she’s jumped down my throat a few times over the years, but we always seemed to find middle ground. For instance, 2 cocks sliding down the middle of her mouth. I didn’t think she’d be able to handle it, but I’ve been known to be wrong once a year. I was surprised at how fast she filled up the whore bowl. We’re talking straight of the exorcist. After a set of cock push-ups, Mr Pete and John Strong shove their dicks right into her coin slot and take her for ride. Fucked good and hard, nut to the face, and bam, home for dinner.
Duration: 52:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7709kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobbi Dylan - We Finally Cross Paths - FullHD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11446 секунды с 9 запросами