Old 09-19-2022, 07:23 AM   #155
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chaleurs Sex Oasis Ronco

Release Year: 1987
Studio: French Art
Cast: Nicolas Taieb, Alain Aubert, Hans Bruckner, Arnaud du Poncel, Kevin Ardton, Patrick Jouvin, Djai Kamara, Jean-Marc Meinsohn, Marius Sainte Rose, Edwin Van Gastel, Klaus Wiener, Martial Vauclin, Frederic Christopher
Genres: anal sex, oral sex, big dicks, interracial, pre-condom, uncut cocks, twinks group
A tourist breaks down in the desert, a young bedouin discovers him inert and transports him to his casbah. He must fight with his 2 cousins to protect the JH against their gluttony. A letter and the elder arrive. The blond backpacker and do not regret their adventures.
A blond French teenager gets lost on the Sahara Desert (how he got there is never explained!). He is saved by a handsome Arab youth who falls in love/lust with the blushing beauty. But every time he leaves the teen in his tent alone, horny Arabs enter and have their way with him (most of the time when the Frenchman is "asleep.") Arabs and French youths all end up in a French suburb climaxing with scenes dripping with white/brown sex action and leaving the Arab youth to conclude that his innocent love thing is nothing but a cock-sucking slut! The French boys are beautiful and the Arabs are powerfully handsome.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:07
Video: 624x464, DivX 4, 2334kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaleurs Sex Oasis

MachoFucker Gang Banged Part 2 Thane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Quawn and Kriss Aston
Genres: bareback, oral, anal, cumshots, threesome, big dick, interracial
French Bottom hunk Kriss Aston is giving his debut on Machofucker, getting his hungry f"ck hole destroyed by two of our most popular Tops, Antonio Biaggi and Quawn. After Carlito, Kriss Aston is the second Bottom victimized by these two Black and Latin power dicks.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 728.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MachoFucker Gang Banged Part 2

My Loves Black Cock vol.7 Horsham

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Bacchus
Cast: Trevor, Jeff, Antonio York, Bobby Blake, Soloman, Caleb Stone, Collin Jennings, Boner Boy, Diesel, Timothy, Bobby
Genres: Oral, anal Sex, Group, Black Man, Big Dick, Cumshot, Interracial
wants to do the horizontal Samba with a big Black Mamba! If hes big and black, cant wait to get him in the sack, cause my loves black cock!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:32
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1721kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Loves Black Cock vol.7

Время генерации страницы 0.04530 секунды с 9 запросами