View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 09:39 AM   #299
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dakota Tyler - My Vagina is Definitely Definitely Broken Days Creek

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Exploited College Girls, Fcuk Cash
Cast: Dakota Tyler
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Casting, Clips, HD, Threesome, 1080p, Behind The Scenes, Boy Boy Girl, Boy Girl Girl, Choking, College Girl, Exploited, Face Fuck, School Girl
Video language: English
So like the title of the scene says, today Dakota's vagina definitely, definitely got broken because Tyler and Alex took full advantage of this girls adventurous spirit and had the time of their lives with her. Period! You can see all the sorted details of what happened Behind The Scenes during this hot as fuck romp in her Extras Video located in her profile page because our little sex starved kitten was super horny today and hadn’t been fucked in a few weeks she confessed.
Why? Well because she along with 12 of her bestist guy and girlfriends were on a teenybopper fun filled few weeks in sunny Puerto Rico chaperoned by cool as fuck parents of one of her girlfriends. Not sure if I believe her story though of the chaperone’s rules that state they can as much and do anything they want except have sex with each other because you see on this trip all of her friends watched her first scenes together and I can only image the testosterone / estrogen charged nights that were further fueled and heightened by consuming copious amounts of as high school guys fantasized of unimaginable debauchery after watching said films. I know I would have tried to make a move on Dakota if I was one of her guy friends but I guess some things are better left unknown. So meanwhile back at the ExCoGi bed we chat with Dakota to find out what her experiences with threesome is but soon realize we’ve asked all these and any other pertinent questions during her other BG, BGG and Anal scenes so if you want to hear her talk or get to know this little nubile then go check them out because this scenes a little gonzoish and we cut right to the chase. Oh yea you read that right, I did say Anal scene and I guarantee it will be her only anal ever tried in her personal life and/or video taped because it was non stop painal and that hole is exit only now according to her. Keep your eyes open for that update but today’s fun is all about 2 dicks and Dakota loved every throbbing inch we gave her and started gobbling cocks like she hadn’t ate in weeks. “Hey Mikey! I think she likes it!” And if you didn’t get that quote then you’re not over 40 and didn’t eat Life cereal. I must say there’s a lot going on here as Rocky used the Magic Wand on that perfect little slit while Dakota gobbled and I think we have created a 3some slut today as the first stiff cock to penetrate her tender and eager folds is Thor, I mean Alex with that meat cleaver of a cock he has and it’s obvious Dakota’s in heaven. Face Fucking?, Choking?, and an all out assault on this newbie’s orifices are the order of the day as our two studs take turns plowing her holes in various positions and licking ass you ask? Again, do you think we are pussies? Of course we made her lick Tyler’s ass as Thor pounded her into submission during . Clit stimulation until she tapped out? You bet we took every opportunity to over stimulate Dakota and that perfect little pussy was used until she squealed like a little schoolgirl who was in over her head, but don’t be fooled. She loved every throbbing attention focused minute that the guys gave her and loved even more that she came simultaneously as Tyler covered her face with his man juice and immediately after that Thor filled that tight little pussy full of man seed. You know I just can’t wait to update the site with her painal scene because this girl’s a super trooper and loves to please, but of course we save the best for last here so patience is a virtue. So anyways enjoy Dakota’s first ever 3some with two guys and I have a feeling she’ll be doing more of this because she confessed it’s her new favorite thing to do. Released officially on April 14th.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8468kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Tyler - My Vagina is Definitely Definitely Broken

Bondage D'Amore - Ava D'Amore Marlie Mount

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Our subjects come to us for various reasons. Some for the challenge, some to experience something new, and others come because they love the bondage. Ava D'Amore is the latter. She loves being restrained. She licks her lips as her bondage becomes inescapable.
Ava struggles in her bondage. Not because she'd rather not be in it, but because the feeling of the tight rope around her tender flesh turns her on. Then all of a sudden she's no longer on solid ground. She's swinging through the air. Her mouth is tape gagged shut and her nose is clamped closed.
Her legs spread so nicely and expose her beautiful cunt. A suction cup is applied to puff out her clit. It has an added bonus of making it super sensitive. When the vibrator goes to work she can't stop cumming.
Duration: 45:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage D'Amore - Ava D'Amore

Mistress An Li Femdom Part Six Pordenone

I'm your Empress of Noble Taiwanese descent, and I am a very demanding Mistress. My genius IQ assures that you will fall under my submission, and my perfectly voluptuous ass commands that you worship it to the fullest. I am sadistic, manipulative, and seductive. In short, I am the Hedonistic Perfection that you crave.

Total size: 30.1 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress An Li Femdom Part Six

Anatomically Corrected - Nadia White Lake Preston

Nadia is a sexy lady, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Her captor always liked the word and the phrase rearrange your face. It's no wonder he's decided to "fix" Nadia.
First he's going to have a little fun. He beats her ass until she's shaking uncontrollably. He wraps her body completely and puts white noise in her ears. A little sensory deprivation will make her more compliant!
Waterboarding is another good way to make her more pliable. He puts a red rag over her face and dumps cup after cup of water over her mouth and nose. Breathing becomes difficult as she drowns.
Duration: 45:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anatomically Corrected - Nadia White

Hard & Tight - Sonia Harcourt Pattonville

Release Year: 2019
Sonia gets it Hard and Tight. First it's a tight giant red ballgag. Then the ropes tightly wound around her neck. Her body is tight too. Her wrists are attached to her neck rope. If she lowers her arms the neck rope gets tighter.
The next position is Hard! She has to stand bent over with her wrists tied behind her knees. Then she's hit hard with OT's fists. When he's satisfied her pale cheeks are red enough he fucks her hard with his fingers.
She's tied down hard and tight in the final position. Her cunt and asshole are so exposed and they are a beautiful shade of pink. So ripe for a hard pounding from some heavy steel.
Duration: 37:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard & Tight - Sonia Harcourt

Ass Trauma - Rain DeGrey Spot Valley

Release Year: 2014
I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.
She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip.
The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.
What is normally the finale is just the warm up today. I tied her tits off with leather thongs to restrict the flow. It makes them firmer, purple, and extremely sensitive. She should be happy to have a man playing with her tits, but for some reason the only thing she does is scream at the top of her lungs every time my paddle comes down on them.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Trauma - Rain DeGrey

Pony Girl - Niki Nymph Raiford

Niki Nymph love the idea of a rodeo and Dee has a few ideas to make it even more interesting. Niki is not allowed to use her hands and the saddle has been replaced by a very thick rubber cock, but the ride is no less rocky. She is held in place using clamps on her tits and a rope around her neck. They may not provide a lot of stability, but they definitely give her the incentive it takes to keep herself steady while the ride is in motion. Every move she makes is a painful reminder of her current predicament.
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 505.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pony Girl - Niki Nymph
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03987 секунды с 9 запросами