View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 10:26 AM   #309
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

On the Verge of Violet - Violet October New Site

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Violet is comfortable with coming to INSEX now. She trusts us, but that may not be the best thing for her. OT manhandles her like she's a rag doll. He tosses her around and throws her on the floor. Then he gets to work tying her up. She's positively giddy the whole time. I guess she likes this stuff.
"That's fucked up!" Violet says.
Her tender little butthole gets penetrated by his sharp blade. OT spends the rest of the time teasing Violet. She's on the verge constantly. That's right where he wants her. Never quite getting there, but always just an inch away. She wants it so bad, but you can't always get what you want!
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On the Verge of Violet - Violet October

Tardy Tart - Luci Lovett Turkey

Video language: English
“Curiosity killed the cat!” Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT’s studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn’t. Why? Beacause she’s too slutty for her own good. Her overactive sluttiness makes her the dumbest little slut. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in.
Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn’t like that. He’s the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
Luci has such a lovely body! It would be a shame not to leave his mark on it. When he’s satisfied he reveals the truth. Of course he has the key to her lock. He just pretended as punishment. You see not only is Luci a stupid slut. She was also late!
Duration: 58:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tardy Tart - Luci Lovett

IR Shae Celestine - Newbie Knockout Camrose

OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Shae Celestine - Newbie Knockout

SP - Tears In A Cage Malcesine

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Everything is his!
My fears, my tears.
All of what I am physically and emotionally.
I wait for Him just a word , a touch, the taste of any of His liquids! My suffering, my longing, my hunger and desire are all my gifts of love & devotion to my Master. I live for the scent of him wherever he presses my face!
The cage is painfully small. I feel my fear slipping towards terror as Master hoists me off the ground high, suspending me in this cold steel, crapped prison that He swings and spins me in.
I watch my tears fall and hit the ground.
My heart melts as he asks me why I cry.
My heart it so will pound.
Duration: 29:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP - Tears In A Cage

Goodie Two Shoes Part One - Piper Hill Port Charlotte

Piper Hill cries at the drop of a hat. It is an endearing quality for all of our members. We love watching a pretty young thing come apart at the seams and Piper is quite the spectacle. She can take the beating, and the humiliation is making her wet, but the most beautiful part is still the tears. The come freely whenever she is afraid. She likes to play brave, rating her fear as 4s and 5s, but 5 minutes after the pre-feed she is pushing 10. It is a new record.
Duration: 52:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 588.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goodie Two Shoes Part One - Piper Hill

Natasha Starr and Tommy Pistol Nashport

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory.
Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.
The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from being dominated and can't wait to be fucked. The slaves mouth's spill out drool from the ball gags or the hard cocks that have been fucking their throats
Duration: 51:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natasha Starr and Tommy Pistol

Headcase - Emily Marilyn, Cyd Black Madill

Emily Marilyn wants to do a good job for Cyd Black but she is not even sure what that will mean. She is ultimately interested in doing the dirtiest things if it will please her man. She talks about some of the more perverse acts of public degradation she has participated in. They are the kinds of experiences that still fuel her late night fantasies. No matter how many times she experiences tight bondage or public humiliation she will always come back for more. It is in her nature.
Duration: 1:04:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 721.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Headcase - Emily Marilyn, Cyd Black
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13453 секунды с 9 запросами