View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 10:29 AM   #319
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Josi's Hand Cans Yako

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josi's Hand Cans

Tin Cans East Dover

April Rain is scared when she wakes up in a room with a strange man and with cans on her hands and feet. And she should be. That fear only gets worse when O.T. cuts her pretty little dress off and exposes her body to whatever torment he has devised for her. With the cans drilled into the ground, all she can do is watch as O.T. takes what he wants.
Duration: 46:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tin Cans

Nasty Ladies Paxton

Nyssa Nevers and Nadia White are such nasty little ladies. Each with giant tits and wet aching cunts. They are just Matt's type. Nadia's tits are so huge they make the perfect target for the single tail. She moans as Matt makes stripes across her body. Then he attaches a crotch rope from Nadia's pussy to Nyssa's feet. Every little movement Nyssa makes Nadia feels between her legs. It's time for Nadia's torment. Matt doesn't take it easy on her at all. With her tits tied so tightly they almost pop Matt puts nipple clamps on and canes her and vibrates her.
Duration: 49:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Ladies

Hurting Hunter Mount Airy

Hunter is the kind of beauty you'd never expect was into BDSM, but looks can be deceiving. Once she's tied up he takes full advantage of her helplessness. He touches anything he wants to touch and she can't stop him. With his fingers deep inside her cunt just to test out her wetness she cums; shooting squirt all over the floor.
This requires cleaning up and Hunter is going to use her hair and tongue.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 864.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurting Hunter

Summer Lovin Payerne

Coralee is just like any other bondage slut. Once the ropes go on she's a happy camper. The ballgag is super tight and that's the best! Spread her legs to expose her dripping gash and she purrs. Coralee loves the bondage. It's not necessary, but once the vibrator teases her clit she's done in. Having a slab of cold hard metal shoved between her labia makes for an interesting ride. Her arms and then hair are pulled back to increase the tension on her tender cunt. Her back is arched as much as it can be without breaking. Just the right position for some face slapping and choking.
Duration: 31:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Lovin

Brooke Report Upernavik

Brooke is a tall sexy skinny lady. The kind of girl you see around town and just want to strip her naked and tie her up so she can't get away. It's perfect because she'd like it. She also happens to be a kinky little slut. The more she's tied, the more she's turned on. Once her clothes come off you can see that lithe little body squirm in the bondage. Her tender pussy is exposed. The lust in her eyes as she watches OT tie her up is palatable. Her legs are spread and she's suspended. The excitement drips right out of her.
Duration: 47:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Report

Enthusiast Teruel

Madisin is an avid participant in BDSM activities. In particular she has an interest in verbal and physical humiliation. As he shows her around the barn she's points out various devices she would like to be in. He begins to tie her up and she becomes putty in his hands. Her expression shows off just how much she likes it. Everything he does to her makes her more and more excited.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enthusiast
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10720 секунды с 9 запросами