Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Taryn Elizabeth Southern Trans Girl Wants You Cover

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ShemaleStrokers
Cast: Taryn Elizabeth
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Solo, Masturbation, Brunette

Won't you come play with my perky natural tits? How much of my soft breast can you fit in your mouth? Then turn your attention to my smooth, creamy ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 489.9 MB

Download Taryn Elizabeth Southern Trans Girl Wants You Cover

Dress up dickgirl

Cast: Amy
Genres: Shemale, Ladyboy, Transsexual

Amy slinks into the room wearing a black see through miniskirt that shows her panties. you can see amy's tits through the material as she starts to play with her petite body. amy's not alone for long as a stud with a rock hard cock comes to defile her. amy caresses the guys balls while her mouth goes to work on the throbbing shaft. once wet with amy's spit her ass is penetrated with every inch. amy is fucked deep and hard missionary style. she strokes her little cum stick while being rammed. next she climbs on cowgirl and impales herself all the way. her little buns invitingly bounce up and down. the finale in doggystyle with amy's pretty face splattered with hot cum!

Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dress up dickgirl

White lingerie pushed in creampie

Cast: Phatida
Genres: Shemale, Ladyboy, Transsexual

Ladyboy phatida is wearing a sexy white blouse with panties and stockings. she begins to squeeze her tits together over her blouse and her nipples pop out to say hello through the open area of the blouse between them. phatida settles onto a plush footstool and bends over with her ass in the air. panties aside.
the pov gazes at her asshole and then phatida turns and lifts her blouse up to let her titties out. before you know it. she is sucking on the pov's hard shaft and deep throating him. she rubs his cock on her tits to take a couple seconds to recover from gagging on him and then dives back down to deep throating him. next. the pov sits back on the bed and enjoys as she sucks his balls. licks his asshole. and deep throats him more.
then phatida presents herself ass up for him and he oils up her round rump. the pov slides his bare cock into phatida and fucks her doggystyle. next. he puts a glass toy inside of her and she pushes it in deep while sucking his cock. then. on her back....

Duration: 40:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download White lingerie pushed in creampie
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04221 секунды с 9 запросами