luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Barbara Sullivan

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Melon Juggler
Cast: Barbara Sullivan
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Threesome, Anal, Dildo, Strapon, MILF, Mature, Cum Shots, Creampie
Video language: English

The guy found himself a new girl for sex. She begins to suck the hard leather dick of her boyfriend, and then spreads her legs in front of him for a fuck in the pussy. The groom fries a bitch doggy style and in a cowgirl position, as well as in a missionary position, and as a result shoots sperm on her breasts.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 324kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Barbara Sullivan

Taelor:47 year old busty blue eyed blonde MILF

Cast: Taelor
Video language: English

This is one sexy blonde MILF with huge tits. She has a constant craving for sex, her husband travels so she is allowed to play while he is away. There are some lucky guys in her hometown that get satisfy this women when she is in need. I find her very attractive myself. Unfortunately, we double booked two shoots on the same day. So Nick took this shoot while I did another. I would have updated this video sooner but its kind of a weak cumshot at the end. Since she is so sexy, I didn't want to let the video go to waste. If you guys think I should bring her back to fuck her myself, I most definitely will. Let me know!

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:36
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Taelor:47 year old busty blue eyed blonde MILF
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11983 секунды с 9 запросами