luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sandra Taylor

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Melon Juggler
Cast: Sandra Taylor
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Threesome, Anal, Dildo, Strapon, MILF, Mature, Cum Shots, Creampie
Video language: English

The man has a very thin wife and he always dreamed of fucking a plump, juicy and fat woman. Once, when the wife left for her mother with an overnight stay, the man took a fat prostitute and brought her to his home. Well, let's take off your clothes, beauty, said the man and stared at her big tits. The prostitute silently undressed and climbed onto his wife's bed. Do you like my boobs? .. says the prostitute, come to me, my peach. The man dived into big tits without hesitation and began to lick and kiss them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7725kbps
Audio: 317kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sandra Taylor

Julie Lynch

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Melon Juggler
Cast: Julie Lynch
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Threesome, Anal, Dildo, Strapon, MILF, Mature, Cum Shots, Creampie
Video language: English

A neighbor cohabits with this and one fine day decides to go to her to have sex with her. She takes from the gentleman his big penis in her mouth and skillfully sucks him, licking his balls. The boyfriend bent the slut with cancer and began to fry her in the pussy, and then he planted her in the ass. She with a juicy ass after fucking in the ass got sperm on her tits.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7641kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Julie Lynch
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05032 секунды с 9 запросами