View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 10:30 AM   #12272
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Claudia Macc, Niky Sweet - So Tight Zurich

Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Niky Sweet (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Gorgeous babe Claudia Macc goes from being fisted in last weeks update on Fister Twister to being the fister in today's latest installment of our horny lesbian fisting challenges. Niky Sweet is our stunning challenger for today and Claudia really can't wait to get her hands on her perfect tits! She pours oil down over Niky's chest and rubs it into her, while Niky rubs it down over her freshly shaved pussy too! Claudia lays Niky down on her side and starts to play with her oiled up pussy. She uses her fingers to stretch her pussy apart and starts to finger her, only taking a break to let Niky taste herself! Claudia starts to get a bit more with her hands and gapes Niky apart even more using four fingers. Using some red tongs, Claudia playfully pinched Niky's nipples then moves back down to her pussy, eager to stretch her even more so that she doesn't have long to wait before she can fist fuck her! While Niky is gaped wide open with the tongs she rubs her pussy and gets herself all worked up. Claudia has one more step to take before she can have her wicked way with her fist and that is to shove a big black dildo inside Niky's pussy while she is bent over doggystyle. She replaces her big dildo with her hand which she slides up inside Niky's honey pot. Niky has a seriously tight pussy so it takes a few attempts but it isn't long before Claudia is frantically fisting her in all sorts of positions!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6411kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claudia Macc, Niky Sweet - So Tight

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play Valentines

Cast: Goldilocks
Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings
Video language: English
This was super fun. I love my toy collection and here you get to see most of it. We are always adding bigger and bigger toys.
The newest one is the clear plug… At 7:20. The only way it would fit was after some warming up with two fists! This was the first time I actually got it all the way in and it was sooooo exhilarating. That stretch and the fullness was amazing.
My pussy pushed it out after just a moment so more stretching must be done so I can stay that full for even longer
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Ivanna James Testing The Handmade Dolphin Size L 1080p La Fontaine

Cast: Ivanna James, Stacy Bloom
Genres: Fisting
Ivanna James has an adorable ass and so she decided to test out a new size for her hole!
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11828kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivanna James Testing The Handmade Dolphin Size L 1080p

BrutalDildos Karina Gold Zhangye

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Karina Gold
Genres: Dildo
Sexy blonde Karina Gold has her tight pussy chewed up by a thick dildo with ribs and a brutal dildo machine until she cums!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:49
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalDildos Karina Gold

Rebel Rhyder Testing The Handmade Unicorn L 1080p Novorossiisk

Cast: Rebel Rhyder, Giorgio Grandi
Genres: Fisting
The blonde has a large anal hole and so she decided to test the new size for her hole!
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11685kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder Testing The Handmade Unicorn L 1080p

Wooden Stick or Hard cock? Middlesbrough

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Video language: English
I am little bitch and I am happy for it. I always start to play alone. I have good fingers for it, or even some wooden sticks are fine for my juicy cunt. So, should I wait for a cock? If it appears I am lucky bitch.
Duration: 35:06
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3698kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 983.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wooden Stick or Hard cock?
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02832 секунды с 9 запросами