Old 09-25-2022, 10:29 PM   #3347
gr1mmett

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

gr1mmett Непонятно, что и думать...
Default New Realms Of Sluttishness 1 280

New Realms Of Sluttishness 1 280

Name of actress:
Genre: Hardcore, Brunette, Blowjob, Masturbation, Stockings, Handjob, Shaved, Reality, Upskirt, Spanking, Old vs Young, British
Part 1:
Sometimes a cute babe appears that pushes the "envelope" of sluttishness to new levels previously unknown to Man. A babe you would DEFINITELY NOT take home to meet Mother! Yes, if Jeni were a mountaineer (and a bloke) she'd be Sir Edmund Hilary or if she were an astro physicist, with Motor Neurone Disease, she'd be Stephen Hawking. She bravely teetered in her high heels into new realms of sluttishness and in my opinion should hang her head in shame at her behaviour. I hereby, by the power invested in my position as Jim Slip award her 11/10 for sluttishness! Next week she gets even worse!

Part 2:
Well folks,here's Part 2 of the Sluttiest Slut in Budapest, Jeni, who this week demands a rampant anal session. I don't know if there is unusual sun-spot activity at the moment, but suddenly I've been inundated with the most rampant sluts ever! Next week we have Columbia, no, she's not from Bogata, she's from South London, who behaves rather shockingly. The week after we have the crazed Tallulah from Birmingham, who started the proceedings by stuffing the biggest dildo I've ever seen, straight up her arse.In fact she's so BAD, I've given her a 12/10! To be honest, I'm not sure I can take much more of this bad behaviour from the girls! So stay tuned in for the upcoming updates.

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 32 min 16 s
Size: 1.84 GiB

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD
gr1mmett is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14990 секунды с 9 запросами