LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Never Enough, Scene vol.1 Waterloo

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardFriction
Cast: Tomas Brand, Logan Rogue
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Boots, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Mature, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Tomas Brand and Logan Rogue open the scene locked in a magic embrace. Logan licks his way down Tomas’ perfectly chiseled torso. He’s down on his knees servicing his man, Tomas’ thick throbbing uncut rod pulsing in and out of Logan’s strong lips. Logan gulps and deep throats the monsterpiece with ease and delight before laying Tomas’ perfect muscle ass open and rimming the tight pink hole. It’s a full service job! Intimacy and passion heat up again when they are face to face, Tomas spreads Logan’s legs wide open and Logan’s hole is hungry for cock. by each other’s gazeand full of fire, they go at it. Logan takes it like a pro, every massive inch begging for more. You can tell the connection is real as they kiss and laugh with each other having a sexual adventure like no other- in front of a live broadcast audience. In the end, both men blow their loads. First Logan whocan hardly contain it! Then Tomas milks his fat rod as Logan gulps up the hot juice like a greedy ! It ends with a sweet kiss and embrace.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:45
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2438kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 529.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Never Enough, Scene vol.1

Le Masseur Eaten Spunk Fort Rock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Blue Ribbon Erotica
Cast: Kevin, Adam, Angel, Dek, Jake
Genres: Amateur, Mature, Bear, Bareback, Anal, High Definition, Massage
I met Jake recently at a naked bear party where we struck up a conversation while relaxing in the pool. Talking shop with Jake, I mentioned that I was shooting massage videos and he immediately said “Where do I sign up?” and that he wanted an opportunity to service my fat dy dick. Bon Appetit! Talk about perfect timing! Two of my out of town fuck buddies, Dek Reckless and Adam Chizzler, were visiting Fort Lauderdale at the same time. Adam is a super hot & hung versatile black stud and Dek is a sexy white bottom who loves to service cock, the bigger the better for Dek’s hungry hole. Adam and Dek really hit it off and the chemistry between all three of us was electric, so after the massage there was no question that we were going to play. Kevin and I met online through one of those massage exchange websites. We both love massage and Kevin needs it bad because he's a cyclist who usually bikes over a hundred miles a week. His ass is in really great shape from all of the bike riding and he loves to have it worked on. I started on his ass this time with my tongue and then moved onto using my big dy cock. Angel and I have been exchanging massages since we met about five years ago at the bath house. His hole is still as tight and silky as ever. I love the feel of fucking his firm black ass bareback so I can get all of the pleasure and sensation from Angel’s sweet hole. In this scene it is Angel’s turn for a massage and I give him a thorough one that releases all his pent up stress. Did I mention that Angel sucks cock really well too?
Duration: 1:40:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Le Masseur Eaten Spunk

Mark Troy And Martin Dajnar Katrineholm

Studio: Chaosmen
We find Mark Troy and Martin Dajnar in a brightly-lit living room, making out on the couch. Mark lifts away Martins shirt to reveal his furry dadbod, and Mark is thrilled. Hes an eager young twink who really loves a more mature guy.
The two finish peeling away the rest of their clothes before Mark gets busy servicing Martins hard, uncut cock. Martin is clearly enjoying himself as he throws his head back.
Mark sits back against the sofa so Martin has easy access to his hard, hung, uncut twink cock. Mark has a large set of balls on him that Martin enjoys playing with.
Martin sits back against the sofa and Mark crawls on top in a reverse cowboy position as he lowers his hole down onto Martins hard dick. It isnt long before Mark is bouncing up and down on Martins dick like its some kind of sexual trampoline.
Martin gets another change to play with Marks pendulous balls as Mark continues to bounce on his cock. Mark then gets on all-fours over the arm of the couch so that Martin get plunge deeper and harder into his hole.
Martin rails Marks tight ass as Mark starts fucking back on Martins dick. Mark flips over on his back and Martin continues to pound his hole. Mark plays with his cock and slides his foreskin up and down his shaft until he blasts an impressive load all over his stomach. Martin pulls out and adds his nut to the mix before leaning forward and giving Mark a thank you kiss.
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 917.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Troy And Martin Dajnar

Gay - Bare Encounters Passaic

Video language: English
Those of a certain – shall we say, mature? – age might be forgiven somewhat for anticipating a lovelorn tale of repressed emotions, but believe us when we tell you that there’s nothing romantic about this bunch of sexed-up beauties. In fact, all they’re interested in is the next hard fuck. Fortunately, they’re surrounded by a gang of horny fuckers (Yuri Adamov, Shane Barret, gorgeous exclusive, Victor Diamond et al) with exactly the same mind-set. The result? A breathtaking, cum-draining explosion that’ll leave you totally drained!
Duration: 2:03:20
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 989kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Bare Encounters

Mark Troy And Martin Dajnar Somerton

Studio: Chaosmen
We find Mark Troy and Martin Dajnar in a brightly-lit living room, making out on the couch. Mark lifts away Martins shirt to reveal his furry dadbod, and Mark is thrilled. Hes an eager young twink who really loves a more mature guy.
The two finish peeling away the rest of their clothes before Mark gets busy servicing Martins hard, uncut cock. Martin is clearly enjoying himself as he throws his head back.
Mark sits back against the sofa so Martin has easy access to his hard, hung, uncut twink cock. Mark has a large set of balls on him that Martin enjoys playing with.
Martin sits back against the sofa and Mark crawls on top in a reverse cowboy position as he lowers his hole down onto Martins hard dick. It isnt long before Mark is bouncing up and down on Martins dick like its some kind of sexual trampoline.
Martin gets another change to play with Marks pendulous balls as Mark continues to bounce on his cock. Mark then gets on all-fours over the arm of the couch so that Martin get plunge deeper and harder into his hole.
Martin rails Marks tight ass as Mark starts fucking back on Martins dick. Mark flips over on his back and Martin continues to pound his hole. Mark plays with his cock and slides his foreskin up and down his shaft until he blasts an impressive load all over his stomach. Martin pulls out and adds his nut to the mix before leaning forward and giving Mark a thank you kiss.
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 351.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Troy And Martin Dajnar

Sugar Daddies vol.2 Inver Grove Heights

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Icon Male
Cast: Adam Russo, Brandon Wilde, Andrew Fitch, Ethan Slade, Nick Capra, Wolf Hudson
Genres: Matures, Oral, Rimming, Anal, Cum shots
These bad boys need a dy who can fill all of their needs. Hot older men use their power and money to seduce sexy young guys in Sugar dies 2 - the next installment of the hit older/younger series. Brandon Wilde plays boytoy to debonair Adam Russo, but secretly lusts for Adam's gorgeous Andrew Fitch. Muscular dy Nick Capra seduces beautiful southern boy Ethan Slade, along with the baddest of them all, streetwise Wolf Hud.
Duration: 1:39:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sugar Daddies vol.2

Время генерации страницы 0.09694 секунды с 9 запросами