Old 09-26-2022, 07:15 AM   #1258
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Erection While Massage vol.2 Akashi

Release Year: 2016
Studio: KO Company, Pandora
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Young Men
触りたい…でも触れない…いけない� �分かってる… もう抑えきれないこの衝動。俺は今� �ここで動物となる。大ヒット淫行マ� ��サージシリーズ第二弾! ただのマッサージのはずが、まさか� �展開に肉欲は頂点へ達する!体育会野 郎と二人きりの密着空間 巧みな指づかいでフル勃起! 妄想だけでイキそうになる至福の時� �.1 ~淫乱マッサージ師の裏エロスペシャ� ��コース~ ガタイ系マッサージ師はエロ狂い! イケる客だけメニューにはない特別� �ースでおもてなし! 濃厚とスペシャルオイルで身体の芯� �でエロ奉仕!.2 ~巷で噂の中国式マッサージ~ 「ここ、キモチイイデショ?デカイで� ��ね(笑)」 整体師の使い込んだトロマンに客の� �カマラがいつの間にか….3 ~出張マッサージを狙うドスケベ野郎~ 俺は最近ゲイの出張マッサージには� �っている! 顔は来るまでわからないが今日も俺� �股間が疼いて仕方ない…今日も俺の� ��カマラで誘ってやる….4 ~ノンケのストレッチマッサージで血� ��がチ◯コに集中したドゲイが…~ 流行のストレッチマッサージ店でノ� �ケ相手に興奮するどゲイ。 見本を見せてとイケメンノンケにや� �しいポーズをさせどさくさ紛れに触� ��まくる。 2人っきりの空間でセクハラ施術でノ� ��ケスポーツマンを犯す!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:58:58
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erection While Massage vol.2

Straight Spirit Seriously Confused vol.2 Chadwick

Release Year: 2012
Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Oral, Fingering, Toy, BlowJob, HandJob, Masturbation, Cunshot
前作をはるかに超えるモデルと内容� �送る、ノンケ体育会ファン必見の極� ��エロビデオ。 全員体育会部員、第二弾が遂に完成� � 手コキ、フェラだけじゃ終わらない� � 初めてのアナル愛撫にノンケが狂う� � 鍛えた筋肉アスリートの性感帯を熟� �の職人テクでどこまでも責めまくる� �� さらに、大人気モデルに出演の梅本� �、【 12】に出演の福原君も登場! さらに笑顔が超可愛い級メイン宇佐� �くんがあまりの快感に乱れちゃう! とにかくエロい総勢11人のノンケ体育 会部員の男のテクに酔いしれる激エ� �姿をご覧ください。
Duration: 2:15:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1911kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Spirit Seriously Confused vol.2

Easy Full Erection Rooty Boy Nineteen-year-olds Lucca

Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Solo, Toys, Twinks
Video language: Japanese
超バルキーになって再出演の黒崎仁!� ��イルドと男っぽさにハマるファンが 続出!?
こんなイケメンのアナルを激ハメ出� �るゴーグルマンが羨ましい程!
容赦なく高速ピストンで昇天させる!
Duration: 1:32:12
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1910kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Easy Full Erection Rooty Boy Nineteen-year-olds

Maniacal, Scene 3 Bunnlevel

Genres: Fetish, Fingering, Gag, Jockstraps, Oral, Pump, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
Video language: English
'Maniacal' Doctor Chris Damned has Devin Franco chained up, and he's attached a number of clothespins to Devin's torso. With the clothespins pinching his body, Devin is writhing in pleasure in pain as Chris pulls strings attached to the clothespins, ripping them from Devin's skin...one by one. Devin's rock hard from the sensations, and Chris grabs onto his dick. When he's ready to release Devin, Chris unchains him, gives his ass a quick lick for some lube, and shoves his cock deep up Devin's ass. All Devin can do is bear down and take the rough, bareback pounding Chris' cock is delivering. Switching positions, Chris lays down on the floor to let Devin bounce on his long dick. Eager to please, Devin takes the brutal pounding from the doctor until he's instructed to hop off and blow his load all over the doctor's cock. After Devin licks his own load off Chris' dick, the Doctor strokes one out.
Duration: 18:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maniacal, Scene 3

Augustus & Brenner & Cooper TagTeam RAW Glace Bay

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Augustus, Brenner Bolton, Cooper Reed
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Ass to Mouth, Group Sex, Threesome, Deep Throat, Jocks, Muscles, 69, Fingering, Uncut, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos, Kissing, Cum Eating, Cumshots
Serviced This is a whopper of a movie. It was 42 minutes long after the final edit, and I knew I had to trim it down. I shaved off about 3 minutes. A lot at the beginning where they were undressing, so it does start a little abruptly. Some of the other transitions are a little awkward as I cut here and there. Maybe someday a Director's Cut wille out, but honestly I don't think I trimmed anything anyone is going to miss.I also feel a bit bad about Augustus. This was his very first full-sex video, and according to him, his first time doing anything with a guy. I believe it. His Serviced video, he was pretty much frozen, and in this video, Brenner and Cooper are working circles around him. He isn't frozen, but you can sure tell he is not sure what to do.Having said all that, he tackled a lot of limits. Augustus sucked cocks, kissed, and even got his cherry popped. His fat dick hangs downward and is so thick that it is difficult to tell if he is hard, but for the most part he was actually into it. He was eager after the shoot to setup another scene, and not because he needed the money. I think we flipped a switch on him. He still loves girls, but after meeting Ransom and Cooper who are indeed Bi ( and not 'confused') I think he gets he can play on both teams whatever his mood.As for the video itself, Cooper and Brenner move things along. Cooper is such a sweet and nice guy, but he actually really likes piggy type of stuff. Brenner loves nasty play and I lost count of how many times he got Ass To Mouth (ATM) from Augustus and Brenner.There is one part where Brenner is on his back with the Cooper fucking Augustus ass. Brenner is below deck with a full view in his face. Cooper pulls out several times, makes Cooper clean it and slick it up and fucks Augustus some more. Brenner also sucked on Augustus cock while he was getting fucked. Having his hole perated and his cock sucked, Augustus thought he was going to accidentally cum. Another fat-dicked boy that appears to be a bottom!We finished the video doing a bouncy ball position. I knew Cooper's cock can go in any direction, so he rolls his legs up, points his cock up 'backward' so that Brenner can bounce on his cock while sucking Augustus cock.Cooper knew he couldn't do it very long as that angle was making his cock want to cum, and Brenner of course was getting a quad workout. Brenner was getting close and I just let him nut like that, bouncing up and down on Cooper. Brenner shoots a huge load then eats it from the floor.They reconfigure so Augustus can juice Brenner's hole. He ramps up and unloads a giant load, and just as the last drop of spoogees out, Cooper adds his own load. Brenner's ass is literally coated in jizz!Cooper scoops it into his hole, then starts feeding it to Brenner. Augustus's cock went down fast, but Cooper was still going strong, so he fucks him some more with the frothy mess.We get one last cock cleaning as Brenner eats their loads off of Cooper's cock!I nominate this video as "Best of the Year!"
Duration: 38:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Augustus & Brenner & Cooper TagTeam RAW

Heavy Industry Blachly

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Elite Male
Cast: Rick Bauer, Kevin Cage, D. Camillo, Jonathan Collins, Ted Colunga, Fabrizio, Randy Jones, Leslie, Maurizio, Mario McGabe, Akos Piros, Scott Portman
Genres: Anal, Oral, Muscles, Bodybuilders, Hairy, Masturbation, Rimming, Fingering
Five hardcore sex scenes; 12 heavy duty men, explosive libido, throbbing heavy-duty dicks, rugged mansex ... an industrial duty shop of whores!
Hard ass fucking, cock sucking, and explosive eruptions ... just hard fought rough-cut mansex.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:24:29
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heavy Industry

Horny Hashtag, Sc.4 Fujin

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, Cumshots, Rimming, Fingering, Tattoos, Bareback
Video language: English
Peter is that guy that no matter what he always likes to have his phone in this hand, it'd seem that Adam is not a fan of that, or Family Guy, so with the phone out of the way, and Peter protesting, Adam decides to quiet him up, which leads these three boys to make out on the bed. Rodion is first to lose his tight-fitting underwear with Peter kissing him and Adam sucking his meaty shaft, soon after all three boys are sucking each others cocks until Rodion is being spit-roasted, sucking Adams dick and balls whilst Peter is having fun with his ass, first rimming and soon after fucking. But Peter isn't going to miss out on this action either, as he soon hops on to ride Rodions dick, whilst having Adam jerk him off. And of course, we don't need to say that Adam too is going to get his fair share of cock neither, as he too will be fucked by Rodion, even whilst Peter is fucking him!
Duration: 30:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Hashtag, Sc.4

Время генерации страницы 0.10524 секунды с 9 запросами