Old 09-26-2022, 07:16 AM   #1261
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fast Sex Courier Colwich

Release Year: 2016
Studio: KO Company, Eros
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Fingering, Threesome, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
2016年1発目肉便器アフター5シリーズ� �成!
前作メインモデル犬顔澤村虎琉が再� �登場!今すぐヤれる宅配便、川急便の 異常性態!
1. イカニモ宅配業者
「お荷物でーす。」黒く焼けた肌に� �えた腕と盛り上がった胸筋。
炎天下の夏の日、パツパツの制服姿� �宅配屋とエレベーターですれ違う。
「あれ絶対お仲間やんな?」ニヤニヤ� ��ながら話しこむ二人組。
「それうちの荷物じゃない?」そうい� ��て話しかける…。
気づけば玄関先で汗だく三連結で盛� �まくっていた…
2. 患者喰い外科医
深夜の病院。「具合はどうですか?」� ��今日も先生のアレが欲しいです…」
デカマラで患者を虜にさせ性欲を満� �す医者。次に行った病室には医者お� ��に入りの患者が…。
「起きてますか?」患者の匂いを嗅ぎ� ��がら下着を脱がせ、アナルを舐めま くる!
デカマラで夜な夜な患者を掘りまく� �!
3. 警備員の裏の顔
学校から通報が。「誰かいますかー?� ��報があったんですが…」
そこには顔見知りの教師が。いきな� �壁に押さえつけてくる教師。
「警備員さん、こういうの好きでし� �?」
制服の下はすでにパンパンのチンポ� �なぜがトロトロのケツマンが…
教室で股開かされて教師にケツマン� �ガバガバにされていく!
4. ド、川急便
「宅配便でーす!」…カギが開いてい� ��。中は薄暗くいやらしい音。部屋に 入ると覆面の二人組が…。
同意か強制か目隠しをされ…どんど� �興奮していく宅配屋。
四つん這いでケツマン掘られてギン� �ン!顔にザーメンかけられ興奮のあま り…
仕事中だとさらに興奮するアブノー� �ル行為!
男の汗の匂いが発情スイッチ。人間� �配便所が今日もトロトロアナルをお� ��けします。
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:13:19
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fast Sex Courier

Squirting Delivery Dunnigan

Release Year: 2014
Studio: KO Company, Eros
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Fingering, Threesome, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
『ピンポーン、潮吹きデリバリーで� �。 今日もトロトロ仕上げです。』
肉便器アフター5シリーズ第6弾!
3人目の適格者、あの大ヒット『潮吹� ��坊主 3』メインモデル芦澤龍樹が再び登場!
そして初代潮吹き坊主、堂本聖吾も� �全復活!
夢の潮吹きストーリーをお届けしま� �!
【パート1 潮吹きウェイター】
ランチ宅配先には上半身裸マッチョ� �怪しげな男が...
『1万円しかないんですけど。 お釣り下さい。』お釣りがなく数分� �もう一度尋ねるとそこには全裸でチ� ��ポを勃起させて…
【パート2 アナルローズ警備員】
先輩警備員の二人に毎日のようにケ� �を掘られている後輩の変態髭野郎。 チンポをしゃぶらせながら先輩達が� �今日の警備はAVスタジオだ。 なんか面白そうだな』そしてそこに� �ケツ掘りブランコが…『ほら、さっ� ��とやっちまおうぜ』先輩のデカマラ が容赦なく…
【パート3 ○川急便とヤ○ト運輸が】
同じマンションでよく会う宅配業者� �二人。『よく会いますね。 今日も頑張りましょう!』1人はいつも のセフレの部屋に犯してもらいに。
変態すぎるセフレ。『はい、今から� �物もってきてください。』そしても� ��1人の宅配業者が…
【パート4 潮吹きデリバリー】
宅配アナルサービス。何でもやって� �れるデリバリーエッチ。『下着はト� ��ンクスで服はガソスタの店員で。
30分後にお願いします。』トロトロ仕 上げでやって来たボーイ。 ケツはもうグチュグチュ…『君すご� �ね。 ケツ捲くれてるで。 潮吹いちゃってるやん…』
Duration: 2:20:16
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 1710kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting Delivery

Shea and Tito Paragonah

Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Shea, Tito
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Fingering, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
"We got a newbie," director Kaden says, as we start our brand new scene tonight with Tito and Shea.
The newbie in question is Shea, who we have yet to see before, but tonight, he goes all-in with Tito. The two take turns sucking and fucking one another something fierce -- and I'm super stoked to post it tonight for you guys.
Kaden asks Shea how nervous he is, and he answers, "On a scale from 1-10? Like, a, 7?" Kaden jokes that Shea is super nervous, but he feels that Tito should be able to "relax" him a little bit, and "calm those nerves."
Kaden acknowledges how I'm working a little backwards, and throwing Shea into the mix super fast -- since he hasn't even shot a solo. Well hell, when you've got a guy that's as cute as Shea, why *not* get him into some action asap? I'm doing it for you guys -- the members -- after all. lol.
Kaden leaves the guys alone to get to know one another, and it isn't long before the shirts and jeanse off. They startparing tattoos . . . and their brightly-colored underwear. A handful of seconds go by before Tito starts sliding his hands up and down Shea's inner thighs -- and we're off!
"Gonna get you up and running here soon," Tito growls at Shea, as the two guys start manhandling their briefs-clad dicks. Tito yanks off Shea's underwear and starts going to town. Hell, Kaden has only been out of the room for a hot minute and we're already on to blowjobs. He better get back fast before these guys carry on too far without him. lol.
"Doing good so far?" Tito asks Shea, who smiles and says "Yeah!" That's what I like to hear!
Kaden has returned and he starts to get in close with the camera, catching every slurp of Tito's mouth on Shea's sizable dick. It's Shea's turn to go down on Tito, who orders him to "suck on my balls." Kaden gets right up in there with the camera so we hear every "pop!" of Tito's balls as they drop out of Shea's mouth.
Shea is able to slurp Tito all the way down into his mouth, which Tito is highly-impressed by. The guys switch it up and get into a 69 position, but soon enough, the guys can't hold back any longer and decide to move on to the fucking.
Tito is up first, and he takes his place behind Shea and pounds him hard -- grabbing onto Shea's hips, slapping his ass, and grunting all the way. "Like it? Huh?!" Tito barks at Shea, who can mostly only groan appreciative moans in response.
Soon, it's time for Tito to get his fill -- so to speak -- of Shea's cock up his ass. Shea mans Tito's ass and starts railing him. The guys change positions so that Tito is sitting on Shea and riding him like a cowboy at the rodeo. Aw hell! "Ooh, fuck yeah!" Shea exclaims, "Ride that dick!"
You're gonna have to watch the scene yourself to see how it ends, but it's safe to say that Shea's first time was a success!
Duration: 40:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1798kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 570.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shea and Tito

Down To Business - Lance Luciano & JP Dubois Purwokerto

Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Lance Luciano, JP Dubois
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Butt Play, Interracial, Cumshots, Masturbation
When two Alphas occupy one room the battle begins for dominance. JP Dubois starts thepetition with his piercing eyes and sly smile. He tests the waters with a slow caress down his button down shirt until his hand is resting on his cock tempting his prey. Lance Luciano, drop- gorgeous in black, shows his interest by groping himself back and unbuckling his belt. One-upsmanship leads to both men showing off their big uncut cocks. JP stretches his foreskin so much it's gotta hurt, then steps over the table and plunks him meat squarely in Lance's hand. Their tongues connect next. Fascinated by what JP was doing with his foreskin, Lance aligns their hard ons and docks them, sliding his foreskin over JP's cock, then reversing the process. JP challenges himself to swallow Lance's cock while Lance reaches around to slip a finger into JP's hole. Lance ups the ante by sliding in two, then feeds Lance the juices. The fingers are soon replaced by Lance's cock, and the juices continue to flow. JP is a pro and he twists and turns his cock every which-way as Lance drills him. They separate briefly for Lance to have a taste of JP's foreskin, then reconnect with JP straddling Lance from above, grimacing as he shoots all over his belly, then kneeling with open mouth to Lance's load.
Duration: 32:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4647kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Down To Business - Lance Luciano & JP Dubois

Fuck Town Ethridge

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Wild G@mes
Genres: Asian, Blowjob, Cumshots, DAP, Fingering , Handjob, Masturbation, Threesome, Twinks
この男、犯られる!
淫乱野郎達(アニマル)が夜な夜な盛り 出す!!
全編アナルの淫乱パーティー!!
男を未だ知らない若い筋肉肢体が、� �肉棒に犯される!
格闘家スバル、遂に淫乱肉棒で容赦� �く突かれ、快感発射!
筋肉系体育会がサオ師マッチョとガ� �掘り!
底なし性欲を剥き出しに!
色黒スジ筋が驚愕の2本挿し!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:23:59
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1317kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Town

Hold Me Down & Fuck Me Bareback Peaceful Valley

Studio: Nawty Batty Boy, AWT Video
Cast: Russian Boys (Russian guys, but not Octobrists!)
Genres: Russian Twinks, Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbate, Big Cocks
Super horny Russian teen boys are begging their fuck pals to Hold Me Down & Fuck Me Bareback in extra spunky bareback action scenes. Rimming, fingering, sucking, and cum eating with six cute and smooth Russian lads in top notch bareback fucking and cock sucking action!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:05
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1678kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hold Me Down & Fuck Me Bareback

Backdoor Bathroom, Scene 3 Cristal City

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fetish, Fingering, Gag, Jockstraps, Oral, Pump, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
Video language: English
When Wrex Wylde meets Drew Dixon at the sink of the reststop restroom and they both have their cocks out, Wrex goes for it and starts sucking on Drew's uncut cock. After gagging on Drew's pole, Wrex spins the stud around to eat him out before bending him over and punching Drew's ass with his fists. With each fist going deeper and deeper into Drew's ass, Wrex keeps turning up the intensity. Switching positions, Drew gets on his back letting Wrex destroy his ass so hard Drew's rosebud pops out. Wrex keeps drilling up into Drew's ass until Drew shoots a thick load all over Wrex's arm. Whatever's left dripping from Drew's cock, Wrex makes sure to lap up.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backdoor Bathroom, Scene 3

Время генерации страницы 0.13265 секунды с 9 запросами