Old 09-26-2022, 04:23 PM   #2911
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Get Me Off

Get Me Off
T, Mistress

T has her oldest boy seated at her feet with his head in her lap. She is stroking his hair and she is telling him that she wants him to do what she has taught him. To lick her pussy just the way she likes it even though it is her time of the month. She knows this upsets his younger brother who is on camera at this time, but both brothers must learn to share in licking her pussy. She always wants her boys to share.
She then spreads her legs and pushes his head into her pussy. "That's a good boy, lick my pussy just the way I taught you," she says. She then describes the twisted life they have together as her boy continues to lick her pussy. The verbals are incredible and as she is speaking, she starts to moan in pleasure and eventually commands her boy onto his back so she can sit on his face and ride it.
T starts to feel huge waves of pleasure as she rides her boy's face to orgasm. The whole time we know his brother on camera is absolutely jealous of the favoritism T is showing his older brother, but eventually all the boys will get their turn at "getting her off!" This scene is extremely twisted and steamy hot for those into family fantasy adventures.
GENRE:Femdom

Size: 151 MiB | Format: Windows Media | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 6 min 53 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03134 секунды с 9 запросами