View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 04:49 AM   #2597
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 123rd Day In Chastity Fake Pussy Fucking Sissy Humiliation

123rd Day In Chastity - Fake Pussy Fucking Sissy Humiliation

20 Pics

399x266
5 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
I want to extend a personal thanks to the submissives and dominants that came to our hotel room "after party" following the Chastity Social. It was a delight to have extra witnesses, hecklers and tormentrixes to pick on Rebel Girl as she struggled to get off while fucking the fake pussy on the floor... especially once we put her into bondage and started using the hog tie to interrupt her thrusting patterns. I was really hoping that she would fail to have an orgasm within 3 minutues so that we would have an excuse for a little forced bi cocksucking. However, the only other cock in the room besides my strap-on belonged to Bobbie and she is in punishment chastity with LOCTITE on the lock for a while... so even forced cocksucking would have only been able to go so far.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05999 секунды с 9 запросами