View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 10:56 AM   #10263
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gmoras vs. Some Playtime Kure

Where most people wouldn't mind a nice nap in the afternoon to relax Gmoras prefers tight bondage. With her flexibility, a reverse prayer is an obvious choice to start her out with. Belts are cinched around her legs to keep her from going far. With a gag to finish up her bondage her playtime begins, much to her delight. Since Gmoras has been such a good girl I'm sure she'll be ecstatic when she finds out her playtime is extended a couple of hours. Don't tell her though, it's a surprise!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 201.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gmoras vs. Some Playtime

SB Challenge: Rachel's Leg Stand Desmet

Normally Rachel would vet her self-bondage adventures but this one seemed too easy. With the keys suspended nearby and her toys nearby she set about putting herself in bondage. Instead of both legs frogtied the challenge only called for one. To get free she just needed to stand on her unhindered leg and get easy access to the keys. Her challenger knew what they were setting her up for and as Rachel found out, she was quite stuck. Even with a leg free it was nearly impossible to stand up. Especially with her other leg effectively a lifeless weight throwing her off balance. Desperate the falls to her back hoping to tease the key free with the heel of her shoe. She knew she should have been more careful after getting stuck the last time. With nobody expected to stop by for hours, she'll have plenty of time to learn from her mistake.
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps

File size: 264.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SB Challenge: Rachel's Leg Stand

Kaecie vs. Blue Struggles Chitose

Cinching Kaecie's armbinder her elbows touch with ease as the laces pull close. Her gag is another matter as the 2" ballgag barely fits behind her teeth. Once it's popped into place, she's unable to push it out but still strapped in just to be sure. The rope keeps her legs cinched tight right down to her heels. A final rope brings her into a hogtie and where she'll be spending some quality time.
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps

File size: 223.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaecie vs. Blue Struggles

Hannah vs. Heavy Lifting Onaga

With Hannah looking amazing in a rubber straitjacket it stood to reason I wanted to be sure that she couldn't go anywhere. Using clover clamps I put them on her exposed breasts; looping the chain through a 10-pound weight. To torment her a bit I told her if she could ring the bell across the room I'd let her out. What I didn't expect was her to use her poor nipples to actually pull it across the floor. Grunting, wincing, and carefully pulling she inches across the floor. I should have known that any challenge she'd give it her all. Now we will see if she can trek the entire distance.
Duration: 12:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps

File size: 208.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah vs. Heavy Lifting

Amarantha trains on the Blow Suck North Hudson

Release Year: 2011
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Amarantha Anna Rose
Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, electrical, high definition, high heels, hoods, latex, predicament, training
Video language: English
Two latex clad beauties and one Gordian machine and a lots of electrical gadgets adds up to a lot of fun. Here we are at Schloss Anna down there in Baveria. There is snow all around us, but for some reason it is hot in the Grand Hall, and it has nothing to do with the heating.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 191.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amarantha trains on the Blow Suck

Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver Mount Summit

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
With Serene's proclivity to wiggle out of rope I decided to see how she'd fare against a little chain. Starting with her ballet boots I coiled the chains around her body locking them on tightly right up to her elbows. Grunts of protest barely escaped the pump gag in her mouth as Serene could her freedom dwindle one lock click at a time. After several minutes of struggle is was obvious to both of us she wasn't getting out of this one. To be sure two more chains were locked on. One pulling her head back and the other pulling her feet into a strict hogtie. Adding a few pumps to Serene's gag I left her to plot her escape.
Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02959 секунды с 9 запросами