View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 11:47 AM   #318
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

ITA - Meg Lehigh

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:04:55
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ITA - Meg

Eva De Vil - Denied For Your Own Protection Loughborough

Release Year: 2022
I'm not letting you cum. This is for your own protection.I don't want you getting addicted to the pleasure of release. I don't want you taking orgasms for granted and building up a tolerance.I want each orgasm to be special and mind-blowing.Stroke for me. It's so much better to just goon and goon. This is so much better for you.Your feelings of submission always dissipate after an orgasm. You don't want that. You love being my slave. I want to perfectly preserve that state of surrender for as long as possible.It's not that you'll never cum again. You'll just have to work a lot harder to earn your orgasms, so that each and every one is incredible and, most importantly, well deserved.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 827.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eva De Vil - Denied For Your Own Protection

IR Cherry Torn - Hole Melton Mowbray

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies.
She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next.
Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure becomes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:37
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1180kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Cherry Torn - Hole

Sweet Excellent Cool Unreal Collection Russian Submission. Part 1. Unadilla

Video language: English
Welcome at Rough Sex in Russia! Join today and dive into a world full of crude and ruthless sex and punishment, for some of the most beautiful Russian girls! Attention

Total size: 5.6 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Excellent Cool Unreal Collection Russian Submission. Part 1.

Jesse Pony - Manuel Rides Jesse Pony Into Anal Submission Castleton

Genres: anal
Jesse Pony displays her loving limberness to the always sex-starved Manuel Ferrara in this scene from JulesJordan. Pony and her muffin-top ass appear joyfully at the head of the stairs. She quickly clues the viewer in to her bendable backside. Standing in her high heels split legged and stretched over. Manuel enjoys the view so much that he hastily scales the steps so he can get a handful of Jesse’s glutes. Pony is a green-eyed beauty with a unique smile taken right from the joker. She pops her hefty natural tits out, owners of dime-sized areolas with bullet nipples. Next she sits down with some pussy peek-a-boo. She splits her legs and props them on the adjacent walls. Then Jesse prances to the sofa where she performs the splits. Ferrara asks that she continue to bounce as he gets his mandatory POV of the event. Ferrara goes for some missionary action while Pony says “Stretch me out” and “Force your cock in me”. Things quickly move to anal. A perusable moment as Pony is on her side. Her round cheeks surround Manuel’s meat. Jesse’s amazing flexibility allows her to easily contort. She’s very fleshy so it is a treat to watch. On top of her plasticity she goes geyser when Manuel fingers her twat. She seems a bit surprised during the outburst. After going into the splits during anal Jesse has provided more than an adequate show. She finishes the display by enthusiastically taking Ferrara’s load in a hopping bunny pose. Swallowing and then wearing a good portion on her tits, shining up those dimes.
Duration: 31:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7042kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jesse Pony - Manuel Rides Jesse Pony Into Anal Submission

Public Indecency - London River Roe

The popularity of public exposure videos is on the rise. London River is the latest perpetrator. She carelessly flaunts her naked body in areas where families can easily turn a corner and see her. She talks about public sex. Clearly the "female form is not inherently sexual" argument does not fit here.
She fucked up this time. She came to the door naked for the wrong delivery guy. He's just a little too deranged. He pushes her into her house and takes advantage of her. He makes her work out, he torments her, he drowns her.
Once she's suffered for him, once he has instilled fear in her, she is ready to accept the error of her ways. She sees now that she could have hurt innocent people. Her nonconsensual exposure wasn't as cute as she thought it was.
Duration: 1:03:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Public Indecency - London River

Need To Please - Kat Monroe Humacao

Many women come to Insex with the hopes of becoming a better submissive. They want to be trained or treated to a good time. It's never what they expected and that's no different for Kat Monroe. She wants to be a better sub. She has a need to please and we're going to make her please us.
Kat was hoping to have OT's hands all over her. She was expecting to be whipped and choked, but OT has a warped mind and he's going to make Kat work for him. First he makes her stand on a spike board. If she's going to learn to please others she better stay on it.
Then Kat has to shock herself and put clips and clamps all over her body. It's not long before she cries. She's whining and begging for OT to let her do something else. She's beginning to get into it, but the pain is so hard. She loves pleasing OT. Finally it's time for Kat to make herself cum hard. However, it's not going to be when or how Kat wants. She begs for OT to let it happen, but he wants her to wait. He wants her to edge herself till she's going out of her mind.
Duration: 50:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Need To Please - Kat Monroe
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17062 секунды с 9 запросами