Old 09-28-2022, 09:21 PM   #2918
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default I Rule the Office Now The CEO Becomes Ami's Shoe Licking Bitch

I Rule the Office Now - The CEO Becomes Ami's Shoe Licking Bitch
Ami, Princess

The CEO comes into Ami's office and complains that the male staff are finding her way too bossy and behaving like she's a Princess. He tells her she needs to adjust her attitude if she wants to keep her job. Ami pushes her pencil onto the floor and tells the CEO to pick it up. As he bends under the desk, he can't help but sneak a peak up her skirt. She catches him and orders him to lick her shoes.
The CEO is weak and pathetic when he is around Ami's beauty. Before you know it, she has him collared and leashed and barking like a dawg for her entertainment. She orders him to the floor so she can rest her high heels on his face and make him lick and clean them. She pushes her soles hard against his tongue and demands vigorous shoe licking.
She orders him to suck her heels too. She grabs her cell phone and snaps photos so that she can blackmail him. He is now her total shoe licking bitch at the office. Everything will be different now that Ami owns the CEO. The miserable wretch can't help but sink deeper and deeper under Ami's spell.
GENRE:Femdom

Size: 177 MiB | Format: Windows Media | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 8 min 3 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03293 секунды с 9 запросами