View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 07:00 AM   #1651
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Twink Wet Dream Chalmette

Video language: English
Drift off into a sex charged dreamland where Fantasy Boys Evan Parker, Anderson Lovell, Casey Tanner and Jessie Montgomery act out your deepest desires. Fall asleep with naked pool boys tanning their smooth skin, join a slippery hot tub threesome, float by chiseled bodies grinding under heavenly white sheets and gawk over handsome new jock Gabriel West as he makes his Helix debut shooting a creamy load on Aiden Summer's satisfied face.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:00
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1945kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Twink Wet Dream

Gay - And The Devil Makes Three Lilly

It's a sin to put so many good looking boys together in one collection of explosive threeways featuring fiery hot new models taking one or even two dicks up their innocent holes. Blake Elliott proves he's the most wanted bottom boy taking two big dicks up his tender rear and Jasper Robinson brings his sinfully sweet big cock to pound his young friends hungry mouths and asses. Give in to the devil on your shoulder and pick this one up today!
Duration: 1:52:57
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1920kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - And The Devil Makes Three

Dirty Roommates Sarles

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Ikarus Entertainment
Cast: Brant Shy, Clark Santos, Dave Rodriguez, Frankie King, Gabe Russel, Junior Wild, Kristopher Tierie, Michael Troy, Roberto Allegretto, Win Soldier
Genres: Bareback, Cum Shots, Facial, Cum Eating, Rimming, Threesome, Twinks, Tatooing, Big Cock, Anal / Oral Sex
This film contains bareback sex or cum eating scenes. This is an unsafe sex pratice. Many productions test all actors immediately before shooting the film. Others use HIV positive cast - or were filmed before the protection of condoms had been fully accepted. WE STRONGLY DISCOURAGE UNSAFE SEX!!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:53:33
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Roommates

Eureka and Shyne and Suspense - The Straight Boy Who Learned To Take Dick Saint Mary

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Eureka ,Shyne ,Suspense
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Big Dick ,Black-Only ,Condom ,Facials ,First Times
It's amazing to think just how far suspense has come since he first showed up at my door a shy, virgin straight boy curious to give sex with guys a try! We've watched some hot and memorable "firsts" in this cute college-boy's exploration of guy-on-guy sex: getting his ass licked, fucking a guy in the ass, taking his first "facial," etc. Suspense even let me capture on camera his very first time getting fucked! Now witness another milestone in suspense's gay sex "education" as he participates in his very first threesome and reluctantly gives up his ass again this time to two horny black boys packin' much bigger equipment than what he's tried taking in previous scenes! Since i enjoyed the privilege of poppin' suspense's cherry, this time i decide to leave it up to shyne and eureka to break that tight ass in and teach the inexperienced straight boy how to really submit to a dick! The scene begins with a brief interview as the three boys sit side by side on my futon. I tease suspense about being more quiet and withdrawn than usual. "think about what i've got to do today!" he exclaims. "ain't too much to talk about!" As the boys begin kissing and undressing each other, things are naturally a little tense and awkward at first. Like two little kids learning to share a new toy, shyne and eureka take turns slobbering on suspense's huge dick. Then they turn him around and take turns burying their faces between those golden-brown cakes to smell, lick, and tongue-fuck that delicious hole! (they are the first people other than me lucky enough to get a taste of that most private part of his body!). While shyne feasts on suspense's ass, eureka buries his face in shyne's cute upturned butt. Things really begin to heat up when shyne calls dibs on being only the second guy to put his dick in suspense's ass! Suspense crawls reluctantly onto all fours and braces himself for the worst. While suspense tensely kisses eureka, shyne moves in behind him to pry open that near-virgin ass with his finger. "that muthafucka is tight!" shyne says excitedly as suspense's asshole squeezes his finger in a vice-like grip. Always eager to break in a fresh piece of ass, shyne wastes no time shoving his dick in suspense's tight hole! Suspense clenches his eyes shut in pain as if thinking to himself, "how the hell did i get talked into doing this again?!?" As shyne thrusts eagerly in and out of that ass, eureka stuffs his dick in suspense's mouth to stifle his groans of pain. Suspense has no choice but to cling to the futon and surrender to the pounding shyne gives him. Meanwhile, eureka licks his lips in anticipation and waits for his chance to sample that hot ass for himself. When shyne pulls out, eureka moves in right away to take his place. Suspense struggles to accommodate the much bigger intruder as eureka fucks him gently at first, then with greater intensity clearly savoring the moment he's been dreaming about since first laying eyes on suspense's cute ass! Next, suspense lies on his back with his legs in the air as shyne and eureka take turns plowing his ass. Then we pull out the futon and they continue plundering that sweet butt with suspense on his side and his stomach. Eureka even bends him over, grabs his hips, and fucks the boy standing up! Suspense takes it like a real trooper and i think you'll be as surprised and impressed as i was by the progress suspense is making when it comes to taking dick! Especially when you consider that just a few months earlier he was swearing he'd never be anyone's "bottom"! Shyne and eureka fuck that ass until they're ready to bust, at which point they both kneel over suspense and shoot two hot, messy "nutts" across his tightly-clenched face. With fresh, slimy cum still running down his face, suspense pumps out his own load onto his chest. The scene concludes with a brief wrap-up interview in which suspense gives his surprising reaction to being fucked, shyne and eureka rate suspense's ass on a scale from 1 to 10, and suspense shares a cute and endearing message for his fans..
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eureka and Shyne and Suspense - The Straight Boy Who Learned To Take Dick

Bijirihan vol.9 Great Lakes

Release Year: 2013
Studio: KO Company, Secret Film
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Duet, Threesome, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Cumshot
犯りたい美尻美少年が一挙集結!
小尻・柔尻・淫ら尻…。選り抜き美� �の更に奥までズームイン!
今回がデビューとなる紫瑛。
憂いを含んだ超絶美形が尻をいじら� �る度に艶めかしく歪む…。
張りのある超美尻の奥まで一気に貫� �と、ド属性の紫瑛は理性吹っ飛び喘� ��まくってしまう!
『お願いだから本物をください…』
そのエロさで人気急上昇中の龍太が� �尻犯に登場!
揉み応えのある柔らかい質感の美尻� �感度抜群!
バイブを突っ込まれたままデカマラ� �ら先走りを垂れ流し、挿入をせがむ� ��。
さらにキュッと上がった色白小美尻� �アイドル顔負けのルックスの新人・� ��人がデビュー!
プリップリの未開発な美尻は少しの� �激に激しく反応!
ぶっといチンポで犯されると、悲鳴� �も似た苦しげな声を漏らしてしまう� ��。
美白・美肌の人気モデル・俊太の引� �締まった小尻を揉み倒す!
アナルにバイブを挿入されたまま、� �気した表情でチンポをしゃぶりまく� ��俊太。
欲情がまで高まったところで一気に� �入!
悲鳴を上げても容赦ないマッハピス� �ン!
Duration: 2:02:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2120kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bijirihan vol.9

Eurocreme – Straightboy (2008) Wolf Lake

Cast: Bailey Onice, Brett Carter, Dan Roberts, Jordan B. Ricky, Justin D'Angelo, Luckas Layton, Matt Hughes, Nathan Cox, Ollie Richards, Shane Stone, Zak Hazzard
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, General Hardcore
When cute twink Andy finds himself a new flatmate, no one could have foreseen the consequences. Staight boy Matt moves in and Andy soon catches sight of an amazing eleven inches of juicy cock hiding in his jeans. But for ladies only! Our blond boy can't resist telling his mates about it. Ricky, a cum-hungry young lad who can't keep his dick in his pants, makes it his mission to find out just how straight Matt really is. Fresh from a threesome, he's fired up and won't stop until he has tasted straight cock. Unlike Ricky, Andy doesn't know where he stands and what his chances are with his newfound friend. With sexy Shane chasing him, Andy struggles to decide if his crush is worth risking his friendship with Matt or losing out on the advances of someone he can't truly be happy with. Is eleven inches of straight dick just too tempting?
Duration: 1:38:55
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eurocreme – Straightboy (2008)

Straight Boys Fucking vol.3 Corydon

Release Year: 2008
Studio: CzechBoys
Cast: Martin Babe , Michal Burda , Tomas Kasa , Ales Kip , Jan Krasny , Jan Lasto , Lukaso , Mirko , Radim , Dennis Sat , Jarda Tan
Genres: Anal Sex, Blow Jobs/Oral Sex, Europeans, Straight Guys, Threesomes, Twinks, Uncut
Hey what's a good buddy for anyway. You're very close, he's hot, and your dick just won't go down. He's got the same problem...so some horsing around turns into stripping andparing dicks... Then it's "I'll suck yours if you suck mine" and what the hell...piece of ass is a piece of ass, right? Stiff dicks have no conscience, and soon you find yourself in a hot sex suck 'n fuck with your buddy...and he's enjoying it too! Now how about bringing in another willing buddy for a threesome! Let's just keep it between us...and keep it up.
Duration: 1:51:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Boys Fucking vol.3

Время генерации страницы 0.08710 секунды с 9 запросами