View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 07:53 AM   #210
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Soaking Wet Faywood

Video language: English
Soaking Wet takes you on a piss adventure with a cast of cute young twinks who all have stunning bodies and hung cocks. A sexy young boy is messing around in the bathroom with his mate. Laying in the bath the cute twink gets showered with piss from his friend's stunning cock. The boys then move on to have a fine doggy fuck as cock slides in and out of a virgin hole - totally bareback - until spunk is flying out of their shiny bell-ends and onto smooth torsos. Another young pup sprays his own piss all over his stomach while his lover offloads his own urine into a trainer. When the shoe is full, one of the lads pours it into his mouth and down onto his body! A horny twink waits patiently for his three friends to arrive. Once there, the piss starts to flow like a raging river. The lads swap pissing for fucking and the four horny lads have a nice bareback fuck as cocks get buried deep inside hungry butt holes. A hot solo scene takes place as one chap strokes his impressive cock to a creamy explosion, followed by more scenes of pissing and fucking to make up a fantastic hardcore dvd that will please the most discerning of viewer.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:46
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1493kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Soaking Wet

Country Daddy Chapter pt. 3 - One For The Neighbors Ulaangom

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Family Dick
Crystal-eyed Dylan loves working out with his chiseled stepdad – the old man always looks so sexy showing off his tatted muscles! Today, the boy can’t help but take a peek and the old man’s giant dick as he takes a leak in the bathroom. Luckily, the big guy isn’t shy about sharing his giant penis with the boy, so he invites the kid to lick his hairy armpits and then get on his knees for a deep throat blowjob.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2711kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 243.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Country Daddy Chapter pt. 3 - One For The Neighbors

Preston Cole, Jordan Levine Broaddus

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Preston Cole, Jordan Levine
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Hunks, Muscles, Tattoos, Kissing, Rimming, Facial, Bathroom, Deep Throat, Interview, Oral Cumshots
There is nothing as relaxing as a hot bubble bath. Especially when that bubble bath comes with Jordan Levine. This hot tatted up stud, gets into the tub with our hairy bottom slut, Preston, and they start to seductively wash each other. Jordan washes down Preston first, taking extra time on his ass. Jordan starts wetting down that hot butt, and he starts to get hard. By the time Preston starts to wash Jordan, he is fully erect. Preston lays Jordan back and starts to suck him. Then Jordan reciprocates by swallowing Preston and his huge pole. It is time to drain the tub because these guys are ready to fuck. Jordan rims Preston to get his ass ready for his cock. Then Jordan slides it in. They both love the feeling of that raw dick pumping in and out. When Preston starts to ride him, he takes Jordan over the edge. Jordan pulls out and cums on Preston and then shoves it deep back into his hole.
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3345kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 744.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Preston Cole, Jordan Levine

Max Michaels, Casper Young Peosta

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Max Michaels, Casper Young
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interview, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos.
Sometimes a scene begins before we even start. These two shared a hotel together and by the time we saw them in the morning, they were already acting like boyfriends. To say that these two had chemistry is an understatement. As we began to set up, the two started to make out. I had to interrupt them and tried to do an interview. But they refused to take their hands off of each other. I told them to get out of my way and let me finish setting up. By the time we were ready, they were nowhere to be found. I finally checked the bathroom, and there was Casper balls deep inside of Max. These two started without me. I had them take the action up the stairs and from there you can witness two men so gay for each other, that nothing else in the world matters. Their cocks were rock hard, they were sucking, sixty nining, rimming and finally Casper got his dick deep inside of Max. Max wanted it harder and deeper with every stroke. Finally while riding onto Casper, he shot a hot white load. Max then jumped up and jerked off Casper and aimed his load right into his eager mouth. He swallowed down the white hot potion and snowballed Casper with a big wet kiss. Even after I yelled cut, they refused to stop, all the way to the shower where they began round two.
Duration: 39:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3348kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 995.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max Michaels, Casper Young

Dragon and Shyne - Behind the Scenes Honeydew

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Dragon ,Shyne
Genres: Behind The Scenes ,Bonus Footage/Outtakes ,Gay
For your amusement, i've put together some of the footage i had to cut from the schoolboy and the thug in order to fit the video into a reasonable running time. It showcases some of the funnier moments during that memorable video-shoot, and gives a better sense of the fun, goofy vibe that might not come through as much in the edited version. Oh, yeah....There's a lot of hot, naked flesh on display too! Here's a summary of what it includes: Clip #1: dragon and shyne are sitting naked on my futon, taking a break from the action. I make a reference to "facials," and both boys burst into laughter, making fun of me for using that apparently "old-fashioned"⁄"un-hip" term. Clip #2: early in the video-shoot, shyne suddenly realizes how "ashy" he looks and asks me for some lotion. I point out that dragon could use some lotion too, and we all start joking about it. Clip #3: while dragon is on his knees, sucking shyne's dick, i ask him to look up at shyne while he's sucking. Shyne bursts out laughing (at first i can't figure out why), then dragon starts laughing, i guess because it seemed funny and unnatural for dragon to be looking up at shyne like that. Clip #4: shyne nearly chokes on dragon's thick dick, apparently because dragon "precums" a lot. When he gets up to go spit it out in the bathroom, his cell phone rings and he answers it. While shyne is in the other room talking, dragon and i whisper about his first impressions of shyne, and shyne's oral skills (or lack thereof). Clip #5: shyne, naked and freezing cold, warms himself under a blanket during a break from the action. Clip #6: while dragon is eating shyne's ass, i joke with dragon about how much he probably wishes he was going to be the "top" that day. I also tease an obviously embarrassed shyne about how much dragon and i would love to fuck him..
Duration: 6:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 112.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dragon and Shyne - Behind the Scenes

Gay - Taken, Scene #02 (Kirk Cummings, Jesse Zeppelin) Honaker

Still in the bathroom at the mercy of Jesse Zeppelin, Kirk Cummings is bound by his balls to the urinal while Jesse eats his slaves smooth hole from behind. With Kirk's hole slick with spit, Jesse stands up and mounts his captive hunk. Bracing himself on the urinal, Kirk takes every powerful thrust that Jesse delivers to his hole. Busting out the electric wand one more time, Jesse shocks and teases Kirk all over his body, and mounts clothes pins to Kirk's torso. Jesse wants to see what Kirk's hole is made of, so he unties the tatted stud and sits down on the bathroom floor to let Kirk ride home still covered in clothes pins. Bouncing up and down on his captures impaled cock, Kirk strokes his meat until a thick load erupts out onto the floor. Now it's Jesse's turn to cum so Kirk gets on his knees again to take the janitors second load down his throat.
Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5378kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 636.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Taken, Scene #02 (Kirk Cummings, Jesse Zeppelin)

NextDoorStudios - Boy Sluts of America South Range

When Aspen wants attention, he'll do whatever it takes to get it, even if that means annoying the hell out of his boyfriend Trevor Harris while Trevor's on the phone with his mom. Some playful antics turn scandalous as Aspen gets Trevor to put out while maintaining the conversation he's trying to have on the phone.
Dakota Payne can't believe the notice hanging on his dorm bathroom wall. The dorm pipes are clogged thanks to so many dudes jerking off in the shower. Dakota is stressed. Where's he going to dump his cum? When he sees dorm-mate Jayden Marcos, he knows the answer.
Brandon Anderson and Elliot Finn live by the Boy Slut's Code of Honor. In Elliot's quest to earn his 'Rock Hard' badge, he sucks Brandon's stiff cock before taking it up the ass.
Muscular stud Axel Kane is expecting to get a massage from the handsome cutie Hoss Kado. What he didn't expect is getting the angel-faced masseur getting on his knees to suck him off and bending over for him to ram his butthole bareback style.
Duration: 2:17:37
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4902kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NextDoorStudios - Boy Sluts of America

Время генерации страницы 0.04429 секунды с 9 запросами