View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 09:14 AM   #3770
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Alice In Wonderland Chapter 3 Sadistic Femdom Red Queen Reads to Bondage Alice

Alice In Wonderland Chapter 3 - Sadistic Femdom Red Queen Reads to Bondage Alice

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 240 x 426 Size: 64.5 MiB Time: 14 min 3 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Dark Cherry is back for one more scene as my "stunt Alice" bratty submissive in this fun clip. After a scolding, a spanking and some squirting orgasms for my damsel in distress, it is time for a treat. I don't pull her panties back up, instead choosing to leave her exposed to the cool air conditioning and our probing gaze so that she doesn't get any delusions of grandeur. She has to stew in her own orgasmic juices as further humiliation before our kinky playtime is officially over. Being read to aloud while in bondage is evocative of our most helpless younger years and can be a nurturing aftercare experience. For the true bondage aficionado, it can also be a full scene on its own instead, as long as the bondage is truly inescapable. Enjoy Chapter 3 of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, read by Mistress AliceInBondageland. It features a Caucus Race and a mouse's Very Long Tail as well as a few lovely illustrations which I make sure to show to my captive (as long as she is being a good girl).

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06844 секунды с 9 запросами