View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 07:04 AM   #3527
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

MyPervyFamily - Who Knew My Step-Granny Was Nasty?!?!

Release Year: 2022
Studio: mypervyfamily
Cast: Syren De Mer, Johnny Love
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Titty Fuck, Big ass, Mature, Cum on Pussy, Curvy, doggy style, rimming
Video language: English

The good thing about living so close to my step-Gran Syren De Mer is that I (Johnny Love) never have to go far to get kitchen supplies. Cup of sugar, a little milk & all kindsa utensils practically right next door. When I go over there to grab a pan for mom, I'm a little surprised when my Syren wants me to stick around and chat. I'm more weirded out when she starts asking me about girls. Things take a different turn when pulls the Basic Instinct move on me!? I mean, Syren is hot for an older woman - great tits & a curvy body, plus her lacy panties were unexpected! But she's my step-grandmother!? That goes out the window when she grabs for my cock eagerly, she promises she won't tell! She seems impressed with my size as she sucks & jerks my dick with both her hands. Syren lets me fuck her big titties, squeezing them together for me to slide through. I penetrate her GILF pussy right there in the kitchen before she drags me to her bedroom for more loving. My step-Gran sits on top of me as I spread her ass and fuck her pussy. Syren likes it a little rough and she orgasms as I pound her hard. Her pussy visibly clings to my cock as I stroke and thrust into this horny GILF, making her squirt numerous times. Syren even rims my ass, what a freak! I was about to cum and she told me to shoot inside her so I creampied her pussy real good!

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6253kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download MyPervyFamily - Who Knew My Step-Granny Was Nasty?!?!

Emily Blake - Horny Realtors Revenge (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Emily Blake
Genres: Milf, Big Tits
Video language: English

Danny D and his wife are a newly married couple searching for their first home. Danny doesn't know it yet, but he's about to come face-to-face with one of his hottest ex-girlfriends! Curvy Emily Blake is the realtor showing the house, and she doesn't take no for an answer. Emily felt a little burnt by Danny, so she sets out to show him what he's been missing. As Danny's new bride looks around the house, blonde Emily starts fucking and sucking in all kinds of sneaky positions!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6582kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Emily Blake - Horny Realtors Revenge (2022)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03123 секунды с 9 запросами