View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 10:57 AM   #4221
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Givemeteens - Cuck 'Em While They're Young #02 - Reese Robbins & Tommy Pistol Partridge

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Givemeteens
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Reese Robbins
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Petite, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cuckold, Gagging, Face Fucking, shaved pussy, straight, braces, ball play, doggy style, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Video language: English
Jack White arrives home with a bouquet of flowers for his girlfriend, Reese Robbins. She is stunned because he's home much earlier than usual, and he explains that it's been a slow day at work, so he figured he could spend some extra time with her. As Reese continues to look flabbergasted, Jack goes to the bathroom to freshen up. However, Jack is shocked to find a stranger, Tommy Pistol, taking a shower there!
Jack asks Reese what's going on, so she confesses that although she loves Jack, he's really bad at sex. A woman has needs, so Reese has been secretly getting sex from Tommy. Speaking of Tommy, he comes out of the shower and advises Jack that if he doesn't learn how to treat a woman right, Reese is going to continue having sex with other guys.
Reese tells Jack to watch her and Tommy as they have another round of sex, so he can learn how to properly fuck a woman. Reese gives Tommy a blowjob, and then gets facefucked by him. As Tommy and Reese continue to have energetic sex in various positions, Jack keeps watching, and Tommy tells him to turn a negative into a positive by learning important lessons from everything he sees!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Givemeteens - Cuck 'Em While They're Young #02 - Reese Robbins & Tommy Pistol

Watchyoucheat - Show Me How You Like It Pool

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Watchyoucheat
Cast: Codey Steele, Chloe Surreal, Summer Vixen
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Petite, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Voyeur, Cuckold, Gagging, Cum Swap, Face Fucking, Big ass, shaved pussy, ball play, doggy style, kissing, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Chloe Surreal is relaxing in the morning sun when her boyfriend, Codey Steele, joins her. As he excitedly gushes about the amazing night they had, he becomes worried when Chloe shows hints that maybe the night didn't go as well for as it did for him.
As they talk through it, Chloe shyly admits to one of her biggest fantasies: seeing Codey having sex with another woman right in front of her. Although Codey's shocked by the revelation, he's intrigued as well, especially once Chloe starts digging around to see if he finds anyone else attractive. When he admits to finding a girl at a local shop kinda cute, Chloe eagerly encourages him to take her on a date. If things go well, then he can bring her home...
A few days later, after what seems to be a successful date, Codey brings home Summer Vixen. As all three of them all sit down and chat, Chloe and Codey soon reveal the special agreement they have. Although she's surprised, Summer is so down to partake, loving how kinky and fun the idea is. Then, under Chloe's hungry eyes, Summer and Codey share their first kiss...
Duration: 33:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Watchyoucheat - Show Me How You Like It

Leanne Lace - Ill fuck your hot wife for bitcoin (2021) Chitose

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Leanne Lace
Genres: Public Sex, Cuckold
I noticed this couple in the mall. The guy was busy fiddling with an ATM, trying to complete some transaction. It was obvious to me that he wasn't successful in that regard, but his girlfriend did try to encourage him. The girl in question was a centerfold-worthy stunner with long legs, delicate firm breasts, and beautiful eyes. I came up with a great plan that starts with striking up a conversation. As it turns out, those two geniuses decided to make some money by jumping on the Bitcoin bandwagon. Without thinking long, I offered them to buy some BTC off of me for a great price. What happened next? Well, suffice to say, I got really lucky... I got to fuck this hottie in my office, on my desk! I stared into her beautiful eyes as she blew me. I explored her wet pussy while her husband just stood there in silence. It’s not like he can stop me anyway, I paid them in BTC after all.
Duration: 33:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11594kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leanne Lace - Ill fuck your hot wife for bitcoin (2021)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10403 секунды с 9 запросами