View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 06:39 AM   #425
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Uniformed Monsters, Sc 1 Brescia

Video language: English
Danny and John sure love their cam shows! With John laying down he's soon getting his cock sucked by Danny, to later adopt a 69 possition where John gets a great taste of Danny too! It's no surprise that soon Danny is on his back getting licked out by John in anticipation of the hot fucking that is yet to come!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniformed Monsters, Sc 1

Spanked Boy Punished - Jake Hunter and Xavier Sibley Part 2 - 1080p Gold Coast

The boy is looking great in his school uniform, bent over Master's knee with his arse being spanked.
Duration: 29:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4286kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 972.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanked Boy Punished - Jake Hunter and Xavier Sibley Part 2 - 1080p

Gay - Whatever You Say Sir Refugio

"Whatever You Say, Sir!" is an exceptional military effort. This video raises the bar for military-themed productions! Authentic uniforms, trucks, tanks and tents are used throughout. This is a big-budget effort that looks real (the script, sets and acting are truly believable).
Duration: 1:26:10
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Whatever You Say Sir

Passions of War vol.1 Honor Cana

Release Year: 2005
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Frederico Johnson, Rick Perry, Ted Colunga (aka Giovanni Floretti, Fred Fele, Mike Huston), Julio Carillo, Miguel Sabroso, Sean Ryback, Julien Salieri, Rick Gambon, Joshua Rodgers, Fredy Costa, Lucio Maverick and Kevin Cage .
Genres: Fetish, muscles, uniform, military
This is the saga of men at times of war. The bond they form among each other. They are trained to watch each other's back, and take care of each other's lust. It is a bond only a soldier understands.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:27
Video: 624x384, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 892.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Passions of War vol.1 Honor

Pinned, Scene #01 (Devin Franco, Shane Cook) Oradea

Wrestling stud Shane Cook is dominating Devin Franco throughout their match. After four intense rounds of the men grabbing each other's sweaty bodies, a satisfied Shane sits his muscular ass on Devin's chest as his girthy dick spills out of his uniform. Devin, wearing only a white singlet that's covered in filth and grime from all the hardcore roughhousing, opens his mouth to take Shane's victorious cock as Shane reaches his hand down to expose Devin's hard dick. With Devin naked and completely exposed, Shane buries his face in Devin's thick bubble butt. Once Shane's tongue has explored every portion of his hole, the wrestling champion begins swallowing Devin's stiff dick. Devin palms Shane's head, pumping himself in and out of him until he erupts and breeds Shane's mouth. A drained Devin then turns around so Shane can empty his mouthful of cum all over Devin's wet hole.
Duration: 18:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pinned, Scene #01 (Devin Franco, Shane Cook)

Tormented with the AutoBlow Alex

I love using my new AutoBlow II on its lowest setting, letting the slow, relentless, uniform pace torment my victim while I sit back and watch him struggle and strain as the mindless machine does its work. I never get tired this way. Watch sexy James pant, grunt and groan, thrusting his hips in arousal and frustration. I could speed it up to help him out, but why bother. Finally, his body heaves, he moans, thrusts and shoots his load into the machine, then I let it drip out on his stomach. Be sure to watch his candid discussion of the experience at the end.
Duration: 10:33
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 721kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 84.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tormented with the AutoBlow

Foreskin Mafia, Scene 01: Sean Zevran, Logan Moore Angers

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Raging Stallion
Cast: Sean Zevran, Logan Moore
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Toys, Hunks, Jocks, Muscles, Boots, Hairy, Uncut, Facial, Uniform, Cumshots
Logan's intentions are strictly carnal, and Sean submits to being ravaged by gropes and kisses. Sean has a chest full of hair, and the dim light illuminates every sinew on his bronzed, ripped body.
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4676kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foreskin Mafia, Scene 01: Sean Zevran, Logan Moore

Время генерации страницы 0.11068 секунды с 9 запросами