View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 09:52 AM   #10269
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

HouseOfGord - Kora gets Coco'd Wolfville

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm, Latex
Mistress Ruby introduces new gord-girl Kora to the Coco Frog Shelf Mark II, one of Gord's favorite devices...
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3799kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 617.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HouseOfGord - Kora gets Coco'd

Maggie vs. A Shiny Afternoon Delton

With winter coming on fast the potential for fuzzy sweaters goes through the roof. Luckily for Maggie, a latex straitjacket is the perfect weapon against the chill. Struggling to get free and drooling through her ring gag it might be hard to tell, but she's happy to be warm. Just to be sure that she doesn't accidentally struggle herself off the bed a pair of legcuffs are added. Caught in a hogtie she tosses around even more but the restraints hold tight, ensuring she'll keep snug all winter long.
Duration: 10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1970kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 173.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maggie vs. A Shiny Afternoon

Lucy vs. The Endless Drool Chicoutimi

Eight hours in the cage, or an hour tied up. By her eagerness to hop on top of the cage, her choice was obvious. By the time Lucy's panel gag was strapped in place she seemed to be questioning her decision. As her elbows were cinched together, she was definitely regretting her choice. Her fun was just starting as her legs were frogtied and tied apart. Another was added to pull her chest harness back, arching her back. A final rope tied back her head harness ensuring a steady flow of drool. While some time relaxing in the cage might have been more comfortable, Lucy is left on cloud nine when a magic wand is put in her hands.
Duration: 14:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps

File size: 245.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy vs. The Endless Drool

Stella vs. A Lost Bet Inwood

If Saturday is the day of the big event, Sunday is the day the bets are paid up. Stella never imagined that she'd have to pay up, but a bet’s a bet. Inexperienced with bondage, she imagined a couple of ropes and possibly a chair. Zipties keeping her in a mummified position, there's no knots to pick. Just to be extra sure, even her fists are wrapped tight. The final touch is when her ballgag is ziptied in her mouth, keeping all protests at bay. A move that proves helpful when I inform her that her time in bondage will be quite a bit longer than originally planned.
Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps

File size: 236.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella vs. A Lost Bet

Stasha vs. The Key Hunt Mount Jackson

While Stasha played with a pair of handcuffs I explained how they’re more difficult to escape than they let on. Putting them on and removing them seemed easy enough to her, at least without a blindfold. Before she could change her mind, I dared her to show me how easy it was. After putting in her gag and fastening her blindfold, she tossed her only key behind her. Lying down, Stasha then hogties herself with hand and leg cuffs. She soon finds out that without sight or even full mobility, things get quite a bit more difficult. Searching for her key, I can hear some regret in her grunts and moans as she squirms on the floor. She might have bitten off more she can chew, and one thing was for certain: Stasha's on her own.
Duration: 13:52

File size: 230.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stasha vs. The Key Hunt

Exercised and Fucked Akqi

Release Year: 2011
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Natalie Minx
Genres: catsuits, collars, electrical, exercise, fucking machines, gags, handcuffs, high definition, high heels, orgasm, penetration, predicament, PVC, spandex
Video language: English
Natalie learns that the gymnasium at Gord's is more than it seems. Keeping those abs in good shape and exercising the pussy is just the standard sort of multi-tasking one has to expect at Schloss Gord.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 179.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exercised and Fucked

Hannah vs. A Bad Influence Palma de Mallorca

I realized all too late the monster I had created. Just the suggestion of the crazy idea and Hannah was all over it. I was reluctant at first as I suspected it might be too much for her but Hannah was having none of that. With a sigh, I gathered the pipes, chains, and rope and started her off with a arm to leg hogtie. Balanced on a padded , the two pipes slid under her arms and legs while being held up with chain to suspension hooks. After pulling away the , Hannah was held up by only the pipes, her face happily grinning. Her mood changed a bit once the panel gag was strapped in place. I assured her she could spend as much time as she wanted struggling in the air.
Duration: 8:41

File size: 144.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah vs. A Bad Influence
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03947 секунды с 9 запросами